Amarillo TX *****
Ad-Tech, Racine WI — Compliance Specialist
August 2013 - November 2015
● Ensured that the company was in compliance with current GMP and SOP standards.
● Reviewed documentation and other records for audits.
● Performed interviews of employees when needed for audits.
● Wrote and revised CAPAS for the company.
Concordia Lutheran School, Racine WI — Aide/Para
October 2016 - June 2018
● Assisted a young girl with down syndrome throughout the school day.
● Helped to prevent any communication barriers.
● Assisted with speech therapy and occupational therapy throughout the school day.
● Facilitated rehabilitation of any physical disabilities.
● Helped modify homework necessary to fit childs needs to grow Respite Worker for Tammy Myers owner of Mrs. Myers Reading Room, Racine WI — Aide/Para
September 2017 - June 2018
● Assisted a young girl with down syndrome after the school day.
● Helped to ensure her speech and OT needs were being met each day.
● Helped provide and facilitate social and interactive skills needed,
● Provided common life skills to be able to communicate better when growing up.
Relocated back to Amarillo for family reasons in June 2018 Arden Road Elementary School, Amarillo TX— Aide/Para TLC
August 2018 - June 2019
● Supporting students with daily tasks
● Identifying students needs and developing lesson plans for them.
● Modifying assignments for successfulness in a general education classroom.
● Providing visual aids for lessons.
● Motivating students who may be struggling.
● Collaborating with other teachers to address student disabilities and accommodations.
● Providing special instructions to students with autism.
● Implementing social skills for students.
● Written and Verbal
● Proficient in
● Proficient in Excel
● Proficient in Word
● Assisted in GMP and
● Proficient at
● Trained new
● Reported on student
progress and social
skills to parent
● Proficient with MLA
Children’s Home Healthcare, Amarillo TX— Electronic Medical Records Manager
June 2019- Present
● Manage medical records of employees
● Document timesheets
● Responsible for hiring on process
● Responsible for doing background checks
● Transfer files
● In charge of training emplyees in new computer system EDUCATION
Amarillo College, Amarillo TX— Associates/Bachelors in Business Management
March, 2019 - Present