Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone no: 437-***-****
Objective: Strong skills providing instructions to children, excellent interpersonal and age-appropriate communication.
● Patience and self-control skills.
● High physical stamina and perseverance.
● Decision making, critical thinking and evaluation.
● Build strong friendships and interactions with the kids.
1.1.5 years -MONTESSORI TEACHER.
Job Title – Registered early childhood educator.
● Implemented bilingual curriculum in a fun manner that developed children’s number, letter, colour and shape recognition.
● Assisted incoming students in school assimilation and separation anxiety management once parents left.
● Cared for children and their basic needs, i.e. changing diapers, feeding and overall cleanliness.
● Developed lesson plans, long-term goals, and assessments aligned with Illinois.
● Collected and analyzed data in all subject areas for each student on weekly bass to plan personal goals.
● Lead staff responsibilities following YMCA policies and procedures.
● Supervised up to 17 students per day, attempting to provide each with individual attention and assistance.
● Training new teachers and supervising the student teacher
● Help students engage in study and learn about the world around them.
● Encourage students to actively play and explore.
● Assist each in completing child-led activities to promote growth.
● Incorporate technology into the classroom to increase student participation and knowledge
● Followed school policies and regulations regarding instructions and safety at all times
● Taught students early skills and helped each reach development milestones
● Maintained safety and classroom discipline with positive reinforcement.
● Meeting parents and recommending food packed with nutrition
● Ensuring a safe, comfortable and hygienic environment for students.
● Planned and implemented lessons and developed children’s motor skills, language and basic skills.
● Cleaned and sanitized toys and musical instruments for children all the time.]
2. 8months -AMAZON
Job title – Picking and Packaging
● Validates that the correct items and quantities are been scanned into boxes.
● Assigning box types to a specific carrier.
● Inspecting all incoming merchandise and shipping material
● Place items sized crates and containers for shipping to customers destinations
● Completing all paperwork and continuously use wrist and hand scanners to document changes
● Inventory incoming and outgoing items
● Locating items in the warehouse, moving them to the processing and shipping area and scanning their bar code.
● Inspecting the items to ensure that they are not damaged or missing any parts
● Making sure to track all the orders, packaging and shipping to ensure inventory is accurately recorded.
DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION,(CANADORE COLLEGE, SCARBOROUGH, ON) Reference Available on request.