OLUWATOSIN AYOMIDE OLUBORODE
+234 (0-903-****-*** Conscientious and compassionate professional with a passion for
helping employers to identify, develop and retain qualiﬁed candi-
dates. Skilled at partnering with management teams to build cultures
that value employees and promote productivity. Motivating and
positive with excellent interpersonal, coaching and communication
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE WORK HISTORY
Local Government Studies 2019
Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, INEC, General Elections, Nigeria
Osun State Adhoc Election Ofﬁcer 2019
• Analyzed and interpreted voters' data and adjusted, calibrated
and aligned circuitry.
• Evaluated and monitored compliance at polling unit.
Certiﬁed member, National Institute of • Followed quality standards and procedures to minimize errors
• Identiﬁed and resolved emergency process issues to encourage
Certiﬁed member, Human Resources smoother procedures and more efﬁcient workﬂow.
Certiﬁed member, Preparation for INEC Gubernatorial Elections, Osun State
success program Adhoc Election Ofﬁcer 2019
• Adhered to established policies, procedures and compliance for
Certiﬁed member, Online Recruitment
satisfactory audit rating.
• Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain
outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work
ready to start immediately.
• Managed and archived quality documentation and participated in
internal and external quality audits.
• Managed voters' database at my designated polling unit
Personnel recruitment • Veriﬁed discrepancies arising from the use of electronic card for
Microsoft Ofﬁce proﬁciency