R E TAIL COSTUMER S E RVICE
Enthusiastic and motivated individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting.
Retail Costumer Service, Hobby Lobby, Carmel
S E P T EMBER 2 0 2 0 — S E P T EMBER 2 0 2 0
• Unbox new merchandise and restock shelves in appealing and organize arrangements to promote items.
• Performe,oor movesD merchandisingD display maintenance and housekeeping to keep sales areas well-stockedD organized and current. Fire Control Specialist, U.S Army, Fort Bliss, TX
1ECEMBER 2 0 7 G — AUWUST 2 0 2 0
• jorked closely with team members to deliver proqect reJuirementsD develop solutions and meet deadlines.
• Engaged Computer software systems and associated command and control systems as part of new and ongoing military strategies.
• Improved operations by working with team members and customers to Nnd workable solutions.
Shoe Sales Associate, Kohls, Carmel
YAKUAR6 2 0 7 G — 1ECEMBER 2 0 7 G
• (ept apprised of emerging trends and provided informative customer service to assist in product selection.
• Answered incoming telephone calls to provide information about productsD servicesD store hoursD policies and promotions.
Catering, Cut Above Catering, Carmel
S E P T EMBER 2 0 7 3 — YAKUAR6 2 0 7 G
• jelcomed guests with personable attitude and smileD offering to bring beverage orders while reviewing menu options.
• (ept customer and food preparation areas clean and well-organized for maximum efNciency
General Education, Ivy Tech Community College, Noblesville YAKUAR6 2 0 7 G — 1ECEMBER 2 0 7 G
Planning and Coordination
Creative Problem Solving
Wood team player