Address : Rolesville NC *****
Phone : 843-***-****
Email : email@example.com
• Office administration
• Coaching and mentoring
• Business correspondence
• Staff Management
• Quality assurance
• AP/AR proficiency
• Payroll and budgeting
• OSHA & HIPAA compliance
• Multi-line phone proficiency
• Spreadsheet management
• Process optimization
• Performance improvement
• Invoice Processing
• Strategic Planning
• Human Resource Management
• 85 WPM typing speed
• Credit and collections
Dynamic C-Level Executive Assistant & Systematic Administrative Assistant with over 20 years of experience in fast-paced office settings. Hardworking team-player with expertise completing various clerical tasks and offering staff support. Responsible, punctual and productive professional when working with little to no supervision. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Quickbooks, Adobe and G-Suite.
Awarded "Telecommunicator of the Year" 5 times within 16 years career for delivering outstanding emergency services.
Awarded "Manager of the Year" in 2019 for delivering outstanding administrative support.
Practice Manager, 08/2019 to Current
LoginClinics, PLLC - Wake Forest, NC
Practice Manager, 01/2019 to Current
Serenity & Grace Therapeutic Services, PC - Wake Forest, NC Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phone system, routing calls, and delivering messages to staff.
Reconciling personal patient financial accounts/records and with insurance agencies.
• Coordinate Referrals in & out for patients to other providers. Involved in Community involvement practices and advertisement, i.e., Chamber of Commerce, Health fairs, etc.
Supported logistics for programs, meetings and events, including room reservations, agenda preparation and calendar maintenance.
Composed internal memos and external correspondence for senior management and reviewed all documentation to eliminate errors.
Developed and updated spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on performance and sales data.
Drafted professional memos, letters and marketing copy to support business objectives and growth.
Interacted with vendors, contractors and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate instructions.
• Handled client correspondence and tracked records to foster office efficiency. Scheduling of new patients, matching their needs to the most compatible Therapist.
• Answering of incoming calls from patients and Insurance companies.
• Reconciling patient financial accounts with proper Insurance and client LISA DEGROW
Owner/Operator, 10/2013 to 02/2020
New Life Total Fitness - Louisburg, NC
Medical Receptionist, 09/2012 to 10/2013
Orthopedic Specialist Of NC - Louisburg, NC
Floor Supervisor, 10/2010 to 11/2011
Charleston County Consolidated Dispatch - North Charleston, SC Shift Supervisor, 09/1996 to 10/2010
Mount Pleasant Police Department - Mount Pleasant, SC payments.
• Handle Appeals for Insurance and Denied Claims.
• Consulted with healthcare professionals on business decisions. Provided outstanding support to entire staff which helped improve process flow and boosted efficiency.
Assessed processes and procedures, complying with OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
• Ordered all office supplies and kept check on inventory levels. Trained interns and newly hired team members on office procedures and computer system.
• Responsible for updating Social Media accounts.
Enhanced operational efficiency and productivity by managing budgets, accounts, sales and employees.
Established, optimized and enforced business policies to maintain consistency and high-quality standards across business operations.
Devised, deployed and monitored processes to boost long-term business success and increase profit levels.
Managed day-to-day business operations, including accounting, finance, HR, marketing and public relations.
Recruited, hired and trained initial personnel, working to establish key internal functions and outline scope of positions for new organization.
• Reconciled daily sales, returns and financial reports with Quickbooks. Managed master calendar and scheduled appointments for 8 providers based on optimal patient loads and clinician availability.
Completed skilled administrative work to support all office staff and operational requirements.
• Coordinated patient scheduling, check-in, check-out and payments for billing. Checked patient data including insurance, demographic and health history to keep information current.
Adeptly managed multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients.
• Adhered to strict HIPAA guidelines at all times to protect patient privacy.
• Same Job details as Shift Supervisor and to include:
• Reduced employee turnover with hands-on leadership and coaching. Evaluated work of 16+ floor employees to improve performance; produced quarterly and yearly evaluations as well as honorary and disciplinary actions.
Managed schedule for 16+ team members with focus on effective coverage of emergency personnel needs.
Calculated salaries, rate changes, retroactive adjustments, overtime, bonus, vacation, termination and garnishments.
Provide Court and Law Enforcement Officers necessary documents & reports for court purposes.
• Managed team of five (5) dispatchers.
Responsible for scheduling and assignments of employees / assisting with leave requests.
• Answered 911 Calls for Service.
Dispatched Police & Fire Units to calls using CAD system, ensuring quickest response time possible.
Ran NCIC/CJIS/SLED/Criminal History Background Checks for Police Officers and Court Officials.
• Completed DMV Inquiries for Sworn and Civilian Personnel.
• Respond to citizen's questions and complaints in a timely manner. EDUCATION
Bachelor's of Science : Psychology, 05/2015
Liberty University - Lynchburg, VA
Associate's Degree : Criminal Justice, 2004
Trident Technical College - Charleston, SC
• Minored in Christian Counseling