Norwalk, CA 90650
30+ Years experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales and distribution products and service. Very Comfortable working with people of all levels and having an excellent commercial approach to solving problems and developing business processes. Having proven people management skills with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.
Now looking for a new and challenging managerial or consultancy positions, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and further my personal and professional development. Areas of Expertise
• Commitment to Excellence Quality & Efficiency
• Analytical & Conceptual Problem Solving
• Influential Communication Style
• Organizational Leadership
• Finance (Goal Setting, P&L, Budgeting)
• Regulatory Compliance
• Client Satisfaction & Retention
• Staff Motivation & Development
• New Business Development
• Strong Sense of Banking & Work Ethics
• System Implementation
• Visible, Participative, Hands -On & Involved Management Style Work Experience
Farmers and Merchants Bank – Operations Manager – Jan 1998 – Sep 2020
• Assist Customers with Wire Transfers (Intel / Domestic), New Account Paperwork, Collections etc.
• Oversee Coach and motivate Tellers & New Accounts in training
• Increase the deposits and profitability of the branch
• Assist VIP clients with banking issues, new accounts and complex issues
• Ensure the branch runs smoothly while being in compliance with policies & procedures to ensure high quality internal and external audits
Great Western (Washington Mutual)– Teller / New Accounts– Jan 1990 – Dec 1997
• Managed and promoted business relationships with new and existing customers helping company increase sales and revenues.
• Reviewed financial documents, purchases orders, vouchers, and invoices.
• Generated and analyzed regular reports and summaries of accounting activities including income statements and balance sheets, general ledger, checks and reports.
• Briefed management on fiscal activities, transactions, and financial records. Education
Cal State Fullerton – May 1992
General Education & Major in Speech Communication
Available upon request