AYOADE OLAWUMI MODUPEOLUWA
*, ****** ******, ********, email@example.com
DATE OF BIRTH –
GENDER – Female
MARITAL STATUS – Single
NATIONALITY – Nigerian
STATE OF ORIGIN – Oyo State
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA – Ibadan North East
P ROFILE SUMMARY
A dedicated and goal-driven individual with the desire to provide excellence, professionalism, and profitability within an organization in order to offer highly competitive solutions in the marketplace.
B.A. English Language 2015 – 2019
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
West Africa Senior School Certificate 2009 – 2012
Living Stone College of Arts and Science, Ibadan, Oyo State. Junior Secondary School Certificate 2006 – 2012
Women’s League, Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
OLA OLUWA FILLING STATION – Ile – Ife, Osun State. Sales Attendant
January 2012 – December 2012.
• Service automobiles including buses, cars and trucks and other vehicles with petrol, lubricant and accessories.
• Collect cash payments from customers for services and supplies, make changes and provide receipts on request.
• Maintain customer records and provide follow up via mail, phone call, or personal reminders when service due.
• Provide customers with top notch service as well as important information/updates when needed.
SKY RAINBOW COURTYARD HOTEL – Ile – Ife, Osun State. Front Desk Receptionist
May 2019 – October 2019.
• Served as the face of the company and the first point of contact for clients, customers and patients.
• Responsible for welcoming clients, processing initial paperworks, maintaining schedules and records, and answering phones.
• Accept and organize mail and deliveries and ensure that they are distributed to the right recipient in a timely manner.
• Performed general maintenance of the reception area, making sure it is always clean and free from clutter.
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) – Waterside, Ogun State. Teaching And Administrative Work
November 2019 – November 2020.
• Conducted tutorials to help build students’ reading skills.
• Lectured students on English Language
• Supervised weekly attendance of class students in order to avoid absenteeism.
• Provided guidance and monitoring against examination malpractice. P ERSONAL PORTFOLIO
• Able to learn quickly, think critically and work independently to achieve the most productive outcome.
• High numerical and analytical proficiency with keen attention to detail.
• Excellent ability to handle pressure and maintain poise during demanding situations while concentrating on achieving the desired result.
• Strong teamwork and leadership qualities together with written and oral communication.
Available on request