HANNAH CHINYERE OLADIPUPO
. E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Present The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) – in view. 2018 Nigeria Institute of Management chartered (NIM).
• Certificate of Achievement in chartered of Management.
• Courses include Management.
2018 Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State. B Sc. Management & Accounting.
2013 Lagos State Polytechnic, Lagos State.
OND. Accounting (National Diploma).
2008 Sonmori Senior Comprehensive High School, Lagos. West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). WORK EXPERIENCE
2020 HOLLA MEMORIAL SCHOOL, 1 Oladele Ogundeji Street,Iju-Ishaga,Lagos Assistant Class Teacher
2019 OSITEC PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, 27 Ojodu,alagbole,Ogun State (NYSC) Sales Manager
• Issuance of sale invoice to customers.
• Stock taking of goods supplied to the company.
• Stock counting for stock in and out.
• Proper record of the products counted.
• Keep proper records of the customer’s document.
2015 UCHE EBERE &CO, 11 Ogba Road, Opp NIJ Building, Ogba, Lagos. Audit Assistant / Office Assistant
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Filling of customer’s record for registration with the CAC.
• Recording and keeping customers information and document.
• Reconciliation of bank statement and cash book.
• Filing of customers tax returns.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Creating, maintaining and entering information into databases. ACTIVITIES AND SEMINARS
Beyond Ife Seminar, OAUIFE, 2017 (Creating the future). MegaRich, Consults and Networks (Entrepreneurship and Human Relation Skills) 2017. A . A Akiode & Co Chartered (International Financial Reporting Standard IFRS) 2015. Nigeria Students’ Economic and Technology Conference 2015. SKILLS
Ability to use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word). Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments. Possessed analytical skill.
Good communication skill, a team player and willing to learn. Timely delivery of assignments with less supervision. PERSONAL DETAILS
Marital Status: Married.
Playing puzzle, Reading Motivational books, Meeting people and listening to music. REFEREES
MR. OKEGBEMI ADEYEMI
Senior Project Manager, Frame Structive Ltd.
REV. DR. MRS. A .O OMOTOSHO.