+919********* : email@example.com Skype: subash3705
Quality Management ~ Materials,Mechanical(Static,Rotating),Structural,Piping,Pipe line,Tankage,Welding ~ Non Destructive Testing ISO 9001 Lead Auditor~CSWIP 3.2.2 Certified~ ASNT Level II RT/MT/PT/UT/VT
~ 10 Years of Professional Experience ~
Extensive (10 years) Experience in Oil & Gas, Petroleum and Petrochemical industry: Mechanical(Static, Rotating),Structural,Piping,Pipeline,
Tankage Inspection activities successfully delivering multimillion dollar projects within projected time schedule and under stringent quality requirements working along with multinational project with professional teams
Executing multiple EPC projects (FPSO Topsides & Turret, Subsea, Subsea Pipeline, Offshore & Onshore) and managing end-to-end implementation of Quality Assurance & Quality Control from project kick-off to Project Delivery including Mechanical Completion & Pre Commissioning
Proficient in Quality Assurance & Quality Control practices including preparation and updating of company procedures, work instructions, planning and performing audits, continual improvement programs, preparation & qualification of welding procedures, qualifying welders, planning and witnessing Non Destructive Examination, Inspection and Testing
Completed Professional Certified courses including (CSWIP 3.2.2)
Completed ISO 9001-2008 Lead Auditor Course from TVE Certifications, India.
Completed ASNT Level II in RT/MT/PT/UT/VT
Excellent communication skills (verbal/written/presentation)
Areas Of Expertise
Internal & External Audits
Qualification &Testing (Welding/NDE)
Inspection & Process Control
Training & Development
Welding : CSWIP 3.2.2- Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP3.2.2) (95927)
Non Destructive Testing : ASNT Level II in RT/MT/PT/UT/VT (WQC/0919/0921/0920/0918/091)
Audit : QMS Lead Auditor ISO 9001-2008 (2033)
Inspection : Mechanical, Structural, Piping, Welding, NDE, Lead Auditor.
Engineering : Mechanical Engineer
Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity, Team Management, Technical Knowledge, Decision making, Data collection, management and analysis
Responsible for ensuring that all defined inspection undertaken against the project plans.
Inspect and maintain the quality standards for incoming raw materials, equipments, ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices.
Developed and qualified various welding procedures including exotic materials
Preperation of various QA/QC Procedures,Method statement as well as WPS,PQR.
Ensure the required NDE has been covered as per the project specification. Monitoring the QA/QC Documentation and ensure that all the activities are incorporated to their system on daily basis and can be traced according to our requirements.
Lead the QC team and NDT contractors, satisfy customer as per quality policy
Conducted and investigated various Root Cause Analysis (RCA), reported finding
Executed and participated in various audits and evaluated operational performance
Managed quality team of 20 inspection personnel in carrying daily job functions
Developed work instructions, repair procedures, method statements
JAN 2019 to till now PEMCO INSPECTION COMPANY, QATAR. Senior Mechanical Inspector
Qatar Petroleum company offshore platforms.
FEB 2018 to DEC 2019 Combined Group& Contracting Company,kuwait Senior QA/QC Engineer
Kuwait Oil Company(KOC)-Installation of new LP Lean gas compressor with associated piping works(BS180)
AUG 2017 to JAN 2018 Sembcorp marine &Offshore platforms,, Singapore QA/QC Engineer
MAERSK OIL, SAIPEM, PETROFAC-Culzean field development project.
NOV 2013 to AUG 2017 Dyna-mac Engineering Services, Singapore QA/QC Engineer
ZADCO Abudhabi EPC Fixed platforms (Topside Modules)- DSME,Petrofac,-Project(ZADCO UZ750).
Shell Philippines Exploration (SPEX) – DCP/SWP Platform, Philippines (Topsides).
