Result-oriented professional mining for senior level assignments in HSE Management with a leading organization of repute, preferably in Oil & Gas/ Construction/ Energy sector PROFILE SUMMARY
• NEBOSH Certified Professional with 12 years & 9 months of experience in HSE Management.
• Competency in devising significant solutions and implementing health safety management systems for maintaining sound environmental & safety conditions
• Distinction of developing, implementing and maintaining International Standards like ISO 14001 Series
(Environmental Management Systems), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
• Experience in carrying out project specific HSE planning, ALARP for critical activities using Event tree analysis and JHAs
• Skilled in maintaining data bank of incident reporting
• Possess strong communication, analytical, problem solving and relationship management skills CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
Offshore Emergency Safety Training & Development Inspection& Incident Investigation Emergency Evacuation Lifting Operations Fire Prevention / Control Incident Prevention & Control Near Miss/Incident Report Making Equipment Inspection Hse Audit Job Hazard Analysis Documentation
Construction Safety Risk Assessments PTW
Waste Management Safety Campaigns OHSAS 18001/2007 Confined Space Entry Working At Height Mock Drills H2s Awareness Excavation Safety Hot Work
Lock Out Tag Out
ADDITIONAL SKILL : VALID DRIVING LICENSE /UAE
MAJOR PROJECT HANDLED
NAME OF THE PROJECT YEAR LOCATION CLIENT
CRUDE FLEXIBILITY PROJECT 2020 ABU DHABI -(RUWAIS) ADNOC/TAKREER ENHANCEMENT OF EMERGENCY
GENERATOR’S CO2 SYSTEM.
2019 ABU DHABI -(RUWAIS) ADNOC/TAKREER
ENHANCEMENT OF FIBRE OPTIC
2019 ABU DHABI -(RUWAIS) ADNOC/TAKREER
INSTALLATION OF HRBs 2018 ABU DHABI -(RUWAIS) ADNOC/TAKREER REHABILITATION WORKS IN RWAIS
2017 ABU DHABI -(RUWAIS) ADNOC/TAKREER
KUWAIT PIPE INDUSTRY AND OIL SERVICES
2015 KUWAIT KOC
DUBAI DESIGN DISTRICT
2015 DUBAI -(BUSINESS
SHAH GAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT EPC-10 2014 ABU DHABI - AL HOSAN
NEW ENGLAND CENTRE FOR CHILDREN
2012 ABU DHABI -
RUWAIS MARRIED STAFF
2010 ABU DHABI -(RUWAIS) ADNOC/CIVIL
SULPHURIC ACID PLANT 2009 INDIA -(RAJASTAN) VEDANDHA GROUP
ZINC SMELTER PLANT
2008 INDIA -(RAJASTAN) VEDANDHA
BLAST FURNACE EXPANSION 2007 INDIA - (BELLARY) JSW EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
• DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM KERALA
• DIPLOMA (FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING) FROM KERALA
• PURSUING NEBOSH (ENVDIP) FROM SHIELDS, UAE
• PURSUING POST DIPLOMA IN PETROCHEMICAL SAFETY- E-LEARNING. PROFFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
• NEBOSH IGC (NIFE COCHIN 2009/2010 INDIA/KERALA)
• NEBOSH IOGC (COMPLETED) NIST COCHIN 2012
• BOSIET (GTSC ABU DHABI-2013)
• OSHAS LEAD AUDITOR 18001/2007 (BSI INDIA 2016)
• TRAIN THE TRAINER. – (REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE)
• HAZARDOUS WASTE OPERATION AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE MANAGEMENT (GREEN WORLD GROUP)
• ESSENTIALS OF FIRE SAFETY PRINCIPLES (GREEN WORLD GROUP)
• BBSM – BEHAVIOR BASED SAFETY MANAGEMENT (GREEN WORLD GROUP).
• FIRST AID AT WORK- (KHDA – DUBAI GOV. APPROVED)/ (GREEN WORLD GROUP). INTERNAL TRAINING
• BASIC FIRST AID FROM ST. JOHN AMBULANCE ASSOCIATION, COCHIN FOR 3 DAYS IN 2006
• OHSAS 18001:2007 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE 2010 FROM ETA – CON, UAE FOR 4 DAYS IN 2011.
• TRAIN THE TRAINER – 2011 ETA –CON UAE.
• BASIC FIRE-FIGHTING FROM NIFE, ONE WEEK.
MAY 2019 ON WORDS HSE ENGINEER AT TYCO.
APR-2018 JAN-2019 IN AT ARABIAN INDUSTRIES AS HSE ENGINEER JAN-2017 TO MARCH 2018 AS HSE ENGINEER IN QGC
OCT -2015 TO DEC 2015 AS HSE OFFICER IN ANGLO EASTERN INDUSTRIES JAN-14 TO SEP’15: IEMSC- INTERNATIONAL ELECTRO MECHANICAL SERVICES, DUBAI AS SAFETY OFFICER DEC’10-JAN’14: ETA ASCON GROUP OF COMPANIES, ABU DHABI AS SAFETY OFFICER AUG’09-MAY’10: FURNACE FABRICA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES, RAJASTHAN AS SAFETY OFFICER FEB’07-JUL’09: LARSEN & TOUBRO CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES, BANGALORE /RAJASTHAN AS SAFETY ASSISTANT KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
JOB TITLE -HSE Engineer- (Tyco)
• Manage and lead the HSE team to the overall administration and implementation of HSE Initiatives, programs and procedures.
