A + 30-year career focused on the occupational therapy work in special education with the pathologies of Severe Cerebral Palsy, Mental Deficiency, Down syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder, professional experience, committed and responsible in the care of patients, experience in the construction of teaching and treatment plans in the educational evaluation processes. Creation and implantation of school model specialized in Autism Spectrum Disorder, school grow, with focus of multidisciplinary work and monitoring of feeding through experimental project on loco feeding, with monitoring of eating habits, with a specific focus on the study of food based on the withdrawal of gluten and lactose.
Experience developed in attendance of young and adults, autistic and other deficiencies through training and professionalization in sheltered workshops, focusing on professional placement, strong responsibility and ability to build detailed treatment plans and programs to support the goals of special education training and the training of assisted professional training, sheltered workshops. Characteristics
• Great experience in team leadership
• Speed in problem solving
• Accustomed to working under pressure
• Easy to manage deadlines and deliveries
• Extremely focused on objectives
• Accustomed to conducting training and therapies
• Facility in interpersonal relationships
• Very curious and always willing to learn new things Objective
My goal is to find a formal job position in the classrooms of special education. My focus is to follow my career in autism spectrum disorder and Asperger's syndrome, working in public schools which provides special education and related services of the Individualized Education program. I am a professional holding a degree in Science in Health Sciences with a specialization in Occupational Therapy, with recognized expertise and exceptional ability in the field of Specialized Treatment of Children with Autism. I have over 30 years of professional experience. My professional background demonstrates that I have acquired a distinguished reputation in this field. I am an expert in developing treatment and dietary plans for individuals with autism. My field of expertise is related to the education, development of planning effective methodologies, etc. Education
Specialization in Childhood Autism - APNA- 1985- 1986 Theoretical-Practical Course of Graduation of Therapists and Educators of Autistic Children APNA- Association of Parents of Autistic Children
Madrid –Spain 9 months –1035 hours
Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas—PUCCAMP- 1977 - 1980 Degree of Occupational Therapy conferred for the completion of the course started February 04 of 1977 to December 22 of 1980
College of Medical Sciences of PUCC- Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas Total Hour Load- 3870 hours
Registration Regional Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy of the 3rd Region CREFITO- 3 /n 732- TO
Professional Franchise Certificate – 09/10/1981
CIA- The Culinary Institute of America / Senac - 1996 – 1998 Course of International Chef Cook
Culinary art, cooking and related culinary arts, overall. Course with duration of 2120 hours
Gastronomy Instructor Training Course-2000
Michael Kalanty- CCE,CCC, CEP
This training is recognized by The American Culinary Federation, St. Augustine, FL, USA 20 hours of continuing culinary education.
School Senai Horácio A. Silveira/ 2004
Baker's Training, Bakery
Course with duration of 96 hours
Anhembi Morumbi University in partnership with the American Culinary Federation- USA technical -
• Course of Training for Teachers of Gastronomy, 2000 – 2000 Bakery and Pastry - Boulangerie Alves- January 2001 - December 2004. Follow-up of current Boulangerie work for 100 hours per year – total hours 400.
•Acquire more advanced levels of baking and confectionery, in the standards of excellence of France. Experience in Florida
• Teacher Assistant- OakRidge Elementary School- Hollywood- Florida- Aug 2019- present
• Substitute Teacher Broward County Public Schools- Out 2018- Aug 2019- as a Teacher aide Assistant
• Brazilian Snacks AA LLC- July 2018 –March 2019
Operational manager of the production plant.
Working in the planning strategy of production plant with focus on technical datasheets, processes and procedures with the purpose of improve the production and controls, helping the company become brand and market leader.
• Deluxe Catering Fine Foods LLC- Nov 2017- present Work in events – production, assembly and monitoring of the service and attendance from the beginning to the end of the event.
• Gardarolli Foods LLC- Out 2017- May-2018
Working in the planning strategy of creating a new production kitchen with focus on technical datasheets, processes and procedures of the implementation products and the services. Experience in Brazil
• 1992 / 2016- Work as an Autonomous Professional- CCM-Occupational Therapist- code 3441- description of type of Establishment- code 20109 Therapist Special Work Nucleus Incentive Association- Position Occupational Therapist Autistic Children.
• 1987 / 1992- Work as an Autonomous Professional- CCM-Occupational Therapist- code 3441- description of type of Establishment- code 20109 Therapist 1991/1992-AHEAD- Special Work Nucleus Incentive Association- Position Occupational Therapist Autistic Children.
1987/1988-CRESCER- Empowerment Center - Autism Spectrum Disorder School - Position - School Leader
- Responsible for School Planning and Implementation and Supervision of treatment.
