Senior iOS Engineer
● Around 8 years of experience in developing innovative mobile applications.
● Have passion and interest in all the aspects concerning innovative application development.
● Remarkable experience with iPhone application development using iPhone SDK, Cocoa, Objective-C, Swift and Xcode.
● Proficient in implementing Database Management(Coredata, Sqlite3), Locations Services, Audio, Graphics, Animation capabilities and Multithreading in Applications. Thorough understanding of COCOA design patterns, MVC/VIPER/MVVM architecture.
● Strong understanding of the iOS Provisioning Portal. Obtaining Certificate, Assigning Devices and installing Provisioning Profiles. Hands-on experience of Enterprise as well as Appstore build distribution.
● In-depth knowledge of the object-oriented programming and design patterns.
● In-depth knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, XML, Web Services, JSON.
● Proficient with Xcode IDE, iPhone SDK, Apple Approval Distribution Process and also Fastlane for iOS App Automation.
● Adept at handling multiple tasks and learning new programming languages quickly.
● Very quick learner and got very good communication skills
● I understand the importance of creating highly readable and maintainable source code. EXPERIENCE
People Interactive, Mumbai — Senior iOS Engineer
SEPTEMBER 2019 - PRESENT
● Implemented Fastlane scripts for iOS app automation.
● Created reusable framework for common code.
● Developing new features as per requirement.
● Code review and refactoring.
CitiusTech Healthcare IT company, Mumbai — Technical Lead - 1
(Mobile application development)
AUGUST 2015 - MAY 2019
● Involved in analysis, design, development, crash monitoring and fixing issues.
● Provide architectural and technical leadership to the mobile
● development division
● Part of a scrum team following Agile methodology.
● Presented/Demoing the features implemented in the application
● Worked on POCs to show new features that can be added to the project.
● Integration of ResearchKit (for Surveys), Healthkit (for patient health data/activities) and Healthcare Devices/Wearables with SKILLS
Native iOS, Native Android and Ionic
Architecture : MVC, VIPER, MVVM
Languages / Platforms :
Swift, Objective C, Java, Html,
XCode, Android Studio, Eclispe,
Visual Studio Code
MySQL, SQLite, Core Data, MongoDB
GIT, SVN, Perforce
Crashlytics, Google Analytics,
Fastlane, JIRA, Bitbucket, Mantis
respective implementation as per use cases.
● Vidyo Integration for video calling feature. This also involved writing code in C as well as communicating between C code and Swift code or Java code (using JNI) respectively.
● Code review, refactoring and optimization
● Implementation of Remote and Local Notifications
● Mostly worked on native iOS and Android but also got some handson experience in developing Ionic/Angular applications.
● Memory profiling and identifying leaks.
Pankanis Technologies Ltd, Mumbai — Mobile Developer (iOS) JANUARY 2015 - AUGUST 2015
● Mainly involved in developing and maintaining native iOS applications.
● Implemented push notifications using GAE and GCM
● Implemented maps and locations using iOS MapKit to show restaurants on map
● Reduced the bug backlog in a very short time frame
● Improved performance of the App by code refactoring and optimization
Mobiuso Technologies Pvt Ltd, Mumbai — Software Engineer JUNE 2012 - DECEMBER 2014
● Started as a trainee here developing mobile applications.
● Development and maintenance of iOS and Android apps.
● Implemented code to download and update resources shown in an application
● Created a utility in python that extracts data from HTML and stored into SQLite database.
● Coordinating with the client regarding application features and progress
● Incorporated ad hoc changes in the application quickly and efficiently for demo purposes.
● Developed a Java application program to read solar energy data from the Com ports and forming meaningful data and relaying that data to the server.
● Worked on a NodeJS service to receive data from the Java application and parsing and forming the packets and meaningful data out of it. Achievements
Client Appreciations, ElectriCT
Award, Accelerator Award.
MSc Computer Science (2012)