M.P.H. (Occupational and Environmental Health)
Sri Ramachandra University, India
**/**/**** - **/**/2016
Sri Ramachandra university, India
(Add more as applicable)
(08/2012 - 03/2013) – Sri Ramachandra University – Registered Nurse
• Worked under the supervision of a registered nurse providing treatment for the patients on medical, surgical, pediatric, psychiatric, cardiovascular, urology, orthopedics, neurology, OBG, community, intensive care units.
• Treated an average of 10-12 patients daily. Gained knowledge and experience in handling equipment and performance of procedure.
• Patient assessment, drug administration, dressing changes, IV insertion & maintenance, use of invasive and noninvasive equipment, administration of oxygen, nebulization, preparing patient for surgery, post op care, death care.
• Presented panel discussion on mudaliar committee. Clinical Experience
Sri Ramachandra Hospital, India
Registered nurse in Post Anesthesia Care Unit, (OT) 10/10/2013 to 31/07/2014
• Cared for patients in the pre-operative, intra-operative, post-operative phases of surgery.
• Especially providing post op care to adults, OBG, pediatric patients which involve frequent reassessment of surgical site/wounds, vital signs monitoring, sedation and pain management
• Maintained crash carts, defibrillators, administration of emergency medications, airway management, assisting intubation, assisting code activities with physicians, peers.
• Managed arterial lines, ventilators, and CVP lines, administered medicines and therapies via IV line.
• Patients and family education about discharge activities
• Gained knowledge about operating room instruments and equipment sharps.
• Recoding and reporting, perform all other duties as assigned Public Health Personnel
• Helped to monitor and resolve public health outbreaks
• Performed research to eradicate health hazards that affect the local community.
• Educate the public about health issues and empowering them to aid in the prevention of spreading diseases
License Registered Nurse and Midwife
The Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council, 22/08/2013 Register number: 131644
Training Courses Climate Change, Heat Stress and Health, India, 13 &14 April 2015 Essay competition: 'Breast feeding-a vital emergency response’, India, 03/08/2012 Publications
A study to assess the level of stress and anxiety among antenatal mother's in Nemam village, Chennai, India
A cross sectional study to estimate the association between shift work and poor sleep quality among nurses working in tertiary care teaching hospital, Chennai. References Dr. S. Sankar (Associate professor and head) Department of Environmental Health Engineering,
Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
Declaration I hereby declare the above mentioned information is true and verifiable to the best of my knowledge and I bear responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars. Date: 19-Mar-2020 Signature: