Germantown, MD 20876
Business professional who is self-motivated, values interpersonal relationships and team building, looking to implement marketing, communications, and leadership skills into future endeavors. Employment History:
Paradigm Companies (October 2019 - August 2020)
Leasing and Marketing Specialist
● Met face to face with new clients daily to perform apartment presentations to help find prospects their new home.
● Worked with managers, and maintenance team everyday to ensure safety and satisfaction for day to day operations and procedures.
● Processed individual applications and accounts for new prospects which included typing lease addendums and letters, running income requirements, criminal and credit checks.
● Worked with partnered companies to create lead generation and followed up with each individual lead to bring as much traffic as possible.
● Finalized reports and updated resident boards each week to analyze results and what needed to be improved.
● Created Ads on Craigslist every day to promote any specials or lowering of rent prices. Overall, I valued my position as one of the few members in my leasing office and made Paradigm Companies over $600,000 in apartment rentals within 10 months. Chrome Solutions (March 2019, - July 2019)
Marketing and Communications Intern and Recruiter
● Social Media, and Digital Marketing and Management
Marketed the promotions for partnerships with multiple industries through capturing images and content for all social media platforms.
Leveraged social media platforms by utilizing SEO to help maximize engagement.
Created advertisements and campaigns for Marketing and Philanthropy events
● Recruitment and Administration
Recruited candidates for Marketing positions by making phone calls daily, and scheduling interviews to help expand the Marketing team.
Worked with upper level management to discuss goals, and new strategies to improve the recruitment process.
Towson University (2015-2019) Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing Clarksburg High School (2012-2015)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IOS, and social media knowledgeable.
• Photography, editing and design.