Contact Address: *, ******* ******, *********, ******, Lagos State
Linkedin.com/in/ Adepoju Olamide
Olamide is an intelligent, resourceful and self-motivated individual with demonstrated competence in Human Resource Management. I seek to leverage my human relationship expertise, winning ideas, insight, diligence and experience in an organization with clearly defined goals, while utilizing my skill set and top-notch value to the growth of the organization and acquire new skill for personal development.
KEY SKILLS/SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
Good Inter-personal skills
Knowledge of Labour Law
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State. 2019
B.A. (Ed) in Guidance and Counselling
Second Class Upper (Hons)
Relevant Courses: Psychology of Human Relationship, Organisational Management, Human Learning, Behavioral Psychology, Teaching Profession, Test and Measurement. University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State. 2015
Diploma in Social Development and Administration
Second Class Upper
Gbagada Comprehensive High School 2010
Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
Pan Atlantic University 2020
Stanbic IBTC Enterprise Online Training
Course Modules: Customer Service, Business Plan, Financial Management, Marketing Management and Operational Management.
The Open University 2020
The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management In View Associate of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Harvard University In View
Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Adroit in providing effective resolution to customer queries related to product and improving relationships with the customer by anticipating customer future requirements, thereby ensuring a positive customer experience and to meet deadlines. Excellent analytical, negotiation, influencing, leadership, communication and interpersonal both written and verbal as well as work effectively under pressure. In-depth knowledge of Human Resource and Customer Service Skills and good command in computer skills such as: Internet, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn firm- specific programmes and software.
Proactive Problem solver, leadership, team player and exceptional customer service skills as well as ability to manage multiple tasks, assignment, maintain confidentiality, good listener and identify key opportunities and efficiencies for greater profitability. Computer Skills: Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Competition analysis, excellent, interpersonal skills, strong decision making and negotiation skills, ability to work under pressure, keen attention to details, risk management and data analysis skills. WORK EXPERIENCE
Mobolaji Bank Anthony Junior High School, Yaba, Lagos State. 2018 Subject Teacher.
• Managed the activities of the students via proper register and attendance
• Observed students’ performance and ensured students documents are well kept
• Prepared lesson notes and plans in assigned subject area
• Prepared the students for both internal and external examination
• Taught students successfully & developed their love for social studies Family Welfare Center, Sabo Yaba, Lagos State. 2015 Family Case Worker
• Went to court as a witness with the professional caseworker
• Helped clients identify problems, set goals & proffer solutions.
• Assisted families to improve relationship and cope with difficult situations.
• Mediated in cases of divorce.
Rehabilitation Center, Isheri, Lagos State. 2014
Rehabilitation Social Worker
• Developed focused individual improvement through education and skill learning that will help inmates obtain gainful employment after release and reduce recidivism.
• Helped individuals adjust to difficult situations & overcome personal challenges.
• Reformed psychological assessment to determine inmates mental functioning level.
• Identify treatment plans, organized notes, maintained detailed files, and communicated with individuals observing correctional help.
Girls Correctional Center, Mushin, Lagos State. 2014 Child Welfare Social Worker
• Prepared individual rehabilitation plans that map out the strategies, processes and treatments for each incarcerated patient and monitored their progress.
• Assisted clients to solve interpersonal relationships difficulties.
• Provided individuals and groups counseling sessions.
• Monitored the welfare of girl-child at the center the reasons that lead individuals to become incarcerated, including the psychological tendencies, past behavior, intelligence level and other contributing factors.
University of Lagos January 2018
I volunteered as a tour guide at the University of Lagos for the 2018 Orientation Ceremony for freshmen.
Reading, research, travelling, meeting new people and solving problems. REFEREE
Available on request*