Luke A. Rezk
College of Staten Island - CUNY Staten Island, NY
•Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, May 2020
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) Newark, NJ
HONORS & AWARDS
•National Honor Society (2011-2015)
•NJIT Presidential Scholarship (2015-2017)
•NJIT Faculty Scholarship (2015-2017)
Advanced Auto Parts February 2018 – Present
Assistant Store Manager
• Supervised employees through chain of command to ensure tasks are completed as necessary.
• Utilized a strong knowledge of automotive systems, categories of merchandise, company policies and warranties
• Possessed a thorough understanding of automotive principles in order to diagnose problems and recommend solutions
• Responsible for creating weekly schedule to ensure adequate employee coverage.
Finish Line Inc. January 2016 – February 2018
• Used knowledge of product along with knowledge of foot conditions and use to pair the customer with the proper footwear to fit their needs
• Assisted managerial staff in making of staff schedule
Sak & Rampulla LLP August 2017 – January 2018
Law Office Assistant
• Collected, filed, and scanned numerous files for head lawyers and clients
• Managed paper and electronic records for past and present clients
• Utilized Microsoft Word and Excel to record clients’ classified documents
• Designed and implemented full front-end GUI for grid-based memory maze game using NetBeans IDE with JavaFX and CSS languages.
• Used MPI to create a program that communicates with severs on CUNY’s supercomputer to sort a data set using Parallel Odd-Even Sort method.
• Implemented project deployment plan for fully functional Betting Bingo Game application created using C#.
•Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Windows OS, Linux OS, Apple iOS, Windows Visual Studio, Windows Visual Studio Code, Apache NetBeans, HTML, CSS, C++, SQL
•Basic knowledge in AutoCAD, CNC Machine