• 1984 / 1985- AMA- Association of Friends of Autism- Voluntary Service - Occupational Therapist technical responsibility in the training of professionals and patient care.
• 1984 / 1985- Work as an Autonomous Professional- CCM-Occupational Therapist- code 3441- description of type of Establishment- code 20109 Therapist
• 1981 / 1984- APAE-SP- Association of Parents and Friends of the Exceptional of São Paulo- Occupational Therapist Position
• 1981 / 1982- -Avanhandava Occupational Center S / C Ltda- Position Occupational Therapist
• 1980- Curricular Internship - Avanhandava Occupational Center S / C Ltda - Internship Occupational Therapist
Lectures and Courses Delivered
• 1989 March - 1st National Autism Congress - as a Lecturer - Promoted by ASTECA-DF-Educational Therapy Association for Autistic Children.
• 1987 August- Conference Dr. Edward Ritvo, Professor of the Division of Mental Retardation and Child Psychiatry-University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Us- ABENEPI-Brazilian Association of Neurology and Child Psychiatry and AMA- Association of Autistic Friends, as Assistant to the Professional Debate and Conference.
• 1982 December - Teacher Training Week in the area of Mentally Disabled, as Lecturer
• 1981 October- 1st Meeting on Pedagogical Resources for Special Education APAE- SP- Association of Parents and Friends of Exceptional People of São Paulo - as Minister of Laboratory of Creativity and Material Confection
• 1977 October - 1st Rehabilitation Week - Conur - National Council of Rehabilitation Universities -Sector Campinas - Exhibitor of Free Academic Theme.Other Activities Additional Courses
• 1991 December- Introduction to the TEACCH Method- Treatment and Education of Autistic and Related Communication Handicapped Children- Dr. Thomas E. Mates- PHD- Clinical Director TEACCH Center- AMA- Association of Friends of Austism and CNPQ- National Consortium for Scientific and Technological Development - USP- University of São Paulo-São Paulo
• 1991 May- Autism Multidisciplinary Vision-Dr. Jose Salomão Schwartzman, Dr. Raymond Rosenberg, Dr. Maria Julia Kovacs- GEPAPI- Study Group and Research in Autism and other Child Psychoses- São Paulo
• 1990 December- Talking about Autism - Dr. Ariovaldo Armando da Silva Otorhinolaryngologist and Phoniatric UNICAMP-University of Campinas
• 1990 December- International Seminar on Institutional Maltreatment Adoption and Human Dignity of the Child, as Congressman- ABPANI- Brazilian Association for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect- São Paulo
• 1989 March- Course on Language Acquisition - Prof. Dr. Maria F. de C. Campos, held at the 1st National Congress of Autism - Promoted by ASTECA-DF-Educational Therapy Association for Autistic Children.
• 1988 May - 1st Seminar on the Health of Persons with Disabilities - SUDS_SP Unified Decentralized Health System of the State of São Paulo
• 1988 June- Autism in the Lacanian Psychoanalytic Conception-Prof. Leny Magalhaes Mrech - APAE- SP- Association of Parents and Friends of the Exceptional of São Paulo
• 1988 March - Round Table - The Hyperactive Child - Prof. Mauricio Knobel- Dr. Claudio Saltini- Dr. Umbertina Reed- Dr. Ana Cecilia Sucupira- - ABENEPI- Brazilian Association of Neurology and Child Psychiatry- São Paulo
• 1987 May- Autism Institution and Family- prof. Roland O Benenzón- State Council for Disability Issues- Center for Teaching Dynamics- São Paulo
• 1984 November - 1st Meeting of Friends of the Autistic - as a Lecturer - AMA - Association of Autistic Friends - São Bernardo -São Paulo
• 1983 December- Aspects of Early Intervention-Ely Kogler and Ursula Heymeyer- Morumbi Rehabilitation Center - São Paulo
• 1983 October- 2nd Meeting on Pedagogical Resources for Special Education APAE- SP- Association of Parents and Friends of the Exceptional of São Paulo - Occupational Therapy Course at School
• 1981 January- Use of Pedagogical Materials for Pre-School, Readiness for Literacy and Mathematics Teaching - Indianópolis School - Special Education School - São Paulo
• 1980 June- Course on Childhood Autism - Dr. Raymond Rosenberg - Indianópolis School - School of Special Education - São Paulo
• 1980 November- 1st Week of Occupational Therapy Studies- PUCC- Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas
• 1979 November - V São Paulo Scientific Meeting of Occupational Therapists
• 1979 August- Leprosy course- Lauro Souza Lima Hospital 1978 August- Scientific Meeting of ATOB- Association of Occupational Therapists of Brazil
• 1977 September- X Training Week - University of São Paulo- Conur -National Council of Rehabilitation Universities
1977- August- 1st Rehabilitation Meeting in Piracicaba - Unimed- Piracicaba Methodist University
• 1977 March-1st Campineira Conference on Psychosomatic Medicine - Prof. Dr. Mauricio Knobel Gastronomy Qualifications
•Experience developed in the areas of production, training of professionals, conceptualization, implementation of processes and procedures in companies in the areas of gastronomy, national and international, in the markets of hotels, restaurants, caterings, cruise lines.
