JESSE M. GOLDSTEIN
Scarsdale, NY 845-***-**** email@example.com
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, Business Economics
SUNY Oneonta (AACSB accredited)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Payroll Associate
Precision Pipeline Solutions, Newburgh, NY
April 2019 – Present
• Prepare weekly time verification reports, assist with time entry adjustments, and verify overtime adjustments along with garnishments.
• Assist Accounts Payable with expense reports and tax reconciliations.
• Work closely with Human Resources and Finance departments on payroll-related projects.
• Process weekly payroll for over 1,000 employees using programs JD Edwards and ADP Smart Compliance. Associate
Shoprite, Montgomery, NY
April 2014 – August 2017
Assisted management team with store presentation, customer service and price change overs. SIGNIFICANT COLLEGIATE PROJECTS Finance Investment Portfolio Project
February 2018 – May 2018
Created and monitored a strategic investment portfolio where the main goals were to minimize the risk while maximizing the profits of the portfolio through calculated research and allocation of assets. Including stocks, money market securities and bonds.
Verizon Strategic Management Project
January 2018 – May 2018
Collaborated with a team to analyze Verizon’s company structure through SWOT analysis, key trends of the company and industry, financial ratios, and value chain analysis. RELATED COURSEWORK
• Management Information Systems
• Production & Operations Management
• Strategic Management
• Macro & Microeconomics
• Corporate Finance
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• SAP ERP
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Time management, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure