Consultant gifted at turning prospects into clients by delivering exceptional presentations. Engaging and personable with expertise managing key milestones and delivering exemplary customer service. Outstanding motivator possessing first-rate intercommunication skills to work at all levels of organization.
Enterprise Car Sales - Sales Consultant
02/2020 - Current
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Assistant Manager
Seattle, WA, To Austin, TX
06/2017 - 01/2020
Austin, Texas 78751
The University of Georgia
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Photography
Graduated Magna Cum Laude, GPA: 3.85
Gainesville State College
Closed over $192,000 in sales each month, including preparing contracts and processing order forms.
Worked with sales team to collaboratively reach targets, consistently meeting or exceeding personal quotas.
● Used Salesforce to follow and convert leads into qualifying sales. Weekly marketing efforts to increase lead count throughout entire dealership.
Achieved top performance by strategically adapting to rapidly changing, competitive environment during Covid-19.
Managing daily branch and airport operations with fluctuating number of vehicles with highest being 3500 cars.
Onboarded and trained teams of employees with significant amount of energy placed on employee development heading towards goal of customer satisfaction.
Teaching employees not only sales techniques that would lead them to success, but how to maintain and understand branch cost balance analysis
● Won multiple personal sales awards
Maintained exceptional customer service ratings Marketing business to business to build strong relationships with current vendors and new clients Increased branch profitability by executing plans towards areas of branch opportunity
Support strong sales culture and develop plans to impact net other on per unit analysis statements
● Work with team of employees to successfully increase sales from $90
● Lead prospecting
● Sales and Marketing
● Customer service
● Account development
● Microsoft Office
● Adobe Creative Suite
Five Star Day Cafe - Front of House Manager
05/2012 - 05/2017
per unit in fleet to $135 per unit in fleet
Maintained one of highest sales in area Nov and Dec 2017 reaching
$195 per unit net other profit.
Managing team of 25 employees; responsible for hiring, training, scheduling.
● Established high level of consistent customer satisfaction. Marketed to various local institutions and to general population to increase clientele.
● Fielded and handled any customer concerns.
Made sure face of business was always hip, creative, clean, welcoming, and presentable.
● In charge of all bank transactions and accounting. Accuracy with inventory and maintaining relationships with vendors always seeking best price to increase business profitability.