Shabnoor Liyakatali Maknojia
November 2017 – Present
Grade1 Class teacher • Dubai Arab American Pvt. School
• Attended and passed assessment for Basic Fire safety awareness training by Securitas - 5 July 2018
• Attended classroom management course - 23 Nov 2018 January 2013 – January 2014
FS1 Class Teacher • Apple International School, Dubai June 2008 – May 2009
Junior KG Class Teacher • St. Johns S V, Mumbai-India June 2007 – May 2008
Trainee • S.N.D.T (Nursery, Junior KG, Senior KG)
S.N.D.T university, Mumbai – India May 2008
• Post-Graduation Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Bhavan’s College, Mumbai – India April 2007
• Bachelors of Arts in Psychology & History
Key Skills & Competencies
• Ability to work with young children & their families in ways which are sensitive, positive and non-judgmental.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Plan and create stimulating environment that promotes learning through play.
• Training, supporting & leading a team (incl. nannies and assistants), to achieve and maintain high academic standards.
Interests & Activities
• Reading, creative writing, making rhymes, cooking and sewing Declaration
I hereby declare that all details furnished by me are true & fair to the best of my knowledge. References shall be provided upon request. Contact
Al Qusais2, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Date Of Birth–17 June 1986
Nationality – Indian
Religion - Islam
Languages – English, Hindi,
Gujarati, Arabic (read write)
Marital Status – Married
Visa Status – Husband’s Visa
Preferred Job type –
Notice Period – 1 week