* ****** ***** *** ** Rosedale MD21237
Enthusias*c, ethical and resourceful graduate who possess academic knowledge of chemical and biological laboratory techniques in forensic science with the abili*es to establish priori*es and meet challenges head-on. Keen eye for detail as well as unquenchable thirst for research and inves*ga*on. ObjecKve:
I’m looking for internship in any ﬁeld related to forensic science for experience and gain of knowledge. I also like to work in any ﬁeld to gain experience and knowledge Skills:
• Skilled and trained in laboratory safety.
• Knowledge of laboratory instruments.
• Skilled in both verbal and wriDen communica*ons.
• Ability to iden*fy issue in process and resolve them skillfully.
• Knowledge in MicrosoG Oﬃce.
• Ability to speak four diﬀerent languages (Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, English).
• Adept at crea*ng and maintaining a budget
• Making detailed schedules for mul*ple par*es
• Keeping ﬁnancial statements and ﬁling annual reports EducaKon:
Community college of Bal*more county
Associate in Forensic Sciences Bal*more MD, 2019
Towson University of Maryland
Bachelor ‘s in Forensic Chemistry Bal*more MD (s*ll student) Reference:
Available on request.