Frank Jackson Phone: 404-***-****
*** ********** **. *****: firstname.lastname@example.org
Garland, Tx. 7504
Well diverse IT support specialist, seeking a position within a well reputable organization. Proven leadership attributes and an analytical thinker, who is also a team player, that will utilize my skills fully in computer applications, system administration, and technical support.
12/2019 – Present IBM / Raytheon
Identity & Access Management Security Specialist
• Populates, documents and maintains the enterprise directory, directory connectors and account provisioning systems.
• Responsible for creation of AD, VPN, Corp wifi, & RSA SecurID accounts and server access.
• Establishes data access security profiles, develops backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures for IAM applications and maintains audit trails of security maintenance activity.
• Provisioning new accounts, onboarding and off-boarding endusers. Password resets and account syncing and troubleshooting problems with access issues.
• Maintains current technical knowledge and skills necessary to support the defined system architecture model.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and root cause analysis of IAM-related service-impacting issues.
• Provides guidance on the development of metrics, KPI’s, and reports needed to measure the health and status of services.
• Produces relevant reports to monitor, report, and evaluate these statistics.
• Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools related to vaulting services.
• Ensure that all solutions meet or exceed Raytheon’s internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Responsible to execute IAM Processes (mainly in context of group management)
• Coordinate and share IAM direction with remaining technical teams, securing web applications and web services
• Manage IAM tools RAS (Resource Access Security) API, ISDI (IBM Security Director Integrator)
• Support organization in IAM related tasks, LDAP, relational databases, Active Directory and user management on daily basis.
• Involved in Identity and Access Management security projects.
4/2018 – 11/2019 NTT Data
EUC Sr. Team Lead
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues, provide technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of hardware, printer, network connectivity, Citrix, and clinical application issues reported via telephone - Partnering with third-party vendors and technicians to obtain results to complex technical issues.
• Work closely with technical and application subject matter experts to resolve end user issues - and support partners with technicians and third party vendors to obtain results to complex technical issues - Helps other deliver results within defined timelines.
• Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
• Assisting with Windows 10 migrations and remediation, O365 upgrades, and setting up 2factor authentication for users.
• Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
• Serves as endpoint for password resets and or Active Directory account creation and member group addons.
• Creating images, deploying system and patch updates using SCCM, as well as using Tanium, Powerbroker, CA Spectrum, Wireshark, Crowdstrike, and Bitlocker Encryption to assist endusers.
• Remains knowledgeable of current industry products and technologies.
• Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to NTT Data standards.
• Learns the full range of technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
• Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support NTT Data's Strategy.
6/2017 – 4/2018 GuideIT
IT Support Engineer III, Lead
• Responsible for administration, maintenance, support and upgrades of storage systems, operating systems, production applications, network devices, security appliances and communications and messaging services and systems.
• Providing upper-level support, system maintenance and upgrades to company-owned applications, as required for high availability, stability and security.
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows based systems and appliances.
• Manages system and software deployment and configuration. Windows 7 to Windows 10, O365 migration, and OU moves in AD.
• Monitors and tunes servers and devices to ensure optimal operating system and application software performance.
• Recognizes and troubleshoots problems with system hardware, network connectivity and applications software.
• Provides customer support, as required to resolve escalated support incidents.
• Schedules and implements hardware and software installations and upgrades in accordance with established change management and management/business approval procedures.
• Recommends proactive measures, to ensure that resources are available to meet future growth requirements.
• Provides support for all production applications (and peripheral equipment associated with needed applications) including industry specific software.
• Traveling to various NTTData and Dell sites around the country to train all technical support staff in regards with new integration and migration efforts between and within both respective companies.
3/2017 – 6/2017 Dieste, Inc. (Omnicom Group Company)
• Serves as the key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of imaging, systems, and applications support for Mac and PC systems using SCCM/Deploy Studio.
• Analyze application and infrastructure monitoring and performance needs engaging with application owners, design appropriate solutions, and work toward implementation.
• Served as the Microsoft Exchange escalation resource and primary MS Exchange Administration support for Outlook 2007/2010/2013 & 2016.
• Office365 migration support troubleshooting, and implementation, domain and IP whitelisting and blacklisting.
• Utilizing Mimecast to assist with email and Exchange security against phishing and ransomware.
• Performs as the project lead for implementing WinOS or MacOS rollouts and or upgrades and patch updates to workstations and servers.
• Administers and supports application interfaces and related technologies.
• AD account creation, email provisioning, server access and permissions.
• Provides Tier 3 level support as a local SME to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the agency Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
• Monitor and report production system activity including security threats, system performance, system availability, user workload, and other metrics.
• Provides escalation support for Help Desk tickets, including advanced server system investigation including error reporting, event logs, problem replication.
• Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of application incidents and requests.
