FAHMIDA MOHAMMEDALI KP
firstname.lastname@example.org Malappuram, Kerala, India
+91-894******* www.linkedin.com/in/fahmida-mohammedali-29191315b PERSONAL DESCRIPTION
An ambitious Chemical Engineer always on the urge of learning something new with good management skills. currently employed in a reputed organization in process engineering and technical services. seeking to pursue a challenging career in a progressive organization. SKILLS AND CORE
Leadership & TeamBuilding Technical Content Writing Mass & HeatTransfer
Data collection & Analysis Process Safety Management Refinery Operations
Time Management PID/PFD Mark-up & Reviewing HAZOP Studies Computer Skills:MS Office AutoCAD HYSYS PHA CONVAL PROFESSIONAL
1. Ingerem India Project Management
Clients: Petro Rabigh Refinery-UAE,Saudi Aramco
Junior Process Engineer Current
Units Handled: Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Thermoplastic olefin(TPO) 1. Created a series of Interactive Learning Content for Petro Rabigh Refinery-Saudi Arabia, to give employees access to clear and concise information about the process, safety, etc. 2. documentation included writing training manuals based on JTS and SOP. 3. Collaborated with a cross-functional team of CAD designers and planning team members at various levels to ensure the proper implementation of designs. 4. Generated detailed technical reports and provided specific recommendations for design improvements.
5. Participated in project team meetings, providing written and verbal updates. 6. Reviewing/ Preparation of engineering documents like P&ID,PFD. 2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kerala,India Graduate Apprentice Trainee January 2019 - January 2020 Manufacturing Department - NHT-ISOM UNIT
● Complete theoretical knowledge about the process, process chemistry and utilities.
● Field monitoring and sampling, analyzing the product and its specifications.
● sound knowledge on all the major equipment like Heaters, Pumps, Compressors.
● Basic knowledge on PFD, P&ID, SOP, IMS, MSDS, HIRA, Operating order.
● Undergone training in panel operations, shutdown interlock system, Safety &IMS.
● PSM Activity Coordinator in the plant.
Technical Services (Energy)
● Daily monitoring of AAQMS (Ambient Air Quality Measurement System), NCV (Net Calorific Value) and efficiency calculations, Scheme and Hazop preparations, Knowledge on utilization of laboratory information management system(LIMS) EDUCATION
Bachelor of Technology -Chemical Engineering Aug 2014 – May 2018 Kerala University CGPA –7.39/10
HSE March 2013
D.H.O.H.S.S.Pookkarathara, Kerala, India 94%
SSLC March 2011
D.H.O.H.S.S.Pookkarathara, Kerala, India Full A+
Gate qualified in 2019
2014 KEAM engineering entrance exam rank: 845
IICHE member 2014-2018