Sr Software Engineer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone #: 717-***-****
• Over 11 years of experience in Information Technology with good skills in Leading, Managing, Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation of Microsoft Tech, Cloud, Client/Server Applications, Web based Internet/Intranet Applications.
• Extensive knowledge in .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7, .Net Core 2.x/3.0, C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET, WPF, MVC, ADO.NET, AJAX, ASP, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2017, PL/SQL.
• Experience in Win-Forms, Web-Forms and Web Services using .Net Technologies.
• Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack
(Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
• Hands on experience in Azure Development, worked on Azure web application, App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Fabric controller, Azure AD, Azure search.
• Extensive experience in the development of XML/SOAP Web Services.
• Experience in developing user controls and custom controls in ASP.NET and C# .NET. Experience in ASP.NET Security, State Management and Caching.
• Excellent skills on Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, component development and class diagram.
• Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and Presentation to clients.
• Strong analytical and functional knowledge in Healthcare, Health Insurance, Child Support, Banking, Gaming, Financial Markets, and Business Intelligence domains.
• Expertise in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Joins, Functions, Procedures, Packages and Triggers in SQL Server, Mongo and Oracle databases.
• Proven success in multi-tasking, handling multiple projects, handling off-shore team, cross-platform projects, leading new project and managing multiple teams.
• A bundle of energy, enthusiasm, dynamism, dependability, and experience possessing excellent leadership, communication skills and the ability to work actively in a team or individually. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Languages: C#, PHP, C, C++, Java, Visual Basic VB.net Web Technologies: ASP.NET, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, .NET Web Services, ASP.NET AJAX, CSS, XML, XSD, XSLT, XAML and HTML/XHTML, DHTML, AngularJS
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6, Web Forms, Win Forms, ADO, ADO.NET,
Web Server: IIS 10/7.0/6.0
Cloud Platforms: Windows Azure
Database and Tools: Azure SQL, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019, MYSQL 5.0, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, DB2, LINQ, SSAS, SSRS, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, Cloud Storage
(Blobs, Tables, Queues, Files and Disks)
Scripting Languages: Java Script, NodeJS
Development/Deployment Apps & Tools: MS Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2015/2017, Unit Testing Framework, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), PowerShell, MS Visio, Adobe flash,, ReSharper, JIRA, Telerik UI, Docker, Octopus, Jenkins.
Source Code Control: GIT, Azure DevOps, Subversion, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, WSDL, SOAP.
Operating System: MS-DOS, Windows 10/7/Vista/XP/2008/2005/2000/NT/98/95/, UNIX WORK EXPERIENCE
CLIENT : WELLVIA INC, IRVING, TX DURATION : APR 2020 - PRESENT ROLE : SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• Responsible to develop services using .NET/C# code and Web API technology (Restful API).
• Worked on Microsoft Azure Storage - Storage accounts, blob storage, managed and unmanaged storages.
• Working as Cloud Administrator on Microsoft Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, resource groups.
• Develop PowerShell scripts and ARM templates to automate the provisioning and deployment process.
• Experience with Big Data on Azure - Data lake store, Data Factory, Cognitive Search.
• Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like IaaS and PaaS. ENVIRONMENT: Microsoft Azure Cloud, .NET Frame Work 4.5/4.6/4.7, .Net Core 2.x/3.0, C# 7.x, 8.0, JSON, Visual Studio 2019, GIT, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure SQL.
CLIENT : PARTNERCOMM INC., ARLINGTON, TX DURATION : JUL 2018 – APR 2020 ROLE : SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• Designed and coded application components from scratch from gathering client requirements, architecting the app, coding, testing and deploying using Azure DevOps pipeline.
• Experience working in flat working architecture as well as with multiple teams for our clients.
• Developed a new integrated solution to send client’s employee data from CSV into SQL Database using SSIS Package and Stored Procedure and send data using given JSON specification through an API.
• Developed an internal helper tool that reads data from CSV file and dumps the data on the server on a specified JSON format which was integrated with an API for reading exploiting docker containers.
• Developed a product using KendoUI and integrated it with ASP.NET using MVC Framework with SSO. Solely responsible to architecture design, development and deployment.
• Designed and implemented the RESTful API for the UI screen for a client that can look-up the available patient demographics, appointments and EMR Records
• Developed a Rest API solution to validate JSON objects against JSON schema and to show all the errors to the client.
