Employer name : Vistara ( A JV of Singapore Airlines and TATA ) Main responsibilities included :
• Operating an Airbus 320 with a Captain for domestic flights at least thrice a week
• Flying the passengers safely and on time to and from destination
• Working with a team of over 150 people which include cabin crew, staff, dispatch, medical officers, captains and commanders.
• Working under extreme pressure conditions during and after flights.
• Taking care of all paperwork for flight plans and registrations.
• Ensure safety of all passengers at all times.
• Managing time, fuel and resources for each flight with flap operated landings
• Thoroughly checking all avionics and parts of aircrafts pre and post flight
• Reporting to Commander for briefings post flights. Business/Sector : Commercial Airlines
PERSONAL INFORMATION Eshaan Khullar
Home Address : BK 358 Salt Lake City Kolkata 700091 Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/eshaan-khullar-153824194 Sex M Date of birth 15/04/1993 Nationality Indian
October 2015 to June 2016 Position : Creative Head Employer name : The Xplorers Pvt Ltd
Main responsibilities included :
• Graphic design for social media and website.
• Approving all the designs for posters and advertisements.
• Videography, Photography, Editing and Final cut for video & photo shoots on site and otherwise.
• Travelling with large groups to locations and managing them.
• Working as a team leader
Business/ Sector : Travel & hospitality
*Levels: Basic user A1/A2 - Independent user B1/B2- Proficient user - C1/C2 Page 1 / 4
July 2018 to January 2020 Position : Head of Operations Employer name : Behala Flying Academy
Main responsibilities included :
• Head of Operations of a Flying School with 3 training aircrafts
• Developing and managing a team of 20 administrative officers
• Acquisition of students for ground school and flying school
• Developing an entirely new sector of drone and RC Flying
• Conducting events and gatherings of pilots and officers
• Conducting RC and drone Flying races
• Managing expenses for Operations with a team of investors
• Managing Aircraft maintenance, fuel and safety protocols
• Operating under high pressure situations during flights of students
• Managing flight plans and routes for students
• Taking care of the army officials and flights as the airport was an army base too.
• Zero accidents or mishaps during my period of work.
• Maintaining a happy environment for all members of the company. Business/ Sector : Aviation Flight School
April 2020 to Present Position : Chief Operating Officer Company name : Ger-Mi UV Solutions (Sister company of laditya international Pvt Ltd) Main responsibilities includes :
• Procuring UV-C tubes from Poland.
• Manufacturing and assembling units from UV-C tubes and bulbs in forms of lamps, boxes etc
• Distribution during the pandemic from Delhi to pan India.
• Product Design, Packaging design, Social media designs and branding of company
• Meeting clients on video call or in person when possible for education of product or free demos.
• Managing sales offline through instagram marketing and Tele marketing.
• Managing early operational problems for customer satisfaction.
• Fixing those problems and implementing new features.
• Managing shipping during a pandemic pan India
• Listing on Amazon and other third party sites
• After sales
Business/ Sector : Tech Startup
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
January 2012 - March 2015 CAE National Flying Training Institute, Maharashtra India Commercial Pilot Training
Acquired following certifications and licenses during the course :
• Flight Cadet Diamond 40 & 42 (Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit) 1. Total Flight Time : 200 Hrs
2. Pilot In Command :120 Hrs
3. Instrument Flight Rules. : 25 Hrs
4. Simulator DA 40 : 20 Hrs
• RTR Aero, Ministry Of Comm. and IT
• Class 1 Medical Unrestricted
• Student Pilot License
• Private Pilot License
• Commercial Pilot License
March 2011 Senior Secondary High School (XII)
Stream : Science
Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Information Technology Percentage : 60 percentile
March 2009 Secondary High School (X)
Central Board of Secondary Education
Subjects : Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, English, HIndi, Information Technology Percentage : 85 percentile
Mother tongue(s) Hindi
Other language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production English C1 C1 C1 C1 C1
IELTS : 7 band, CBSE
Hindi C1 B2 C1 C1 B1
Communication skills Excellent Verbal and written communication skills both in an office environment and with external stakeholders.
Experienced presenter in front of large audience.
*Levels: Basic user A1/A2 - Independent user B1/B2- Proficient user - C1/C2 Page 3 / 4
Organisational / managerial
Extremely organised and prioritised with a dedication towards work. Able to manage 50+ team members
Extremely trained to work under pressure
Time and resource management is a forte
Job-related skills Excellent with people due to Aviation background Excellent with technology and always ready to learn more Great at managing operations of a company and working as a leader Digital skills
processing Communication Content creation Safety Problem solving C1 C1 C2 C1 C2
Levels: Basic user A1/A2 - Independent user B1/B2- Proficient user - C1/C2 COMPUTER SKILLS
Good command of MS office suite (word processor, spread sheet, presentation software)
Good command of Adobe Softwares (Bridge, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro)
Good command of HTML and UI/UX design
Good command of editing with Mac softwares (iMovie)
Really Tech savvy and problem solving attitude
Other skills • Completed Shotokan Karate-Do Federation (India)
• Cricket Association of Bengal (95 &110 Pts)
• John Aur Kaun Hungama TV (Encompass Pvt Ltd) Semi Finalist
• Inter School and College Football Player.
• Bournvita Quiz with Derek o Brien ( 2nd prize )
• Inter School and College Volleyball Player.
• School dancer and event representative
• Passion for gaming and online competitions
• Travelling under extreme conditions and otherwise
Copies of degrees and qualifications;
Testimonial of employment or work placement;
Certificates and trophies