Brooklyn, New York, *****
347-***-**** email@example.com LinkedIn Github
New York University, Tandon School of Engineering, NY Master of Science, Computer Engineering GPA: 3.89/4.0 May 2021 Coursework: Data Structures and Algorithms, Principle of Database Systems, Machine Learning, Internet Architecture and Protocols, Computer System and Architecture, Cloud Computing RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Communications June 2016 TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Android
• XML, JSON, ProtoBuf, gRPC, REST APIs, Maven, Git
• DynamoDB, Oracle, NoSQL, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Hummingwave Technology - Bangalore, India
Senior Software Engineer Aug 2018 - July 2019
• Designed and developed an EMI collection and update system, integrated with payment gateways and Government of India’s automated NACH(National Automated Clearing House) system.
• Integrated with CIBIL, Equifax and Trusting Social to get credit score and credit history of the customer.
• Collaborated on automation of credit and pricing policy to determine eligibility and credit limit of the customers.
• Designed and developed APIs for partner integration with access control and various customizations.
• Interacted with clients, provided them with technical solutions and guided a team to deliver it within a timeline.
• Developed the system from scratch and reached 200k loan applications. Software Engineer Dec 2017 - Jul 2018
• Worked on backend and android app development for a financial institution for an automated loan approval application.
• Developed backend of a desktop dashboard used by bank employees to underwrite a loan application.
• Integrated with partner services for bank account and bank statement verification and created an automated system to calculate salary, current EMIs, and other loan data from bank statements.
• Developed an automated reporting system used by the management for operation and business decisions. Publicis Sapient - Noida, India Jun 2016 - Nov 2017 Associate Technology
• Worked as a Hybris developer in e-commerce development projects for Ralph Lauren and Keurig and designed, built, and tested Java applications.
• Collaborated with the team as Java developer on various modules of Hybris including user checkout, addition of attributes of products, cronjobs, creation of page templates, and components using Impex. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Distributed Key-Value store based on RAFT Algorithm [Link] June 2020 - Aug 2020
• Developed a fault-tolerant Distributed Key-Value store Database System with strong consistency and recoverability from the crash.
• The system supports high availability with active synchronization techniques used to maintain replicas.
• Developed client library for retries and automatic server connections management.
• Developed a docker environment to test the performance of the system against crash, consistency, and recoverability. Insurance System [Link] Apr 2020 - May 2020
• Implemented a web application for insurance systems on AWS with granular access control for client and employee.
• Designed and implemented MySQL model and integrated with AWS Lambda using JDBC.
• Created a vehicular accident detection, emission, and speed monitoring system to tackle the problem of deaths due to delay in medical attention after an accident, ever-rising pollution due to vehicular emission norms violation, and automated speed violation detection.
• Published result in IEEE Xplore.