No ** Akobi Crescent, Empire, Surulere
Lagos State .
The pursuit of career in a success driven and a career development organization as a team player by working towards actualization of corporate vision and I also take pride in doing my work to the highest standard and I am always happily and confidently willing to take on responsibilities in the work place. A quick learner who enthusiastically takes on new challenges, works well in a team as well as being able to lead, use initiative, and can communicate at all levels.
ULESSON(Question Bank Expert) 2019-2020
• Frame questions and write easy-to-understand solutions, to evaluate learning outcomes.
• Analyze performance of content using high-end analytical tools to draw insights and improve content quality.
• Audit content to avoid plagiarism
Union Bank Plc,Kano State,Nigeria.(Direct Sales Agent) 2017-2019
• Sales of bank products such as eChannel’s and target savings account.
• Cold calls to engage customer on loan product suited for their profile.
• Customer management and retention.
• Opening and managing customer bank accounts.
• Perform any other duties as assigned to me by the Operations Manager. Success High School-Chemistry Tutor (NYSC) 2016-2017
• Prepared and tutored students for SSCE examinations. Administrative Assistant, Regent Scepter International 2015-2016
• Scheduled meeting and appointment.
• Managed incoming and outgoing mails.
• Kept proper records and a neat filing system.
• Performed any other duty assigned to me by the Administrative Lead. Final Year Thesis. 2015
• Detecting heavy metals in water using gold nanoparticles as sensor.
• Characterization of gold nanoparticles.
• Heavy metal separation and purification techniques. Research Assistant, Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (SIWES) 2014
• Helped in monitoring effects of temperature on production of carbon and gold nanotubes.
• Helped in final analysis and result of various changes associated with change in production parameters.
• Compiled a detailed report of all findings to the supervising scientist. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Drug Free Community Development Service
• Sensitization of young adults on the dangers of drug abuse.
• Ensure linkages with host communities.
• Created awareness on fake and substandard drugs. Road Safety Community Development Service
• Sensitization and control of traffic.
• Created awareness on public safety while using the road. EDUCATION
2015, B.Tech Chemistry, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Nigeria. (Second Class Lower)
2009, SSCE, New World Academy, Lagos State.
2001, FSLC, Redeemer Nursery and Primary School, Ankpa, Kogi State. BIO
Degree Class: Second Class Lower
State of Residence: Kano
• Reliable and dependable team player.
• Multitasker, resilient, flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent, analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, with an eye for accuracy and errors.
• Quick reading ability with high comprehension.
• Clear, concise and articulate communication skills. HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
When I am not working or studying, I enjoy swimming, traveling and adventuring into new and exciting technology. I also do strategy games. REFEREES
Lebanese International School,