The Borgen Project Public Relations/ Marketing Bay Area, CA (2020)
• Managed and implemented a public-awareness marketing campaign.
• Utilized multiple media platforms to recruit members of Congress to cosponsor legislations.
• Oversight of focus groups to collect data on market impact and penetration. One Yoga Client Experience / Sales Morgan Hill, CA (2019 – Present)
• Facilitated client experience at a boutique studio.
• Added revenue by exceeding sales goals and implementing marketing.
• Extensive cash handling, tracking, and end-of-period accounting experience. Hilton Garden Inn Guest Service Gilroy, CA (2016 – 2018)
• Oversight of guest service desk for a reputable hotelier.
• Demonstration of high competency in soft skills, customer service, and sales.
• Customer-facing, conflict-resolution, and de-escalation expert. Education:
San Jose State University, BA in Communication Studies, May 2020 Cumulative GPA: 3.5
• Qualitative Research/Interviews: Co-authored a research paper about the nature of cross-gender friendships based on findings from personal interviews we conducted and online scholarly journals.
• Introduction to Public Speaking: Completed a series of presentations that enhanced persuasion skills.
• Interpersonal Communication: Studied and practiced the nature of contextual dialogic communication.
90.5 KSJS FM San Jose, CA Music Journalist Student Volunteer 2019 - 2019
• Completed 114 hours of composing sub-rock genre album reviews.
• Contributed to lifestyle articles pertaining to live music and “hole-in-the-wall” music venues.
• Publicized 90.5 KSJS through social media.
• Dean’s List
• Bilingual (studying to become trilingual)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• CA Serv-Safe