Luís Antônio Lacerda dos Santos
Brazilian, Born on 11/03/1969
Rua Barbosa Lima Sobrinho, path 36. Numero10, Setor G. Mussurunga 1 - Salvador - BA, Brazil.
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org (Luís Lacerda). GOAL
Electrical Technician / Electrical Supervisor / Electrician ABRAMAN, CFT, HUET, CBSP, NR-10, NR-33, NR-35, ATM, CACI, CESS, INTERNATIONAL VACCINATION CERTIFICATE.
1991 - Electrotechnical technician - Newton Sucupira State Technical School (ETENS). 7th PERIOD, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT (AUTOMATION), FTC- SALVADOR FACULTY.
Penultimate semester of higher education in systems analysis and development.
• Elementary English (Technical English)
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, SAP R3 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 2017 – 2020, ELFE OLÉO E GAS (PETROBRÁS PRODUCTION PLATFORMS, PCP2, SS P20, FPSO P35) Production platforms.
• 2015-2016, ELFE OLÉO E GÁS (PETROBRÁS PRODUCTION PLATFORMS, RED 1, 2 and 3) Production platforms.Cargo - Electrical Crane Technician OFFSHORE.
• 2013–2014, ACF ENGENHARIA (EMBARCAÇÃO MARITIMA BGL1 FROM PETROBRÁS)
Cargo - Electrical Technician - OFFSHORE. Cargo - Electrical Technician - OFFSHORE.
• 2012–2013, COMAU DO BRASIL (PLATFORM PETROBRÁS / P - III).
(PETROBRAS) Offshore drilling rig.
Position: Electrical Supervisor (ELECTRICIAN III) OFFSHORE. Position: Electrical Supervisor (ELECTRICIAN III) OFFSHORE.
• 2011–2012 - On line (SAIPEM). Land drilling rig. Position: Electrician.
• 2000–2011, ACF Engenharia. (PETROBRÁS / P-VI, P-V, P-IV, P-I) Marine drilling rigs.
Position: Offshore / onshore Electrical Supervisor (note: 13 years as supervisor on Petrobras platforms).
• 1995-1999 - TW Engenharia e Comércio Ltda. (PETROBRÁS) Position: Electrician.
• 1994-1994 - Giant Montagens e Empreendimentos Ltda . Position: Electrician.
• 1992-1994 - Ethec Tecnologia e Manutenção Ltda. (CETREL) Position: Electrician
• 1991-1992 - Nitrofértil S.A.
Position: Trainee in the area of Electrical
• 1990-1990 - Petrobrás S.A.
Position: Trainee in the Electrical area
• Main activities: Electrical and instrumentation, coordinating and planning the execution of activities. Committed to carrying out activities having good
experience on drilling platforms (offshore at sea and on shore onshore) P6, P5, P4, P1 (high elevations), SC- 77, SC-94, SC-116, SC-105, SC-108 (earth probe),
contributing to the success of projects. Its main virtue is teamwork, Knowledge in AC / DC power generation, knowledge in PLC, frequency inverter, electrical
commands, Soft Start Switch,, Cooling, Top Drive, Anchor winch and Drilling winch, SCR, Center (CCM), Transformers, Engine management system, drawing
interpretation, fire, gas and smoke detection system and team leadership. Maintenance of electrical
equipment such as drinking and industrial water
pumps, water pumps sewers, electrical panels, AC
generators, battery bank, internal and external lighting, electric load stick panels, elevators, washing machines and clothes dryers, electric cranes, TV circuits and closed circuits for internal surveillance cameras, industrial kitchen equipment such as (stove, deep
fryer, dishwasher, dishwasher, water bath, freezer, ice maker, industrial oven and combined oven to make
bread ), refrigeration machines (air conditioning), refrigerated air plants and refrigeration cameras, proven knowledge in maintenance of electrical
networks SEP systems
Power), knowledge in basic instrumentation,
knowledge in reading and interpretation of electrical drawings, knowledge in electrical controls, knowledge in maintenance of low voltage and high voltage control panels, Turbo generators, fab turbines. Gas and diesel soles, Tcs fab. Soles, turbo compressors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
• ABRAMAN Professional Qualification Certificate No. 12428 (PNQC) ACTIVE
• Electrotechnical technician (CREA No. 38081)
• Electrician Installation Installer Course (SENAI) concluded in 1990.
• Industrial Instrumentation Course (IBETE) concluded in 1994.
• Petrochemical Process Operator Course (IBETE)
concluded in 1994.
• Course on Converters and Generation Systems
(Solution Equipamentos) concluded in 2002.
• CP49 Course - Masterdrives 6SE70 (PLACA CU-VC)
concluded in 2008.
• Basic Industrial Electronics Course (TRECON)
concluded in 2009.
• NR10 Recycling Course (TRECON) concluded in 2009. 2
• Basic Industrial Instrumentation Course (TRECON) concluded in 2007.
• Frequency Inverters Course (TRECON) concluded in 2007.
• Course on Central Air Conditioning (SENAI)
concluded in 2003.
• Classified areas course (Engineer Cleydson)
concluded in 2004.
• Course of Basic Notions of Electric Commands
(SENAI) concluded in 2006.
• Course on Survival Vessels and Rescue Boats - PESBR
(SP training) concluded in 2006.
• UPDATED CBASI training
• UPDATED CACI training
• UPDATED First Aid Training
• UPDATED QSMS training
• CESS (FALCK) Fire Fighting Training Win 7/2023
• Brigadist / Rescuer Training UPDATED
• HUET Training (FALK) Win. 12/2020
• CBSP Salvage Training (FALK) Win. 12/2021
• PESMS / Petrobrás University Training UPDATED
• Authorization Training for Work Permit Request
• NR Training - 10 UPDATED
• NR Training - 33 UPDATED
• NR - 35 Training UPDATED
• Explosive atmosphere
• Skills in SAP R3, OFFICE EXCEL and WORD systems
HSE management systems;
Technical skills in the field of electrical;
Result of electricity generation.