Lagos state, Nigeria.
SAMUEL OWENS IFECHUKWUDE
1. Effectively use Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint). 2. Efficient written and verbal communication skills. 3. Ability to speak conversational Portuguese and French. 4. Great team player.
Best way Schools, Ile-Ife Osun state — French and Portuguese Teacher
FEBRUARY 2020 - PRESENT
● Currently teaching children aged 10-16 the basics of both French and Portuguese.
Translator, Remote — Freelance Translator.
MAY 2020 - PRESENT
● Translating articles from Portuguese to English and vice versa.
● Translating articles from French to English and vice versa. John Owens Security and Guard Nigeria LTD, Abuja — Personal Assistant to the CEO
SEPTEMBER 2017 - MARCH 2018
● Handled work related appointments and correspondence.
● Booked local and international flights.
● Received calls on behalf of the CEO.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun state, Nigeria — BA French/Portuguese, combined honours.
MARCH 2018 - PRESENT.
Learning to harness the four competencies in both languages - speaking, writing, reading and listening.
1. Best English speaking student 2014 and 2015, Valid Crown International College Abuja.
2. Best graduating student 2017/2018, Valid Crown International College Abuja.