Asraf Ul Islam
Lecturer in Physics
House No-A/*,T.K.M Housing
M: +91-913******* Complex, Dewan Bazar
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Cuttack, Odisha, India - 753001
To be a part of an organization, that gives me challenges and opportunities to apply and update my knowledge and skills thereby enhancing my versatility which can be utilized to benefit the organization and for its development.
• Lecturer in Physics with more than 9 years of teaching experience.
• Teacher with strong faith in the influence of education system and teaching methods in character formation and development of pupil and ready to change and update self according to the changing role of a teacher.
• Utilized modern teaching methods such as digital classrooms and team learning.
• Currently working in Doon International School, Bhubaneswar
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Able to interact and form relationships with other professionals and agencies
associated with college.
• Able to work flexibly as part of a team.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Having a positive and creative approach to teaching.
• Committed to comprehensive education for all.
• Can support students with emotional or behavioral problems and help develop their social skills and team learning experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Developing science teaching-learning materials.
• Academic support and demonstration for science teaching products.
• Classroom organisation and management.
• Planning of curriculum and learning activities.
• Assessment and evaluation
• Pupil discipline and motivation
• Policy implementation and resource management
• Attendance monitoring
• LECTURER Nov 2012 – Feb 2018
GAYATRI +2 SCIENCE RESIDENTIAL COLLEGE
Have worked at BHUBANESWAR,JEYPORE & CURRENTLY AT BALANGIR
Responsible for academic and social development of pupil under the guidance of Principal and Management.
Academic Incharge:-. Feb 2018 -- Oct 2019
Resnick Higher Secondary School
Worked in Resnick Science College.
• Work in accordance with the college’s curriculum statement and policies.
• Plan and prepare appropriate lessons, physics lab sessions, smart class programmes and suitable teaching materials complying with the curriculum.
• Plan, assign and evaluate projects and activities for the assessment.
• Prepare blue prints, question papers, marking scheme and tabulation of assessments.
• Participate and contribute to staff meetings and appropriate meetings with parents..
Academic Coordinator:-. Oct 2019 to Present
Currently working in Doon International School.
Management of all scholastic & co-scholastic activity for senior classes.
Taking care of all academic part of class VI to XII.
Directly reporting to vice principal & principal for academic progress.
Handling theory & practical syllabus of physics specially for class IX to XII
• Science Lab Trainer & Consultant (Part-time) Feb 2015 – Nov 2015
Pearson Science Lab
Senior Coordinator (South Odisha) (Part Time) June 2012-Jan 2014
Date of birth: 1st Jul 1990
Marital status: Unmarried
Languages known: Odia, English, Hindi
Interests: Reading Quran & Motivational Books, Movies, Music, Bike Riding
• Certified Teacher Trainer by Tata ClassEdge 2012
• Science Teacher trainer and Consultant for Pearson Science Lab 2015
• B.Ed(Physical Science) Acharya Nagarjun University. 2017-2019
• Master of Science (Applied Physics Electronic) Oct 2010 – April 2012
Ravenshaw University, Odisha [Scored 75%]
• Bachelor of Science (Physics) Jul 2007 – Jun 2010
Utkal Universiy, Odisha [Scored 68%]
• Higher Secondary Education Jul 2005 – May2007
(Science-Phycics,Chemistry,Maths,Biology) [Scored 58%]
Council of Higher Secondary Examination, Odisha
• Secondary Education June 2005
Board of Secondary Examination, Odisha [Scored 78.93%]
SEMINAR PRESENTED & PROJECTS HANDLED
• Presented a seminal on Big Bang theory
Presented it as a part of B.Sc. degree (2010), Discussed about the origin of Earth based on physical laws and phenomena
• Smart Card Based Automatic Library Management System
The project, done as a part of M.Sc. degree (2012), Designed the system as combination of hardware and software to automate library by using unique code for books and smart card for the students.
• Presented Seminar on Brain Computer Interfacing
Presented it as a part of M.Sc. degree (2012), Discussed about communication between the digital computer and human brain which can help the physically disabled patient.