• Create and maintain Group Policies and Preferences per Microsoft Best Practices for Workstation, Servers.
• Experience with monitoring tools, configuration, administration, alerting, reporting, proactive versus reactive methodology
• Performs day-to-day maintenance such as ensuring adequate file server space, virus detection and monitoring network backups.
7/2013 – 3/2017 Consolidated Data Services (Omnicom Group Company)
IT Support Specialist/System Administrator
Responsible for primary support of Apple Macintosh laptop, Windows PC laptop/desktop computers and associated software, including Adobe and Microsoft Office Suites.
Provided custom and creative images for pcs and macintosh systems using Deploy Studio, Absolute Manage, Casper, SCCM, WinPE and PXE boot.
Perform installation of standard software, applications, and transfer data from old to new system.
Install, maintain, test, analyze, and provide problem resolution for all local and remote hardware and software elements, including but not limited to PCs, laptops, printers, and peripherals.
Helped to configured and manage print server and wireless access points for various agencies. Set IP reservations in DHCP & DNS for new printer setups.
Utilizing Mimecast to assist with email and exchange security against phishing and ransomware.
Responsible for creating Active Directory and Exchange accounts, as well as Distribution List creation, Resource Mailboxes, email forwarding and aliases, troubleshooting and configuring Exchange Server 2010/2013 issues, updating systems through Sophos Enterprise.
Administer Group Policy, data and systems migration, security and permissions for share drive access, monitor system wide rollouts, lease returns and asset management.
Provide all Tier 3 desk side technical support for MSOffice 2007-2016, Outlook & Outlook365, VPN, perform all break-fix repair, wireless networking, printing, computer performance, access point, port enabling, cabling issues, application and peripheral support, configuration, virus removal, and work with vendors to resolve support issues.
Weekly pull and rotation of backup tapes from DDP & Veeam servers. Restoring deleted files and monitoring/managing tape libraries via Backup Exec.
IP and Domain white-listing and blacklisting, creating SOX compliance reports.
Provides required technical assistance and training to IT staff as needed.
Performs software installations and upgrades to network related operating systems and layered software packages.
Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies, procedures, and SLAs.
Maintains a comprehensive hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
7/2010 – 7/2013 FUJITSU
IT Support Specialist / Team Lead
Resolve customers’ POS, pc, notebook, tablet, handheld devices and Enterprise service desk issues by troubleshooting over the phone and or remote support with customer contacts. Ensure accurate cataloguing of all calls handled within ticket record database.
Provided product hardware, operating system, and application support for all Fujitsu America computer products and accessories as required. The customer audience included FAI Level I & II customers, ASP's, sales engineers, repair depot, customer relations and others.
Maintains and improves monitoring agent deployments, configuration thresholds, licensing tracking and administration across all ITCM platforms for all customers.
Able to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
Adding member group policy in AD, disabling account, changing users, password resets
Troubleshoot LAN connectivity, desktop applications and configurations, Windows XP – Windows 8, MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010, VPN connectivity.
Diagnose and resolve Windows and MAC OS X hardware configuration, printer, application software, security, firmware, Exchange Management Console, and connectivity issues on PC and Macintosh systems.
Effective use and technical support using CRM Strategy Lite and Mobi Control.
Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal; liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
Ability to troubleshoot internet based desktop publishing software, extensive knowledge of networking with communication protocols or firewalls/proxy servers, documents and maintains system configurations for disaster recovery.
2/2009 – 6/2010 RICOH
Grand Prairie, Tx.
Copier Configuration Technician
Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting networked multifunctional copy machines, fax, and scanners. Perform essential duties required to set up and prepare new office equipment for installation at customer locations.
Connecting multifunctional copiers to networks and providing internal software configuration management. Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition.
Utilizing RPD to efficiently and accurately meet objectives for tracking, compliance, and workflow automation.
Diagnose and resolve technical problems, repair and recondition aging copiers, printers, scanners, and fax systems to meet performance requirements.
Education: BS Computer Information Systems
Georgia Southern University. Statesboro, Ga.
Relative Skills and Experience:
Troubleshooting, Windows/OS X, Technical Support, Servers, Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Network/System Administration, VMWare, Virtualization, VSpher, CRM Strategy Lite, Soti Mobi Control, Helpdesk Support, Remedy, Footprints, HP ServiceCenter, ServiceNOW, Windows XP -10, Backup Exec, System Imaging & Deployment, ITIL, Group Policy Management, Operating Systems, IT Service Management, IT Operations, Microsoft Products, Integration, Printer/Print Server Support, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM, Casper, Deploy Studio, PXE), Wireless Networking, Routers, Switches,,LAN-WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Cloud Portal, Mimecast, Server Administration, SOX Audit reporting, knowledge of routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, static routing table configurations and implementations.
Certifications in progress:
Available September 2020