E-mail: email@example.com Mobile: +91-994*******
Aspiring for a challenging career in a professional unit, where I can enhance my skills and strength to explore newer dimensions of human excellence to achieve the goals of the organization. 15 years of qualitative experience in the areas of:
• Handling Export and Import
• Handling Logistics cum Supply Chain Management
• To update as on date EXIM policies
• Handling Export Promotion Schemes
AREA OF EXCELLENCE
1. Export and Import
2. Custom Clearance
3. Freight Negotiation
4. Customer Service
5. Commercial Operations
6. MIS Reports
7. Analysis and Decision Making
8. Import Licensing
9. Order Processing
10. Inventory Control
11. Vender Management
12. Data Base Management
• Seeking senior level roles in EXIM / Supply chain operations for career advancement. CAREER GRAPH
Since Jan 2017 to 15th May 2020 - Junior Officer (Logistics) M/s Crafts Man Automation Pvt. Ltd.
About the Company :
It is a world class engineering industry which produces automotive parts, Gear and Transmission and etc. It is having joint venture with Carlstahl and Mitsubishi and making an turnover of around 1000 Cr per annum with an employee strength of 1500.
Product Manufactured: Automotive Parts, Gear and Transmission, Heavy parts, Foundry, Sheet Metal and equipment, Engineered- Components and Assembly. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency.
• Establish specific supply chain based performance measurement system.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
• Negotiate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
• Coordinate with CHA's and customs authorities as required for import clearances. Since Mar 2006 to June 2015 - Exim Executive/Motor Marketing Elgi Electric & Industries Limited, Coimbatore
About the Company :
An ISO9001:2008 certified company and a part of second largest industrial group based at Coimbatore. Engaged in manufacturing of AC Motors, Industrial AC Generators, DC Motors, Electric Point Machines, Special purpose Motors for INDIAN RAILWAYS for more than three decades and other applications such as Forklift motors, Alternators, DG Sets, packaging etc. Product Manufactured : TECO motors, AC Motors, DC Motors, Electric Point Machine, Special application Motors for Indian Railways, Textile Machinery, Alternators, Gen sets & Building Products
• Keep track of latest developments in EXIM Polices and market demand/ status for our products
• Work with business Teams to aid preparation of import documentation
• Validation of import documents in line with the current regulations
• Coordination with financial institutions for opening LC's or TT 2004-2006 - EXPORT CO-ORDINATOR
SALONA COT SPIN MILLS P LTD
• Preparation of Performa invoice / export sales contract
• Order Processing / LC Scrutiny – checking for the price and other terms as per final offer submitted - scrutinizing Lc and seeking amendments, if required – following -up with customer /agent for technical details required order information to production - following-up with production for material readiness
• Dispatch, documentation & logistics- preparation of invoice, packing list and other documents required for dispatch – co-ordination with freight forwarders for better freight rates, movement of cargo until it reaches destination, etc., - arranging insurance coverage if required -information to customers /agents on shipments.
• Negotiation of documents with bank -preparation of documents as per LC/contract for negotiation with bank – following up with bank / customer for payment realization- forwarding necessary documents to account department after negotiation. 2002-2004 - GTN EXPORTS (EOU), Coimbatore
The nature of my duties include, inter alia
• Coordinating with the customers abroad and distribution centers/warehouse located in different parts of the world.
• Preparation of first level of documentation viz., invoice, packing list etc upon receiving purchase order.
• Coordinating with the factories and clearing and forwarding Agents regarding dispatch of the cargo and subsequently arranging for export shipments.
• Keeping track of imports.
COMPANY PROJECT EXECUTED
Title : ERP Software
Client : ELGI Electric and Industries Limited
Technology : ASP.Net, VB.Net and SQL Server 2000
Team Size : 20 Members
Role : Cross functional Team member
1. M.F.T from Rathinavel Subramaniam College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore during the period 1998- 2000.
2. BBM from Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore during the period 1994 to 1997. IT SKILLS
• Well versed with Windows’98, Ms-Office 2000 (Word, Excel & PPT) & Open Office and wide experience in retrieval of information trough INTERNET SOFT SKILLS
Communication Team player
Planning and origination
Leadership and motivation
Initiative and to take the risk task
Husband Name : Mr. A.V. Kasthuri rangan
Date of Birth : 30.06.1977
Current CTC (P.M) : 40K
E-CTC (P.M) : 50K (Negotiable)
Notice period : 1 Month.
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : Tamil, English & Kannada
Hobbies/interest : Music, Housekeeping, Watching TV & Reading Newspapers Strengths : Simplicity, Sincere, Honest, friendliness, helping tendency & Handling the Problems in a smoother way.