I am seeking an opportunity for the role of a Trainee
Marine Engineer in your esteemed organization. I am thrilled to see that the work profile and related
requirements align perfectly with my educational
qualifications and skills. I am looking towards a
challenging and rewarding cadetship which gives me an opportunity for experiential learning & showcase my skills.
I am comfortable in working in harsh environments such as boiler room. In addition, I have deep knowledge about the maintenance of the ship’s auxiliary machine parts which includes winches, pumps, refrigerators, ventilating systems, electrical and electronic equipment’s that are used in ships.
Moreover, I have the ability to analyze data, modify and upgrade engine designs along with the equipment used on the engines and vessels. I can provide estimates for new projects or for repair jobs and I have the ability to keep excellent records of all work performed.
Please review my resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I would very much like to meet with you to discuss how my expertise and background meet your needs.
Resourceful and adaptable with
excellent communication and time
management skills. I believe my fast
learning abilities, commitment to
work and relevant academic exposure
make me a fit for the role. Looking
forward to leveraging my analytical
and critical thinking skills to your
esteemed companies as a Trainee
• Marine Careers.
• Main Engines, Pipeing, Refrigeration
• Marine Electrical.
• Marine Piracy.
• Maritime Law
• Marine Environment.
• Marine Boilers.
B.tech (Marine Engineering),International Maritime Institute( Affiliated to IMU Chennai & DG Shipping )
Class XII, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Bokaro
Class X, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Bokaro
• Exceptional problem- solving skills and decision-making abilities.
• Good communication skills and oral comprehension.
• Solid history of keeping calm and giving concise directions during stressful situations.
• Natural leadership abilities.
• Understanding of safety management systems in regard to the marine industry and latest protocols in engineering.
• Skilled in use of drills, lathes, welding equipment, milling machines etc.
• Understanding of procedures for maintaining electrical mechanical control and instrumentation equipment.
• Proficient in Python, C, C++, Windows Unix, Linux and other engineering solutions.
Father’s Name :- Mr. Devendra Kumar Prasad
Permanent Address :- N-25 Chaturbhuj Tower Aashiyana Garden Phase-4,Chira Chas, Bokaro Steel City(Jharkhand)
Language Known :- English, French,Spanish & Hindi
Marital Status :- Single
Nationality/Religion :- Indian / Hindu
Interest & Hobbies :- Internet browsing, PC Gaming, Cricket and reading novel
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date:26.08.2020 ABHINAV HARSH