Various FPSO Turret Structures & Topside Modules & Submersibles (BP, SBM, MODEC, SHELL, BAB,ENI, Saipem)
May’2010 – July’13 Vijay Tanks& Vessels Pte Ltd, Gujarat, India Quality Engineer
Various Refinery Equipments fabrication & Construction projects like High pressure Vessels, Columns, Heat Exchangers,Spheres,Storagetanks(Domeroof,Floatingroof,Doublewall,tanks) (Petrofac,BPCL,EIL,IOCL,ABB,RIL,Saipem)
Core Competency across the Tenure
OFFSHORE AREA DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct off-stream and on-stream inspection on the off-shore top side facilities and plant stationary equipment including pressure vessels, heat exchangers, drums, tanks, top side structures, PRD’s and piping systems according to Company established policies and procedures and issues inspection reports.
• Implement the computerized inspection program through Validation of the asset registry, equipment details and the inspection results.
• Conduct fitness for service assessment for the different equipment, set the scope of corrective action, set and implement the quality control scope and testing.
• Inspects plant stationary equipment by entering into vessels, boilers and towers, during shutdowns, to check condition of equipment. Includes noting observations on cracks, pits, thinning and any other pattern of erosion, corrosion and other interior failure. Makes interpretations of findings, analyses for failure, prepares report and issues recommendation.
• Coordinates with the Operations Planning and Maintenance supervisors such activities as the scheduling and planning of inspections, obtaining the requisite permits and performing any required special audits of equipment.
• Checks condition of safety relief valves, and reports findings to supervisor. Witnesses pressure setting before and after repair and during any re-calibration campaign, as assigned. Prepares report, schedules testing frequency as per policy, enters inspection data in Meridium based computerized system.
• Witness hydrostatic tests and pneumatic tests on pressure equipment, valves and pipelines as per Company policy.
• Upon failures of equipment such as pumps and vessels, inspect material and assist in the preliminary failure assessments; prepare report and issue recommendations, where applicable, via supervisor for action by relevant departments.
• Inspects maintenance and capital project works being carried out in the plant, to ensure that specified maintenance practices and procedures are followed for welding, installation and fabrication as per policy and in compliance with international fabrication codes and standard.
• Assists during Third Party re-certification of statutory equipment like boilers.
• Carries out NDT tests on mechanical equipment and piping. Tests include Penetrant examination (PT), magnetic particle inspection (MPI), ultrasonic testing (UT), radiography (RT), PMI, Metallographic, hardness tests, boroscopy and use of special equipment like elcometer to determine DFT of paint and ferrometer for stainless steel welding tests and other tests and inspections as required. Follows all required safety procedures while carrying out the work.
• Supervises and co-ordinates contracted NDT team whenever required.
• Prepares preliminary reports on inspections and NDT tests, highlighting any abnormalities and issue recommendations via supervisor for action by relevant departments.
• Ensures proper maintenance of inspection reports and records. Maintains various records in the computerized systems, updating inspection test results and other data in specialized inspection software system (Meridium).
• Responsible for the support of Company safety, environment and Quality policies and programs, carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to his job as spelled out in Management system documentation, policies, procedures, local documentation, Management System Manual, Safety Manual and other related documents.
• Undertakes additional specific inspection related duties as directed by Plant Inspection Engineer to fulfil annual targets and special tasks.
• Implements inspection recommendation by notifications raising through SAP and then tracking the progress till completion of work.
• Assist in corrosion monitoring work by retrieving corrosion probe data and online / offline renewal of corrosion coupons and probes. Monitors regularly CPR current and voltage readings and supply data to Corrosion Engineer.
• Supervises and co-ordinates contracted Painting team, witnesses and inspect all painting (external paint and internal lining), Wrapping, insulation activities, and carry out all required inspections and tests (DFT, WFT, profile, and holiday test).
• Assume the responsibilities of Plant Inspection Engineer during annual leave, business trips, sickness etc. as directed by Plant Inspection Engineer.
ONSHORE AREA DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead a team of QA/QC Engineer, Inspector & Procurement quality Vendor team of different project disciplines.
Preparation, implementation, monitoring, revision and updating of the project specific Contract Quality Plan.