•Strong experience in the elaboration of Strategic Production Planning and Plans of business implementation, especially those related to start ups and reformulation of existing businesses and new businesses in gastronomy.
•Strong experience in the training and management of people in the productive sector of Brazil and abroad (maritime companies).
•Great experience and motivation for the Leadership of multidisciplinary groups, with focus on the resolution of internal and external problems, involving departments, products and suppliers.
•Lecturer of various themes, with emphasis in Kitchen, Baking, Processes and Procedures and prodution.
•Guest professor, lecturing in Cooking Skills, European Kitchen, Baking, Didactics, and Practice in the Training of Gastronomy Professors in the institutions: Anhembi Morumbi, Univale, ICIF, Uniso and in small sized cooking schools.
•Guest professor to teach Didactics and Practice in the Training of Gastronomy Professors
•Guest professor of Basic and Advanced Baking of the curriculum of the Course of Italian Kitchen Chef of the Italian School at the Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners – ICIF
•Coordinator of the Undergraduate Course of Gastronomy – Anhembi Morumbi University
•Adjunct Coordination of the Course of Post- Graduation in Gastronomy Standards – Anhembi Morumbi University
•Guest Lecturer of the undergraduate course of Gastronomy and the Post-Graduation in Gastronomy Standard modules of Portuguese and Spanish cuisines – Anhembi Morumbi University
•Guest Lecturer of the Course of Gastronomy in the module of Portuguese and Spanish Cuisines and Mediterranean Cuisine, Vale do Itajai University – Univali
•Planning and Development of Teaching Teams and internal employees – Identification of specific individual needs and internal negotiation of qualification program of employees – Anhembi Morumbi Courses Performed
•Course - Instructor of the Italian Bakery Course, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS- University of Caxias do Sul and the ICIF-Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- August 2005 - Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul.
•Course- Instructor of the Fast Course of Pizza and Focaccia: White art, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS-University of Caxias do Sul and ICIF- Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- September 2005 - Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul.
•Course - Instructor of the Italian Bakery Course: White Art, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS-University of Caxias do Sul and ICIF-Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- October 2005 - Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul.
•Course - Instructor of the Fast Course of Christmas Breads, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS-University of Caxias do Sul and ICIF-Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- November 2005 - Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul.
•Course- Instructor of the Enogastronomy Training Course, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS-University of Caxias do Sul and ICIF- Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- - Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul. November / December 2005
•Course- Instructor of the Pizza and Focaccia Workshop, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS- University of Caxias do Sul and ICIF- Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- May 2006- Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul.
•Course- Instructor of the Enogastronomy Training Course, promoted by the School of Gastronomy of UCS-University of Caxias do Sul and ICIF- Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners- May 2006- Flores da Cunha- Rio Grande do Sul.
•Couse- 1st Teacher Training Workshop of the Undergraduate Course of Gastronomy, with a duration of 4 hours, taught by Andrea Machado Teixeira Dias and the Pedagogue Lyggia Maria Gonçalves Siqueira
- promoted by the Undergraduate Course of Gastronomy of the Anhembi Morumbi University -São Paulo- July 2001
•Participation in the 6th Gourmet Fispal Food Show- June 2002- São Paulo
•Course – Chef Training Course, held at ICIF-Italian Culinary Institute for Foreigners at Castello Costiglioli D'ast- Italy, for 10 days as a participatory listener of the practical classes in Cooking and Enogastronomy - July 2002.
•Course- The End of School, Permanent Forum of Higher Education, Anhembi Morumbi University -São Paulo- August 2003
•Course - Knowledge Management: A contemporary view on learning - 2nd Permanent Forum of Higher Education, Anhembi Morumbi University - São Paulo - October 2003 Languages
Fluency in the languages Spanish and Italian,
Knowledge of French.
International trip - course
• United States, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Russia, Finland, France, Argentina, Portugal, Greece, Germany, United Kingdom, Chile, Croatia, Malta.