Name - Dr. Ragini Sharma
(Cardiothoracic and general Radiologist)
Age - 34 years
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.B.B.S - Government Medical College, Patiala (2004-2009) M.D (Radiodiagnosis ) - M.M.I.M.S.R, Mullana (2010-2013) CARDIAC IMAGING FELLOW (LEVEL III CERTIFIED)- Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, USA
WORKED AT BOSTON’S CHILDREN HOSPITAL- as an observer and worked on 95 pediatric
(congenital) cardiac imaging cases independently.
CARDIOTHORACIC FELLOW- Stephenson Cardiac imaging, Department of Radiology, Foothills Hospital, University of Calgary, Canada (JULY 2017- JUNE 2018). Modalities handled – X-rays (including conventional procedures), Ultrasound, CT and MRI. Work Experience-
1. Worked as a Consultant &Head of Department, Department of Radiodiagnosis, at PKR Healthcare Institute, Ambala, India (JULY 2018 – APRIL 2020). 2. Worked as a Researcher at “ALTIS LABS.INC” Toronto, Canada 3. Cardiothoracic fellow- Stephenson Cardiac imaging, Department of Radiology, Foothills Hospital, University of Calgary, Canada
4. Cardiac MRI Fellowship (Level III), Temple University College of Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, USA.
5. Worked as a visiting fellow Boston’s Children Hospital under Pediatric Cardiac MRI, Dept. of Cardiology, Boston, MA, USA.
6. Worked in P.G.I, Chandigarh (as a senior resident) 7. Mirchia’s Diagnostic Centre, Manimajra and Spiral MRI/CT scan centre, Chandigarh (as a Consultant Radiologist).
8. Worked as a Consultant Radiologist in Private Hospital (RKM- Hospital). 9. Worked as a Consultant Radiologist in Kap’s Diagnostic Centre, Panchkula, Haryana. 10. Teleradiology as a Consultant Radiologist
Dissertation title – MRI findings in Cerebral Palsy with clinical correlation;A study of 60 cases. Membership-
Society of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (SCMR) Alberta Medical Association (AMA)
Radiological society of North America (RSNA)
Indian Radiology and Imaging Association (IRIA)
European Society of Radiology (ESR)
Paper Published – Schizencephaly of open and closed lip type in the same patient- An extremely rare occurrence (110/Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences/ volume 7/ May-Aug/2012). Paper Presented –
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MYOCARDIAL T2* VALUES MEASURED AT 1.5T AND 3T MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING IN CARDIAC IRON OVERLOAD PATIENTS at “Fellow Research Day” Foothills Hospital, University of Calgary, Alberta.
- MRI findings in Cerebral Palsy with clinical correlation at IRIA INDORE 2013. Poster Presented –
- Importance of RF tissue tagging in assessment of myocardial strain in Cardiac Amyloidosis at Fellow Research Day, University of Pittsburgh Medical Sciences (UPMC), Pittsburgh, USA.
- CT Head in Trauma at 14th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Neuroradiology,PGI,Chandigarh.