Sales / Administration
Rio Verde, AZ 85263
Part Time Sales Associate
Ritzy Rags and Shoes - Scottsdale, AZ
January 2018 to Present
Part time sales Woman's apparel and shoes.
Personal stylist with emphasis providing 5-star customer service! All aspects of opening and closing procedures along with special ordering. Basic computer skills to include outlook, excel and quick books. Concierge Specialist
CCMC - Scottsdale, AZ
October 2015 to July 2016
All duties of concierge services for a 84 unit luxury high rise Scottsdale condominium property. Emphasis on special events which entailed spearheading all donations and negotiations for the success of said events.
The position of Concierge was an essential element in the lifestyle at The Plaza Lofts at Kierland Commons. Being responsible for providing comprehensive concierge services to residents while providing a positive first impression for all guests and service providers. This position also assisted with community Lifestyle programs as necessary.
Duties included, resident services such as dry cleaning and package delivery, scheduling of spa appointments, golfing tee times, reservations and/or transportation services, access to homes for absentee owner services, and participation on the Social Committee, including planning and attending resident social events. The position required being a resource on local attractions, history, arts and culture, with expectations to establish and maintain contacts and relationships with local VIP partners, restaurants, merchants, attractions, etc.
Attention to detail all while providing 5-star customer service! My position required excellent customer service skills, a positive outgoing personality and the ability to work both independently and as a team player. All while communicating effectively, both orally and in writing, and proficient with Microsoft Office products. A flexible schedule was a requirement, as the hours and days of this position would vary and be subject to change depending on seasonal demands. A professional appearance and demeanor at all times was a top priority! Assistant Store Manager
CACHÉ - Scottsdale, AZ
August 2010 to May 2015
Managed team of up to 10 associates, recruiting talent and providing training and coaching on selling approaches. Oversaw staff scheduling and visual merchandising to support sales. Maintained thorough knowledge of products and trends to share information with customers and team members. Participated in community outreach and charity involvement to further represent brand. Key Accomplishments
• Personally contributed 27% of $1 million annual sales numbers.
• Built book of repeat customer business as a customer stylist and building relationships.
• Store was #10 of 200+ stores in company in conversion, with conversion rate of 16%.
• Through focused sales strategies that transparently showcased brand, ranked among 393 employees as:
• #34 in sales.
• Top 18% in sales per hour.
• #31 in transactions.
• Top 13% in units per transaction.
Human Resources Manager
ARTISAN COLOUR, INC - Scottsdale, AZ
2000 to 2009
Scottsdale, AZ 2000 - 2009
Pre-press services, digital photography, and display graphics, generating $11 million annual sales. Human Resources Manager
Created and grew human resources department from the ground up, developing and implementing all policies and procedures for up to 70 employees. Designed and directed benefit orientations, onboarding, and 401(k) training. Collaborated on writing employee handbook. Advocated for onsite and offsite employees across various states, supporting both local regulations and company policies. Negotiated contracts for all insurance benefits and steered executives to provide best value to bottomline. Maintained records and provided reports of employee hours for offsite payroll specialist. Planned annual events including employee recognition ceremonies, blood drives, holiday parties, and client appreciation gifts. Facilitated Cobra administration and workers' compensation plans. ARTISAN COLOUR, INC. (Key Accomplishments)
• Enabled company to attract senior-level candidates by implementing 401(k) program and enhancing benefits package with extensive options.
• Improved accuracy of time keeping and tracking, saving significant payroll dollars, by automating payroll process.
• Realized only 10% increase in health-insurance costs after reviewing options and negotiating renewal rate from proposed 49%.
• Maintained near-zero turnover with waiting list of applicants due to strong focus on employees and company culture.
• Rewarded company loyalty and longevity with initiation of gift-certificate program for employees with more than 10-year service record.
• Employee relations were enhanced, along with better adherence to compliance issues, by training managers on how to track employee issues and conduct annual written reviews. Additional Experience
Store Manager, John Atencio, Scottsdale, AZ
Sales and Marketing Consultant, Bank of America Mortgage, Sun City West, AZ Department Manager / Buyer / Merchandiser, Anderson Fine Jewelers, Sun City West, AZ Outside Sales Representative, Prokote, Phoenix, AZ Education
Continuing Education in Human Resources
Rockhurst University - Overland Park, KS
General coursework and credits towards Generalist program Society for Human Resource Management
Areas of Expertise:
Customer Assessments / Consultative Sales / Product Knowledge / Revenue Generation / Client Relations / Talent Recruitment / Training & Coaching / Strategic Planning / Account Management / Contract Negotiations / Business Development / Team Leadership