Flat No. ***, Pkt - 4
Sector – 24, Rohini, Delhi - 110085
Email id: email@example.com
To work in an organization that offers conducive environment for personal and professional growth and is able to utilize my technical and business acumen to its full potential. I am confident that if given an opportunity, I will prove to be an asset to the or ganization. Work Experience:
Pearson India Education Services Private Limited
From: August 2019 To: Currently
Designation: Assistant Manager - Inside Sales
My Primary KRAs' for this job profile are:
• End to End Sales: Responsible to drive enrollment targets and contribute in generating revenue for the organization.
• Forecasting & Funnel Management : Participate and present in weekly meeting rhythms to discuss performance data, prospective applicant concerns, and creative solutions to enhance team performance.
• Team Management : Setting Targets, Strategies, Priorities and Focus on Execution
• Education Counselling : Help the team by providing advisory and counselling services to their candidates.
• Lead Management : Follow a lead nurture process / strategy designed to re-engage leads that have fallen to inactive statuses.
Concentrix (Nestle Consumer Engagement Services)
From: December 2016 To: August 2019
Designation: Assistant Manager – Business Operations My Primary KRAs' for this job profile are:
• Floor Management : Managing Social, Email and NHW LOBs for Nestle India.
• Sales Target – NHW : Driving the Sales Target by providing the Effective Counselling.
• Social Media: Monitoring Brand Interaction on social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for Nestle India’s Portfolio. Handling Campaigns, Sentiment & Conversation Analysis.
• Client Coordination: Coordinating with different brands of Nestle in case of critical complaints, Campaigns and unique queries.
• Quality Control: Regular audits of Social Engagements, Emails and Chats.
• Reports Facilitated: ORM, NGBS, Campaigns, Business Reports, Content Published, Sponsorship Tracker, Monthly TAT Report, Ad-hoc reports as per the client requirements. Project Undertaken.
Promotion Tracker: Tracking queries and complaints for promotions running in the market. The project provided feedback given by the end-consumers regarding the different product promotions. Pending Case Report: To track pending cases pan-India. The project helped in closing the cases pending at end consumer and mediators.
Den-Snapdeal TV Shop
From: June 2015 To: December 2016
Designation: Team Leader - Sales
My Primary KRAs' for this job profile are:
• Team Management: Drive the performance of my team members and ensuring assigned targets are met i.e. Conversion, Orders, AHT, Wrap and Hold.
Productivity improvement through motivation and feedback.
Break Management – Manage intra-team breaks without impacting break percentage of the floor.
• Shift Briefing: Sharing daily updates with advisors to ensure that they have process clarity.
• Capacity Planning: Responsible for preparing week-on-week roster of the team according to predefined requirements.
• Reports Facilitated: Preparation of various reports such as Hourly and Half Hourly Performance, Exceptions Tracker, Floor Observation Report.
• Outbound Calling: In order to increase the scope of sales, outbound calling data is prepared and distributed to advisors.
Initiated a project to improve conversion and sales of performance outliers. That is those advisors who are below the average performance of the floor or on performance improvement plan. HomeShop18
From: Jan 2013 To: June 2015
Designation: Assistant Team Leader – Sales (Promoted) Job Responsibilities:
• Team Management: Responsible for a team of advisors and ensuring that the required targets are achieved by them such as Orders, AHT, Wrap and Hold.
• Capacity Planning: Responsible for preparing week-on-week roster of team members according to predefined requirements and ensuring advisors satisfaction.
• Handling Escalations Calls: Handling customer Escalations and resolving/escalating problems faced.
• Process Calibration: Having interactions with the quality and training department to bring the departments on the same page.
In addition to the above tasks coordinating with various departments for seamless functioning was an important task. Education:
Year Degree University Name CGPA
2012 B.Tech (ECE) Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar 7.93 SOFTWARE SKILLS SET:
• Efficient with MS Office.
• Proficient Knowledge about application of Aspect (Dialer) and OMS (Order Management System).
• Well versed with C-Zentrix (Dialer).
• Salesforce – Engage, Radian6, Social Studio.
HOBBIES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES:
• Have been a part of the organizing team in various colleges’ events and fests.
• Meeting new people and sharing experiences.