• Participating in client meetings and workarounds.
• Preparation of Training materials and PPP for quarterly meeting.
• Reviewing and complying with client comments in HSE plans and procedures.
• Participate in the development and implementation of operational risk assessments to help in identifying and mitigating hazards for critical activities.
• Conduct Behavioral Safety Audits (BSA) as per TYCO HSEMS guidelines.
• Enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
• Delivering Trainings to Engineers and supervisors as per the risk identified.
• Conducting weekly meetings and preparing MOMs.
• Thermal work limit monitoring and work rest schedule implementation.
• Coordinating with HSE leadership walks.
• Member of TASK RISK ASSESSMENT committee.
• Develop and execute HSE plans in workplace according to legal requirement.
• Conduct training and presentation for HSE matters and Incident prevention.
• Inspect equipment and machineries with Technicians to prevent possible unsafe conditions.
• Monitoring compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
• Recommend solutions to issue, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
• Investigate incidents and near misses.
• Coordinate with clients to meet their hse requirements in HSE.
• Carryout or arrange workplace HSE inspections and audits and ensure that any remedial recommendations are implemented
• Audit subcontractors for compliance with HSE systems and procedures.
• Maintain accident statistics, analyze trends and propose and take remedial actions where necessary.
• Support and guide Construction team in establishing and processing HSE initiatives, programs and procedures
• Ensure that company HSE policies, procedures, regulations and objectives are effectively implemented.
• Monitor HSE Performance of Subcontractors and ensure contractual and other relevant requirements are satisfied adequately.
• Assist with investigation of accidents, incidents (including ‘near misses’) and dangerous occurrences and make recommendations to prevent recurrence.
• Develop and implement HSE action plan.
• Ensure that all critical activities are risk assessed and control measures are applied before execution.
• Identify HSE training needs for workforce.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
JOB TITLE -HSE Engineer- (ARABIAN INDUSTRIES)
• Conduct HSE Risk Assessment/TRA and develop associated material i.e. RAs, TRAs and Risk Register(s)
• Update the existing HSE documentation to the latest requirements i.e.14001 and OHSAS 18001
• Develop HSE Inspection forms and checklists as required.
• Develop HSE training materials as deemed necessary.
• Conduct HSE training and hold workshops as required.
• Conduct HSE site inspections and audits as required.
• Participate/assisting in HSE Incident investigation when required.
• Provide adequate HSE support to Client's Division/Department as required. KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
JOB TITLE -HSE Engineer – (QGC)
• To co-design & implement Site HSE Plan, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• To assist in various safety activities, including but not limited to hazard identification and risk management, incident investigation and reporting, waste management, pollution prevention and control, emergency response and various compliance activities in all areas of site. Some of these activities include; 1. Identification and prevention of hazardous situations and communicate situations to the Site Management.
2. Conducting and leading Investigations of Accidents/Incidents using various type or effective Root Cause Analysis Technique to identify systematic causes of failure and develops recommendations to preventively eliminate these causes.
3. Conducting compliance audits and creating summaries of lessons and communicating to the Management down to the workforce and other groups
Preparing Risk Assessments and Aspect/Impact Study for the site activities in coordination with the site team and submit to approving bodies for approval and implementation.
• To prepare and maintain appropriate HSE records and documentation
• To prepare weekly reports for management including safety observation report for unsafe act, unsafe condition & open action items.
• To support HSE manager in reviewing, monitoring, and ensuring closure of open action items of safety audits, inspections, and observations.
• To review HSE Business Plans/Procedures and suggest and recommend changes to HSE Manager for improvement as per site requirements.
• To manage and formulate approved Permit to Work System in order to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved.
• To be involved in the pre-task planning and review of Method Statements and relevant TRA for all site activities.
• To provide guidance, advice and assistance to site personnel in the implementation of the HSE system of the company
• To coordinate with the Project Team / Client / Consultant Representative / Site End Users with concerns to all HSE related issues periodically.
• To evaluate safety performance of sub-contractors in order to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved.
• To create safety awareness among workers through Tool box talks, Safety induction / Orientation / Safety town-hall meetings / Job Safety Analysis.
• To prepare and implement the Annual HSE Training Plan.
• To liaise with Safety Inspectors to perform safety inspections, preferably on daily basis in collaboration with staff members of each department.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
JOB TITLE -HSE Officer/Field Trainer (ANGLO EASTERN) Anglo Eastern
Title: Kuwait Pipe industry and oil services Co (Pipe Manufacturing Factory and Fabrication) Client: KOC/KNPC
Role: HSE Officer/Field Trainer
• Provide advice on HSE matters to superintendent and all site services.
• To assist them in their direct responsibility for health, safety and environment by promoting their awareness to HSE issues to create and maintain HSE culture that supports the health, safety and environment movement system.