• Developed a new integrated solution to send patient data from SQL Database using Stored Procedure and SSIS Package for existing client and send data using FHIR specification JSON payload through an API.
• Developed a new solution to integrate data from MongoDB for an existing application and massage the data to fit into SQL DB structure using Restful API.
• Developed a tool that reads data from CSV file and utilizes existing APIs to validate, parse and save data in MongoDB collection.
• Developed Angular app using Angular CLI and integrate it with ASP.NET, worked on architecture design and development.
• Built Node JS APIs for Microservices and worked on standardizing the responses for all the APIs.
• Designed and coded application components in a fast-paced Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development
(TDD) approach using NUnit Testing.
• Developed Windows Forms and Web Forms using ASP.Net, VB.net and C#.
• Created Custom controls and User Controls Libraries that were used in various modules of the application.
• Designed Intranet sites and assigned the member roles based on their departments and categories.
• Used Java Script for client-side validations and ASP.Net validation controls for server-side validations.
• Extensive use of LINQ and Entity Framework to develop data layer.
• Used XML and XSLT to update the homepage buttons dynamically and for the RSS feed of the event and new items.
• Created new database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL and also PL/SQL in development and production environment for SQL Server 2008.
• Also used Oracle SQL developer and TOAD to perform store procedure changes.
• Used AJAX controls for asynchronously calling and getting the data from the server in the background.
• Developed, Consumed and also involved in hosting the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services as windows service.
• Generated reports for the application using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Used LINQ for querying the database objects to retrieve the information with the most efficient query.
• Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and linked them to pages for consistent look.
• Used Cookie based Session State Management System for maintaining the state of the users.
• Implemented ASP.Net Forms Authentication with Role Based Authorization.
• Used Silverlight Layout panel and control templates for customization and used Windows Presentation Foundation
(WPF) for developing rich UI for windows applications using MVVM architecture.
• Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls (storyboard, double animation) and color effects and also used Document Viewer control to display the fixed documents.
• Monitored lower and production environment batch jobs. Ran and monitored development batch jobs in manually.
• Created a Responsive Web Design application using responsive 12 grid bootstrap architecture and created an MVC application based on this responsive web design.
• Used AngularJS and Node.js with HTML5 and CSS3 to develop web application development.
• Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and linked them to pages for consistent look. Also implemented google frame for IE to make it consistent with other browsers.
• Performed migration from development to INTEGRATION to SAT.
• Used Visual Source Safe and TFS to track the Versions in the development environment.
• Created Test Cases and performed N-Unit testing for each module in the entire application.
• Responsible for Requirement gathering from the Client, Business Analyst and was responsible for preparing Technical Specification Document and mockups for the Client.
• Created like Class diagrams, Activity Flow diagrams and Object Interaction diagrams. ENVIRONMENT: .NET Frame Work 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6, ASP.Net, C#, VB.net, HTML, Java Script, XML, XAML, WPF, Silver Light 3.0, AJAX, WCF, WPF, MVVM, MVC, ADO.Net, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, SSRS 2008, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015, IIS 6.0/7.0. CLIENT : BNSF RAILWAYS, FORT WORTH, TEXAS DURATION : MAY 2012 – AUG 2012 ROLE : .NET DEVELOPER
• Understood the business requirements by analyzing old version of code and from UML use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
• Developed the application in .Net Framework 4.0 using MVVM pattern and WPF technologies.
• Developed Win Forms using VB.net
• Pursued Software Development in an iterative and incremental manner by having Scrum meetings.
• Development using C#.NET to incorporate business logic and XAML for GUI to provide Rich Interactive Application.
• Used XAML to design the windows as per the requirement by overriding the control templates of the WPF Controls whenever needed.
• Leveraged the powerful binding capabilities of XAML and produced a nicely decoupled view.
• Developed a strong styling and templating model to create a consistent appearance across the application.
• Achieved the loose coupling between the view and view model by using Data Binding feature of WPF.
• Implemented the input mechanism of WPF, Commands to execute actions and operations.
• Extensively used Dependency Properties to utilize built-in change notification mechanism by registering a callback in the property metadata to get notified, when the value of the property has been changed.
• Used Caching techniques to hold the static data required by the application and also to avoid multiple web service calls.
• Implemented appropriate error handlers for Run Time and Design Time Exceptions using C#.NET.
• Responsible for application support by performing root-cause analysis and bugs fixing that were raised as Trouble Reports.
• Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
• Actively participated in application deployment and resolved the issues to improve performance. ENVIRONMENT : .Net Framework 4, C#.NET, WPF, MVVM, PRISM, LINQ, WSDL, XAML, HTML, XSLT, XML, VB.NET, Microsoft Expression Blend 3.0, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, MS Visio 2010, Windows server 2008. CLIENT : NESTLE WATERS NA, STAMFORD, CT DURATION : SEP 2011 – DEC 2011 ROLE: .NET DEVELOPER
• Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) following Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
• Involved in the Design of the Application using WCF, Enterprise Library, LINQ to SQL and developed rich user interface
• Development experience using Team Foundation Services (TFS)
• Created a Silverlight application for interactive, web-based data visualization using XAML and C#.
• Used Microsoft Expression Blend 3.0/4.0 to design the UI.
• Built complex layouts using nested combinations of the layout containers (Stack Panel, Grid, Canvas, Border, and Wrap Panel) in Silverlight 3.0/4.0.
• Used different Content controls, Items controls, Range Based controls, Data controls in Silverlight 3.0/4.0.
• Implemented Data Validation and Data binding using Silverlight 3.0/4.0.
• Worked on WPF for building applications that blend application UI, documents and media content.
• Created and consumed WCF Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications running inside the company & Outside, implementing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in Silverlight applications.
• Used SQL Database objects, Dataset, Data Table objects for manipulating data in the SQL data source using ADO .Net.
• Designed and developed various interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET and XML.
• Worked on validation in ASP.NET web pages using java script. ENVIRONMENT: .Net framework 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008, Agile Methodology, MVC, ASP.NET 3.5, C#, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Silverlight 3.0, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Extensions 1.1, Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), Crystal Report, Framework, SQL Server 2008, SOAP, XML, XAML, XSTL, HTML, XHTML, IIS 7.0 Windows XP. CLIENT : CARDINAL HEALTH, OH DURATION : FEB 2011 – JUL 2011 ROLE : .NET DEVELOPER
• Involved in Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing objects- oriented analysis, design and implementation.
• Designed the presentation layer using Ajax, jQuery and used C# as code behind.
• Also developed some Windows Forms for desktop applications.
• Developed modules like User Management, Care plan, Rx+ module which is used for online registration, consultation and billing using C#.
• Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and linked them to pages for consistent look.
• Used ASP.Net web server controls like Grid view, Repeater controls for displaying the data.
• Enabled communication between application tiers through interfaces using SOAP and Binary .Net Remoting for increased performance and security.
• Involved in SQL Server data modeling, creating Database Schema, Stored Procedures and customized Microsoft Data Access Application Block for .Net to perform common data access tasks using Enterprise Library.
• Used JQUERY for validations in UI.
• Used T-SQL stored procedures to protect data integrity through permissions and table abstraction while increasing application speed and ADO.Net technology for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
• Generated various internal reports using Crystal Reports.
• Developed Web Services to access the patient information through a secured channel.
• Managed work flows using windows workflow foundation (WWF).
• Designed and implemented reusable software elements like Server-Side Controls, Custom Controls using ASP.NET.
• Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing during code reviews.
• Implemented Agile Methodology of Software development life cycle (SDLC). ENVIRONMENT: .Net Framework 3.0, Visual Studio 2005, ASP.Net, C#.Net, jQuery, SQL Server 2008, CSS, HTML, DHTML, ADO.Net, Web Service, Agile, N Unit, ADO.Net, Crystal Reports, T SQL, XML, IIS, TFS. CLIENT : RELIANCE GROUP, MUMBAI, INDIA DURATION : JUN 2009- JUL 2010 ROLE: .NET DEVELOPER
• Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Windows Forms, Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET, C#, XML Dataset and .NET Framework.
• Designed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
• Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application.
• Used Master Pages for uniform look to all the pages of the application
• Worked with ADO.NET extensively to connect to SQL Server 2000 database.
• Involved in coding part of the HR/Admin, Applicant Modules.
• Generated Reports using Crystal Reports.
• Developed sequence diagrams and class diagrams using UML methodology. ENVIRONMENT : ASP.NET 1.1, C#, IIS 5.0, Visual Studio .Net, SQL Server 2000, IIS, XML Web Services, XSL/XSTL, SOAP, Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), Java Script, HTML, Crystal Reports, MS Visio, Windows XP. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
QUALIFICATION: M. S (Electrical Engineering) from University of New Haven, CT, US B.E (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from Dharmsinh Desai University (D.D.U), Gujarat, India