email@example.com - 724-***-****
WORK EXPERIENCE :
Recreational Director, Activities Manager/Active Life Manager, Lead Concierge, Office Manager, Clerical, Receptionist and Insurance Adjuster
Office Equipment, Office Management, Word, Windows, Quickbooks, Prophet 21, Great Plains, Outlook, Publisher, Typing, Receptionist, Clerical, Organization and Development, Supervisory and Leadership
Northland Heights Senior Living
● As Recreational Director I have developed and established all purchases and plans in the start up of a brand new senior community for the activities department planning for 122 residents. I have planned monthly activity calendars for independent/assisted-living residents as well as specialty care/memory care residents. I have also voluntarily assisted the administrator, with document preparation, financial business preparation, and voluntarily was used as needed at the reception desk until a receptionist could be placed.
Active Life Manager/Lead Concierge
The Waters of Wexford
2018-05 - 2019-07
●I was originally hired as the Lead Concierge where I served the Regional/ Executive Director in the set up of the new facility. I have developed documents and procedures for state approval and record keeping purposes, assisted sales and leasing, set up and assistance to business office and other departments.
●I was promoted into the role of Activities for 122 residents, providing daily activities, preparation for, and personalized monthly calendars for Memory Care/Specialty Care and the Independent Residents.
(2 Calendars per month)
●As the manager over this department; I supervised the employees who led each of these activities. As supervisor I oversaw the hiring, training and scheduling of these employees. I oversaw the budget for this department, entertainment, food, and all purchases for activities.
●I also operated the 15 passenger van on a weekly basis, loading and unloading using lift.
●My monthly activity calendars are available for review by request.
Butler,PA -2017-08. - 2018-03
●Construction Installation Office Manager.
●Customer service position handling the accounting data entry
●AP/AR record keeping
●Quick Books experience
UMH Property/ Cranberry Village Estates - Cranberry Twp, PA -2016-04 - 2017-08
●Receptionist in a residential rental facility.
●Data entry, lease signing, A/R monthly rental payments, A/P vendor processing of payables.
Secretary/Treasurer - Second Class Township
Forward Township Municipal / Road District - Evans City, PA - 2014-07 - 2016-02
● Bonded Treasurer for 1.4 Million with 2 Financial Institutions and 15 Fund Accounts.
● Day to day operations, building applications, development projects, etc.
● Administrative Responsibilities for Second Class Township, Payables, Receivables, Payroll, State Forms and Funds, Right to Know – Open Records, Development Permits
● Secretarial responsibilities for Board of Supervisors and Planning Commission – minute taking and transcription for all historical value. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
● Receptionist and Administrative duties such as filing, faxing, scanning as needed
Executive Administrative Assistant
Miller Safety Products - Zelienople, PA - 2012-04 - 2013-10
● Accounting Department (AP - payables and AR receivables)
Payables - Convert and post vendor invoices to vouchers for payment
Purchase orders - accuracy and payment, packing slips
Receivables - Post invoices for major corporate accounts
Invoicing and billing dropship orders, statements and daily invoicing for customers
Maintain customer and vendor data files
● Purchasing Manager (Expediting and Reports)
Expediting - Follow up purchase orders, Verify shipping dates, Invoices purchase orders
● Reports - Open PO reports and unvouchered reports, invoicing – vouchers, expediting
● Customer Service Department, Merchandising - vendor pricing/availability - web orders follow up on customer purchase order inquiries and shipping errors - Expediting
● HR Manager - Assist in various projects, filing, and records
● Receptionist - greeting clients, vendors, incoming calls, mail distribution
● Office Supplies - oversee all supply orders for office and maintenance needs
Point of Sale Supervisor
Kohl's Department Store -
Township of Cranberry, PA - 2000-11 - 2004-03
● Customer service - meeting consumer demands and handle unpleasant sales situations
● Training - Strong organizational and administrative skills for assisting and training new associates and Point of Sale staff for efficiency and procedures. Sensitivity to procedures necessary for company function, profitability and efficiency
● Procedures - Leadership abilities and relationship skills promoting healthy environment for directing daily sales operations in open/close procedures
Office Manager / Administrative Assistant.
World Book Encyclopedia - Warrendale, PA - 1990 - 1996
● Extensive organization, development and set-up of branch office for newly promoted Branch
● Manager and Assisted Branch Manager in the daily operations and promotions for Sales
● Managers, hiring and training new sales consultant staff, telephone marketing, sales and service discrepancies.
Insurance Adjuster/Claims Representative
Erie Insurance - Warrendale, PA - 1979 - 1985
● Negotiation/investigation settlement - auto liability, homeowner, property damages, injury claims Organized, high-pressure, high-volume claims investigation, documentation, skilled communication.
● Clerical administration
Greater Works School of Ministry 1999 - 2001
Certification in Counseling
Greater Works Outreach Bible School 2003
Certificate in 2 year program
Berean School of the Bible 1999
Pennsylvania Township Secretarial Training and Right to Know
Biblical Ordination / Licensed Minister
Word for Windows