YASHRAJ BEHERA 217-***-**** email@example.com LINKEDIN URL PORTFOLIO LINK
Front End Developer
Master of Science, Computer Science, University of Illinois at Springfield, Springfield, IL, Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, India Languages: English, Odia, Hindi
Tip Calculator (Chrome extension)
Built a Chrome extension that provided the appropriate tip based on a few generalized options from the user’s bill.
Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tip-calculator/gjhdknckfamahibcpbjngbihggamhmma CAREER EXPERIENCE
Junior Instructor (Intern) Holy Institute of Technology, Berhampur, Odisha, India October 2018 – January 2019
• Successfully instructed the third and fourth term diploma students with various Web development coursework.
• Charged with organizing and maintaining monthly activities related to front-end technologies. PROJECTS
Waah India Waah (Website)
• Created a food-recipe website, focusing on authentic Indian cuisines covering different regions. Website allows users to email recipe and get featured or browse through a variety of delicious selections.
• Technologies used: React JS, JS, HTML5/ CSS3, Responsive web design, Bootstrap.
• Live Link: http://www.waahindiawaah.com
To-Do (Web extension)
• Devised a To-Do, web application that lets users track their work and manage time accordingly. A web app helps users to be more efficient.
• GitHub Link: https://github.com/yraj1457/To-Do
• Engineered a VR environment consisting of objects and animations, using A-Frame (Web VR framework).
• Technologies used: HTML, A-Frame(Web framework).
• Link to Portfolio Website: https://yashrajb.com/VR%20Project1.html Rock, Paper and Scissor
• Developed a classic game of Rock paper scissor, as a web app.
• GitHub Link: https://github.com/yraj1457/Rock-Paper-Scissor Password Generator
• Built using Python 3 that generated strong passwords and was also able to strengthen login credentials.
• Technologies used: Python3, Tkinter to give it an interface. Unit Converter (Chrome extension)
• Engineered a Chrome extension application that takes an input from the user and converts it into American measurement unit
(Lbs., Miles, Gallons, and Fahrenheit).
• Chrome Webstore Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unit-converter/eohgcbocjjjckenleeff ifhfdmgdbdbi