I am very much pleased to submit you my resume for Quantity Surveyor/Planning engineer/Executive Engineer for the organization. i am interested in the position as my skills, qualifications, experience match your requirements. The projects i experienced include major constructions of oil and gas projects for SAUDI ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia & Residential, Commercial projects in India. I had worked as a Execution engineer, Quantity Surveyor and Planning engineer, having experience of making scheduling, progress tracking, quantity survey, site executions, estimation & billings using all management tools and techniques supported by primavera p6 / Autocad / Ms excel / Ms office.
I would further appreciate an opportunity to further discuss your needs and my application suitability. Please feel free to contact me and I am very much thankful for your time and consideration and I look forward to hear from you soon. Mohammed Muqeed
A self-driven person, graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from PDA College of engineering Visvesvaraya Technological University, India. With FIVE years of experience in different aspects of a major construction site (preferably in OIL & GAS, Residential & Commercial projects construction), dealing with site management, Estimation and billing and executing construction processes. Education
Pre-university(10+2) (2009-2011), Al-sharay college of science karnataka India
● Secured : 80.87% (First class)
B.E. Civil Engineering (2011-2015), PDA College of engineering Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka India.
• CGPA: 8.45/10 (First class with distinction)
• Final Year Thesis: Properties of concrete with eggshell powder as cement replacement and secured an excellent A+ grade.
• Final year Project: Exploration of Ground Water by Electrical Resistivity Meter using Schlumberger Array Method and secured an A grade Work Experience: 5
Saudi Friends Engineering & Construction Co.Ltd
● Civil site engineer (October 2015-2016)
● Quantity Surveyor & Planning engineer (October 2016-august 2019 ) Freelancer (Private contractor)
● Billing Engineer / Quantity Surveyor (September 2019-present) Projects Handle:
● Sulphur railcar loading facilities (Berry gas plant SAUDI ARAMCO) Project details – Construction of foundations of sulphur tanks, manholes, liftstations, pipe sleeper, pipe racks, loading shelters, Substation buildings, PIB buildings ALL ASPECTS OF OIL AND GAS PLANTS.
● Sulphur railcar loading facilities (Wasit gas plant SAUDI ARAMCO) Project details – Construction of foundations of sulphur tanks, manholes, liftstations, pipesleeper, pipe racks, loading shelters, Substation buildings, PIB buildings ALL ASPECTS OF OIL AND GAS PLANTS.
● Clean fuel project (Rastanura refinery SAUDI ARAMCO) Project details – Construction of foundations of sulphur tanks, Paving slabs, Retaining walls, Demolitions, RTR pipe lines, manholes, liftstations, pipesleeper, pipe racks, Substation buildings, PIB buildings, underground facilties ALL ASPECTS OF OIL AND GAS PLANTS
● Residential and Commercial Buildings
Projects details – Construction of residential villas, Temporary facilities, warehouse constructions (steel structures)
• Strong understanding of commercial projects, budgets/construction metrics, project management, quantity take-offs, forecasting, cost estimation and reporting.
• Prepare, submit and get approval of construction schedule from PMC.
• Reporting-DPR, WPR, MPR for project managers. Recording the delay factors and duration if any against the schedule with reason viz. weather-rainy, too cool, too hot etc.
• Circulate targets to achieve by circulating three week/three months schedule and get informed the status.
• Follow up with the subcontractors against scheduled activities.
• Change order management.
• Invoice certification from client/pmc and to subcontractors.
• Highlight issues related to construction which causes time delays with and without cost effect by sending technical query to client/pmc.
• Coordinate progress review meetings with client and subcontractors.
• To estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlines deadlines are met.
• Performed complex calculations and prepared estimates of time and material costs.
• Preparing Bar Bending Schedules.
• Communicate with vendors and placed orders for raw materials as per estimated quantity and quality required.
• Estimating quantities and cost of materials, equipment and labour to determine project feasibility.
• Preparing monthly cost reports including project cash flows.
• Preparing Bill of Quantities.
• Rate analysis.
• Verification of contractors running and final bills as per contract condition.
• Reconciliation of materials.
• Evaluate the bid prices of subcontractors.
• Execution with safety and quality standards.
Skills and Achievements
• Software Skills:
o AutoCAD 2D
o Ms project
o Primavera P6
o Quantity survey
o Ms office
o Programming in C language
• Got appreciation certificate for working in sulphur rail car loading facilities project from SAUDI ARAMCO PMT
• Attended workshop and presented various seminars at intercollege and district levels on the topics of emerging technology in the field of civil engineering and constructions.
• Best bowler for school’s cricket team for a year Additional Information
• Hobbies: athlete, cricketer, Music, Cycling, Gadgets, poet.
• Social Impact : Always volunteered for needy and help homeless people. Personal Details
Name: MOHAMMED MUQEED
Date of Birth: 07th June 1993
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Urdu
Passport number : N1328899
Date of expiry: : 21/07/2025
Date of issue: : 22/07/2015
Place of issue: : Bangalore, India