HANADI AL HOMSI
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Mobile number: 1-437-***-****
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Dedicated and focused administrative assistant with 8+ years of experience in wide administrative tasks and customer service
• Expertise at managing multiple projects, maintaining strong attention to detail, and providing exceptional work ethic
• Experience within retail, Wholesale and Distribution environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word), IMS (Insurance Management System) and QuickBooks
• Fluent in English and Arabic
Associate Account Executive August 2019 – June 2020 RANDA CANADA ACCESSORIES, Oakville
• Maintain account relationships for major retail partners in collaboration with Account Executive.
• Writing and completing internal production orders to be shipped and to get all products to stores.
• Analyze retail sales to identify important trends to drive incremental sales and find opportunities in the marketplace.
• Manage customer communications and solve issues in partnership with Account Executive, Planning, Product Merchandising, and other key teams.
• Research and create reports for management and team on daily basis.
• Understand and contribute to achieve internal goals. Community Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant. June 2017 – July 2019 CANADIAN FRANCHISING GROUP, Mississauga
• Administer customer service duties such as signing up new members, retrieving customer data, booking tours for potential leads and cancelling services.
• Handle day to day responsibilities such as answering phone calls, filing documents, replying to emails, booking appointments for leads and handling all members’ complaints.
• Managing mail, account payable/receivable, and building expenses.
• Participating in Franchising shows to increase sales.
• Conducting presentations to potential investors.
• Preparing and maintaining confidential information and contracts for Franchisees.
• Taking minutes of corporate meetings and organizing agendas. Office Administrator December 2016 – May 2017
RAYAN CANADA INC., Vaughan
• Responsible for collecting and preparing necessary paper work for various import and export activities.
• Process large volume of orders.
• Arrange for the collection and delivery of goods to the respective locations.
• Enter all accounts payable invoices and vendor creation.
• Matching cheques to invoices, file A/P and mail out cheques.
• Respond to vendor inquiries regarding payment.
• Email suppliers to receive electronic fund transfer information.
• Input and maintenance of data within the company database. Practice Manager
COSMETIC CLINIC CENTER, Beirut 2014 - 2016
• Handle all account payables and account receivables for the clinic.
• Day to day duties such as answering phone calls, filing documents, replying to emails, booking appointments for the patients between the doctor and the hospital, and handling all client complaints.
• Recruiting customer service representatives for the center and trained them on how to deal with clients.
Operations Manager 2013 – 2014
GREEN GLORY, Beirut
• Responsible for the government tenders that the company applied for.
• Main role was to contact suppliers and ask for their best quote and negotiate prices with them.
• Responsible for shipping items and travelled to ensure that all is packed properly to be sent to its destination.
• Day to day work such as answering phone calls, replying to emails and filing documents. Technical Accountant and Underwriter 2010 – 2013
MEDGULF INSURANCE COMPANY, Beirut
• Analyzing risk of proposed policy to see whether it should be accepted or not.
• Communicating with Reinsurer and proposing policy in order to partially share the risk, then negotiating commission between both parties.
• Finalizing monthly, quarterly, and annual technical accounting reports using IMS system, which showed the company’s liabilities and Reinsurer accounts.
• Day to day duties such as answering phone calls, replying to emails and completing necessary filing.
Bachelor of Business, Majored in International Business (Minor in Sociology) 2010 LEBANESE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY (L.A.U)
HONORS, AWARDS, and AFFILIATIONS:
Member of the Debate Club at the Lebanese American University Member of the Human Rights club at the Lebanese American University Member of the design club at the Lebanese American university