• Monitor and control implementation of all procedures related to the maintenance and effectiveness of safety, lifesaving and emergency equipment and inspect work activities and equipment to ensure correct operation and that procedures are implemented.
• Ensure that effective records are kept and updated for all equipment under his control.
• Coordinate and participate in applying risk management techniques to identify and evaluate HSE hazards/risks in manufacturing unit or in field, its facilities and work activities and recommend measures to site management on measures to reduce them.
• Promote safe working systems and procedures.
• Monitor and advise on proper application of "permit to work" system, conducting gas and atmospheric tests, participating in actual "job watch" as and where necessary such as hot tapping, Spiral welding/Hydro cleaning, entry into dangerous confined spaces and ensuring that all Safety regulations and practices are adhered to.
• Conduct frequent audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of HSE programs and procedures.
• Present recommendations for improvement and follow-up their implementation.
• Investigate incidents of oil or environmental pollution and liaise with concerned departments to implement a cleaning program.
• Prepare reports and training modules on such incidents together with comments and observation.
• Conducting HSE training programs.
• Monitoring major operations like Lifting & Transportation of pressure vessels and filling lines. IEMSC- International Electro Mechanical Services
JOB TITLE - HSE Officer
Title: Dubai Design District
Consultant: KLING/ SPEK
• Successfully achieved Safe man-hours 3 million during this employment
• Efficiently initiated OSHAS to get the 18001/14001 certifications.
• HSE Lead complying with the contractor requirement to achieve zero tolerance
• HSE Lead reporting to Project Manager and Leading a team of 4-safety officer & two assistants for managing a large and prestigious construction project (Dubai Design District office building - Tecom Investments) at U.A.E.
• Developing and Conducting Training to new entrants / employees (Site regulation of Fire, Health, Safety & Environment / Specialized Job Training)
• Conducted toolbox talk sessions
• Managing development & implementation of ERP (Emergency Response Plan)
• Motivated workers / enforcement of personal protective equipment
• Created sign boards / inspection forms / checklists / reports
• Organised & conducted In-house Safety Meeting and coordination of 3rd Party Certification Process
• Liaising with the Local Government / Client / Consultant on health & safety matters
• Complying with construction code of practice - Dubai Municipality
• Carrying out review of Fire, Health, Safety & Environment Policy & Procedures. ETA ASCON GROUP OF COMPANIES
JOB TITLE - HSE Officer
Title: Shah Gas Development Project. EPC-10
Client: Al Hosn
Consultant: CH2M HILL
Location: Abu Dhabi - Shah Gas
Title: New England’s Centre for Children (Civil Construction) Client: SEHA
Consultant: LEO A DALY
Location: Abu Dhabi – Mussafa
Title: Ruwais Married Staff Accommodation (Civil Construction) Client: ADNOC
Location: Abu Dhabi – Ruwais.
• Successfully handled the Shah Gas Development Project and recognized as Project HSE Champion in 2012
• Received appreciation certificate from Executive Director in recognition & appreciation for outstanding HSE performance
• Distinction of attaining 5million man-hours without LTI in ADNOC Staff Accommodation Project Package 6
• Played a key role in taking HSE initiatives such as Mock drills, including Safety Audits, Analysis, Operability Studies and Documentation of safety related information
• Took part in 14001/18001 measures to comply with applicable environmental, health & safety legislation and statutory, regulatory & other requirements
• Instrumental in managing & overcoming critical situations / emergencies such as rescue drills like rescue from height, rescue from confined space
• Successfully carried out PTW, risk assessments, defensive driving, food and hygiene & waste management training programmes on HSE for the employees
• Contributed in improving the HSE performance by introducing, motivation schemes / incentive coupon Furnace Fabrica Construction Industries (Heavy Mechanical Erection) JOB TITLE – SAFETY OFFICER
Title: Sulphuric Acid Plant
Client: Hindustan Zinc Pvt. Ltd., Dariba, and Rajasthan Role: Safety Officer
• Equipment Inspection
• Tool box meetings
• HSE Inspections
• Report preparation (Weekly & Monthly)
• Participation In client HSE meetings.
• HSE Motivation programs.
Larsen & Toubro Construction Industries (Heavy Mechanical Erection & Civil) JOB TITLE- HSE ASSISTANT
Title: Expansion of Blast Furnace
Location: Bellary, Bangalore
Role: Safety Assistant
Title: Zinc Smelter Phase 3 (Heavy Mechanical Erection) Client: Hindustan Zinc Pvt. Ltd.
• Successfully handled Blast furnace expansion with 8 million safe man hours
• Assessed training needs & conducted induction for entire site staff and workers
• Handled the coordination of toolbox talks and organized safety events
• Forwarded all updates of HSE plan and objectives to site staff and workers
• Took part in quarterly HSE auditing.
Date of Birth: 27th December 1983
Address: Chirayath (H) P.O Manalur, Kerala, PIN 680617 LANGUAGES KNOWN: PROFICIENCY
MALAYALAM FLUENT – NATIVE
ENGLISH FLUENT – FULL KNOWLEDGE
HINDI FLUENT - FULL KNOWLEDGE