Mohallah Choudrian, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in challenging environmental and exposure the new work mythology to enhance my skills & capability the working with highly reputable organization and to contribute in organizational goal in dynamic and challenging environment and become part of professional organization and contribute forwards prosperity of the organization based on my experience professional skills
• Hand of experience possess in procurement of Oil & Gas Companies, Construction Companies, Fire Fighting & Tiles, Sanitary ware, Marbles, Safety, Scaffolding Industries and Textiles etc.
• To develop vendor relations and inventory management system, Strong computer skill & experience in procurement software program.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self motivator and team leader
• Ability to work under pressure, priorities and commitment to meet the dead line.
• Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
• Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
• Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
• Review supplies to ensure quality.
January 2017 to date M/s Pak Gulf Construction Companies (The Centaurus Mall) -Islamabad
. Procurement Executive
To Maintain records of goods ordered and received for Civil, HVAC, Fire & Safety, etc. To locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of purchase.
To Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment. To Control purchasing department budgets.
To Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy. To analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability. To Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures. To participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials. To Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers. To represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers. To Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids. To Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
To prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
To prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs. To administer on-line purchasing systems.
To arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
November 2013 to Dec. 2016 M/s Wellgate Industries Co., L.L.C., RAK-UAE
. Purchase Executive
To control all purchases of group as Purchase Head of all Projects (Construction, Trading, Scaffolding etc.. ) To receive the requirement of Oil & Gas Equipments, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipments from Store Department To send the inquires to different suppliers for rates To Receive the quotation from suppliers and negotiate the rate with suppliers To prepare the Comparative statement for all quotations To place the Purchase Order to lowest suppliers
To follow-up for the delivery and arrange collection and receiving/issuing the materials through daily purchasing. To approve the suppliers invoices after checking and matching with LPO. To attend the all courses of Fire Fighting and Safety related To Monitor all regular orders and expedite delivery status. Negotiate and obtain quotations from suppliers. And also have good experience in consumables, mechanical spare parts and control building material, stationery, furniture etc.. for well reputed companies with sound knowledge in Tally ERP 9, and ERP system and Inventory Management System and ISO 9000-9001 qualified, and also good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office and internet email and Fax, Scan etc October, 2012 to 15 October 2013 M/s Unity Logistic Supply Company Islamabad
( a big US Base Supply and Logistic Company)
Senior Procurement Executive
To control all purchases from Afghanistan and Pakistan for Construction Projects Receiving Requestions for all Camps for existing projects and proposed projects for the clients. Frequently procured materials include the following as Exploration Equipment and Materials
Drilling Equipment and Accessories
Well Servicing Equipment and Materials, Including Work over Rigs House Keeping Material
Office Equipment etc..
Fire Fighting Equipments
Close coordination with vendors
Getting Formal quotes with proper definition of delivery time, payment terms and transportation charges. Acquiring AISA license from vendors.
Also Bank card along with all relevant details for our payment procedures. Previous work records of the vendors.
Specs confirmation with the vendors and our site personnel to ensure the delivery of exact items required.eh best rates, Aug. 2011 to September 2012 M/s Askari Cement Limited Rawalpindi
( a big Project of Army Welfare Trust)
. Same Duties as above
Jan. 2007- July 2011, M/s Gulzari Associates Islamabad.
. ( a large construction company In Pakistan )
. Procurement Executive .
• To control all kind of purchasing of 04 mega construction projects i.e. Pakistan Electronic Media Regularity Authority, Pak Turk School & College, National Development Complex, and Islamic University etc.
• To purchase of all spare parts of construction machinery and all construction consumable items like electric items, hardware items, concrete and wood works etc.
• To prepare monthly statements of purchase and payments.
• To preparation of comparative statements.
• Collection of quotations from different suppliers.
• To control of all vehicles of procurement department.
• Collection of Cheques from different parties and deposit in the bank.
• Dealing with Government Department regarding internal matters of the company.
• To perform duties of Accountant in the absence of Accountant i.e. distribution of salaries and attendance of staff and workers etc.
• Any others duties assigned by management.
Aug.2004-Dec.2006 M/s .Niagara Mills Ltd., Faisalabad.
( a big Textile exporter in Pakistan )
Deputy Manager Purchase
. Same duties as above in addition to:
• To purchase of Textile Dyes / Chemicals from National / Multinational companies
• To purchase of Spinning unit and Stitching unit Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing items from different suppliers
• To purchase of all type of Mechanicals / Electrical / Machinery spare parts / Stationery / Office Equipment Items from different vendors.
• To control of all vehicles of procurement department
• To maintain the record of purchase and purchase vehicles as per ISO 9000-9001 Dec. 1991-July 2004:
M/s Kohinoor Textile Mills Rawalpindi
( a big Textile exporter group in Pakistan )
Senior Purchase Officer
Same duties as above
Name: Fiaz Ahmed Father's Name: Mohammad Khan
Nationality: Pakistani Gender: Male
Religion: Islam Domicile: N.W.F.P (Abbottabad)
N.I.C. # : 37405-9426257-9 Cell # : 0092-0312-5174311 A. Education/Qualification:
Sr. No Certificate/Degree Subject Institution
1 L.L.B Company Law University of Karachi
2 B.A Economics University of Karachi
3 H.S.S.C Humanities Board of Inter Karachi
4 S.S.C Science Board of I & S. Peshawar
B, Extra Qualification
Sr. No Certificate Subject Institution Years
1. Computer Certificate Microsoft Office
Advance Computing Resources
(IT Educational System)
Nov 2000 To
1. Outlook Excellent
2. Microsoft Office, Excellent
3. Windows Xp Excellent
4. Internet/E-mail etc. Excellent