Hassan abdalrahim Hassan
Address: muscat-oman WhatsApp: +968********
Experienced HSE consultant & Practitioner having Certified NEBOSH Process Safety Management and OSHA 30-hour General Industry, Extensive experience inTotal Quality Management, Quality Control, in electricity sector, heavy power plants Oil & Gas and technology experience. Establish and Developing QHSE System, policy, procedures, Risk assessments and Safe system of Work, Inspections and audits; working at height and fall protection; road safety management; management of hazardous substances; first aid, fire and emergency management; employee training and motivation; occupational health; noise assessment, DSE assessments trainings; and many more. Conducting risk reviews, gap assessments and site visits to identify nonconformance, enabling site to address areas of concern. Advising and providing continual support regarding applicable legislation. Implementation of health and safety laws, putting new safe systems of work in place. Providing technical advice on safety related issues, providing risk management support across all business areas, leading study analysis projects including HAZID, HAZOP, What-If and LOPA studies, managing and overseeing contract resources, participating in audits, accident investigations and emergency response exercises, conducting and acting on risk and HSE assessments, training staff on safety, networking with key safety personnel and promoting safety awareness at all times Provide support to the dept. on the implementation of Companywide QHSE initiatives e.g. ISO 9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS 18001& ISO 45001, etc.
Approve as HSE Officer From DCRP “Destribution Code Review Panel” oman .
Approve As HSE Officer From Mazoon Electricity Company “MAZEC” oman . hassan.pstech@emfigroup.
Typical Job Duties:
- Establish HSE system from scratch
- Evaluate Workplace Safety.
- Provide Safety Training.
- Develop Safety Manuals.
- Carrying out typical work activities.
Power system for information and technology Company Limited oman
Nov 2015 — Present
- Lead the Organization through an effective culture change to achieve HSE excellence, build shared vision, motivate, coach and develop staff, and achieve results through team members.
- Liaison with line managers and Corporate Services HSE Dept. to ensure coherence with goals and achieve Organization business success.
- Risk Management
- Establish and maintain clear organizational responsibilities for risk management in Organization activities, and become focal point for competence assurance for HSE-critical staff in the Organization
- Contribute to risk studies and, in liaison with CoB HSE Implementer, allocate responsibilities for maintaining controls to achieve ALARP.
- As custodian of the Organization HSE-MS Framework, be responsible for its quality, implementation, performance monitoring and annual effectiveness reviews.
- Establish and maintain Organization HSE legislative register, permits and status of regulatory compliance. Implementation:
- Establish HSE KPIs & Targets for Organization Annual T&R process, collate at Organization level for the CoBs in a bottoms up approach and monitor progress towards agreed targets, identifying improvement areas
- Contribute to investigation of incidents, analysis of trends, facilitate Reviews by Line Manager and be responsible for effective cascade of LFIs (Lesson from Incidents) 3
Ministry of Electricity and Water Resources
Sudanese Thermal Power Generating Company
HSE officer jan 2004 — Nov 2015
1. Responsible for the preparation and implementation of all QA/QC/HSE related documents to obtain company’s accreditation on Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001)
2. Perform gap analysis and prepare schedule for HSE internal audits plans, organizes and manages the overall activities & functions.
3. Undertake corrective and preventive measures to ensure a proper quality, environment, health and safety for the organization and its stakeholders.
4. Ensure the provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities. 5. Manages suppliers’ performance and conduct inspection and audits. 6. Trains and monitors of personnel in the strategies for compliance with the company’s HSEMS. 7. Direct the resources and activities of the Division to support the HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Senior Management.
8. Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the division to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and balances overall associated costs. 9. Assisting in planning, coordination, implementation, promotion and dissemination of all loss prevention safety programs to ensure effective management of safety performance. 10.
11. Involve in the development and implementation of effective local safety programs to support safe operations.
13. Directe the implementation of culture behavioral base safety programs (BBS) to improve plant sites safety records.
15. Also supported PCSB in conducting safety inspections/reviews as well as field safety and hazard identification surveys, and resolving ongoing safe operating concerns. 16.
17. Developing and updating corporate safety and fire prevention engineering standards, codes, and procedures for application in the company.
19. Conducte HSE training programs to support safe operations such as HSE Management System, Hazard & Effect Management
Schlumbergear Petroleum Company(SLB)
Sep 2004 — Jul 2005
Complying with all applicable HSE laws, regulations, standards and other requirements. Communicating openly with employees, clients, contractors, and business partners on the safe and environmentally responsible use of services. Integrating HSE risk management, including identification, assessment, control and recovery, into day-to-day business procedures and operation processes. Continuously improving HSE
performance. Drill-Stem Testing
(DST) & NAVI Pump
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health(IOSH) Technical Member- Member Ship No :196986.
The International Safety Quality Environment Management Association Member Ship No: MISQEM-15M27911
World Safety Organization (WSO).
Sudanese Engineering Council (SEC)
Sudanese Engineering Society (SES)
Member Of The Sudanese Red Crescent Organization. Education
Mechanical Engineering (Higher Diploma)
Sudan University of Science & Technology
Mechanical Engineering (Diploma )
Sudan University of Science & Technology
1 Professional Certificate
1. NEBOSH Process Safety Management
3. MANAGING SAFETY
4. Lead Auditor 18001:2007
3. ISO 45001 Lead Auditor
5. Quality Management System(ISO 9001& Internal Audit) AISD 6. Occupational Health & Safety Management System (ISO 18001& Internal Audit)
7. Environment Quality Management System (ISO 14001& Internal Audit) AISD 8. Introduction to Safety Management OSHACADEMY
9. Level III Award in Advanced HACCP AISD
10. ISO 17025 Awareness and Implementation Team Member (Under Validation)
11. Introduction to International Disaster Response Laws, Rules and principles
12. Electrical Safety Rule REDDOTS
13. Quality management AMERCAN BOARD
14. First Aid,CPR,AED USAID
15. TQM AMERCAN STITUTE
16. SEX SIGM 7vision
17. Caizen 7vision
18. Excellence In Quality 7vision
19. Enterprise Resource Planning,(ERP)
20. chinees language Confucius Institute at University of Khartoum
21. Investigation in accident and incedent REDDOOT OMAN 22. Leaderdhip in safety REDDOOT OMAN
23.fire warden REDDOOT OMAN
24.HSE induction REDDOOT OMAN
25 . Excavation Safety
26.MANAGING SAFETY. IOSH
27.SCAFFOLD SAFETY OSHA ACADEMY
28. Work Zone Traffic Safety
29. RISK MANAGEMENT,( ISO31000) 7vision
7 Technical training:
Operation And Maintenance Of Combined Cycle PPTC Egypt Fire Extinguishing Civil Defense Institute
Safety Valves UTC
Thermal Power Generation Plants UTC
Strategic Planning 7 VISION
Personal Leadership 7 VISION
Art Of Communication 7 VISION
Principle of Strategic 7 VISION
Customers Service 7 VISION
1 Office tool
4 Word 2016 Advanced
5 Excel 2016 Advanced
6 Power point 2016 Advanced
7 Outlook Advanced
8 Internet Advanced
6 English Fluent
7 Arabic Native
6 References available upon request
RESIDENT ADDRESS: OMAN –MUSCAT-RUWI
Social Status: SINGLE
Valid Omani Driving Licence .