SALES AND MARKETING RESUME
NAME: TANYI DELMA ENJECK
Marital Status: Married
Cameroonian, Visit Visa
Results-driven sales professional seeking a sales job with a reputable company employing proven expertise in identifying opportunities and growing the sales base. Strong problem-solving, influence and negotiation skills guarantee successful business-to-business sales and positive long-term customer relationships. WORK EXPERIENCE
Organization: Achimota Mall, People’s Fashion, Ghana Date : June 2018 August 2020
Position : Sales Person
• Identifies new business opportunities for growth and development of the company
• Delivers high sales results
• Answer inbound calls and assist Customers.
• Negotiates key wholesale deals ensuring companies high profitability
• Trains and motivates new salesmen and women to exceed targets.
• Conducts inventory count.
• Prepares procurement orders to ensure stock availability.
• Customer support
• Analyze performance and provide solution identified areas of inefficiency.
• Compile sales information into monthly reports for quarterly meetings.
• Ensures pleasant and satisfactory deals for both costumer and company.
• Handle refunds and exchanges at register while maintaining a friendly disposition.
• Maintain knowledge of what the competition is selling and provide feedback.
• Gather and interprets product information for all areas of the company lending expertise to the presentation of the monthly forecast and product development report.
• Product presentation that accommodates customer needs.
• Travelled all 10 regions servicing major retailers with responsibility for coordinating displays training personnel and managing trends.
• Market Analysis
• Product Labelling
• Customer Relation
• Product lunch
• Sales Forecasting
• Vendors Relation
• Customer Service
• Cash Management
• Answer phones and customer requests and complaints in an efficient manner.
• Transfer calls to appropriate place.
• Report to supervisor with any problems or suggestions to better work atmosphere.
• Assist customers in a timely manner to avoid long waiting times. EDUCATION BACKGROUND
GCE ORDINARY LEVEL
GCE ADVANCE LEVEL
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Ability to type
• Communication skills - verbal and written
• Microsoft word
• Microsoft Excel
• Power point & Access