I aim to work creatively in a challenging environment and compete with other to
reach the most prestigious and highest position and acquire the most creative and greatest skills and experience in order to benefit the establishment, for which I am working.
Ability to develop, execute, coordinate, analyze & recognize problems.
Excellent team leader, self-motivated and proactive.
Ability to work under work pressure with ease and efficiency, if necessary.
Good organizational skills.
Enthusiastic and creative individual,
Accurate, adaptable, broad-minded, creative, dependable, efficient, energetic, experienced, honest, keen for details, loyal, quick learner, and self-motivated
High presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent computer and Internet surfing.
Education and Certificates
Translation and Interpreting Certificate, American University in Cairo [School of continuing education] (In progress)
Legal Translation Certificate, American University in Cairo [School of continuing education] (2017)
Human Resources Management, American University in Cairo [School of continuing education] (2016)
ILETS International English Language Testing System 8 out of 9 (2015)
Legal Translation, Faculty of Al Alsun (2015)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Date of Birth: 25 October 1993 Sheikh Zayed City – October – Giza Marital Status: Single Cell: 010********
Bachelor degree in English and French Languages & Translation, (Faculty of Al Alsun) Ain Shams University, Grade: Very good with honor (2015) Language Skills
Arabic : 1st language (Native)
English : Fluent
French : Very Good
Employment / Career Path
Khodeir & Partners
Legal Translator and Office Manager (Current Job). Job Description:
• Translating and controlling legal documents;
• Administration and all managerial stuff of the office;
• Assisting in the Founder and Managing Partner’s work;
• Taking responsibility of the office’s invoices.
Al Tamimi & Co
Legal Assistant & Translator (October 2018 to November 2019) Job Description:
• Translating legal agreements and contracts;
• Assisting in the legal work of the Intellectual Property Team;
• Taking responsibility of the IP Department’s invoices. Talal Abu Ghazala
Senior Legal Translator (July 2018 to September 2018) MSA University - HR Coordinator From Feb 2016 to Jun 2018 Job Description:
• Screening and filtering CVs and Recruitment;
• Administration works, including solving problems and management of the faculty, for which I am working;
• Organizing events and Helping and promotion of the university . FAO (UN)
Legal Translator (6-month freelance contract).
Trans Home for Translation Services – Senior Translator Oct 2015 to Dec 2016
Translating, editing, subtitling and reviewing all types of translation, including legal, economic, political, literary and medical translation Hisham Marzouk office for Translation – Translator Apr 2015 to Sep 2015
Translating a wide range of documents including but not limited to: contracts, local & international agreements, business letters, academic researches, press articles, technical reports, tenders, feasibility studies, business & economic reports…etc.
Training and Seminars
Refaa Unit for Translation – Translator Trainee Sep 2013
Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia – Volunteer translation and training Sep 2013
• I had translated one article from English into Arabic, titled Chicago Board of Trade.
• I had given training for 3 months in this project. Human Development Seminars:
The Power of self- Construction
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Hobbies: Playing the piano, reading, writing, sport, shopping, listening music and Movies
References are available upon your request