Development, preparation, implementation and monitoring of all projects Specific QA/QC procedures, Manual and Work Instructions.
Develop project Quality Control Plans (PQCP), Inspection test plan (ITP), NDE Map as per project base scope of works ASME code division, NBIC23, Certification of class Rules (Like ABS &DNV Class) and project specific specification &Procedure.
Plan and coordinate quality assurance and quality control activities following Project Quality Plan, in line with national and international quality norms /rules /regulations
Review PQR‘S, WPS & WQT performance records as per the project scope of work requirements.
Liaison with the Company on matters related to Quality and provides technical support/coordination with PMC/PMT.
Review and Monitoring of Sub-Contractor’s Quality Systems, WQT performance records and quality performance.
Coordinate & Review of WPS/PQR, NDE Procedures, ITP, etc., submitted by Vendors /Subcontractors.
Coordinate and record regular quality meetings with subcontractor project team.
Conduct of Auditing – internal and external as per project requirement, and follow up of Corrective Actions.
Overall control, supervision and implementation of Contract quality and ASME & Class Authority technical requirements; resolution of quality problems; preparation and maintenance of Contract quality records.
Review of contract documents to ensure identification and comprehension of all quality requirements.
Establish supplier QA/QC coordination procedure and inspection Management Plan.
Ensure availability of adequate and qualified resources for project relevant Vendor Inspection.
Supervise and/or direct Inspectors and Resident Inspectors as applicable, directly or through the inspection coordinator.
a) Confirm that the inspector meets all HSE requirements for the visit.
b) Ensure that the inspector is qualified to witness the Inspection or Test.
c) Ensure Inspector’s access to or possess all specifications, purchase requisition, standards, etc. that are relevant to the scope of supply.
d) Provide the inspector a copy of the inspection and Test Plan and a copy of the Pre-Inspection Meeting (PIM) Minutes for the commodity being tested. Also provide the inspector with an ITP Witness Report.
e) Ensure the inspector has sufficient time to become familiar with these documents before travelling to the supplier’s facility.
f) Ensure & Coordinate all Non-Destructive Testing requirements for site job and shop floor areas.
Closely involvement & monitoring of the project punch list issue resolution, NCR closing prior to Issuing MCC.
Ensure mechanical completion certification (MCC) issuance as per project requirement.
Responsible for Inspectors On-boarding/ Briefing about the Project & Requirements.
Prepare ASME vessel MDR and reviewing of complete QA/QC dossiers of manufacturing vessel, Major jackets structural platforms and module. Skids, deck piping, Plant activities dossiers, Self Elevating new build Rig.
Secure Quality focus in contracts and follow-up of suppliers and contractors, incl. site visits.
Identify non-conformances and agree corrective actions(s) with responsible Management and the Company.
Raise, Track and analyze NCR’S, CAR’S and Audit findings for continuous improvement of quality management system, maintain Internal and External NCR, assessment reports and opportunity for improvements & follow-up of corrective and preventive actions.
Control all Non-Conformance Reports and undertake remedial action
Coordinate and implement Inspection Management through ASME AI & TPI agencies/Class Authority (ABS, DNV and BV) project assigned inspector & resident inspectors.
Attend Kick-Off Meetings and Pre-Inspection Meetings with PMT/PMC and suppliers team.
Check availability and approval status of the Vendor document & authorize the inspection.
Review manufacturing record books issued by vendor suppliers.
Excellent knowledge in various piping codes and standards like ASME, API, BS EN, ASTM, TEMA, AWS& various mechanical and piping codes and standards.
Interface with the project expeditors, Inspection coordinators and discipline engineers.
Identifying quality requirements for designated purchase orders.
Reviewing and approving quality related aspects of bids, including vendor assessment.
Attend Kick off Meeting(s) and Pre Inspection Meeting with manufacturers / supplier as per Project Inspection Meeting schedule.
Review Project Specifications and Develop Project Quality Plan (PQP), Inspection and Test Plans (QCP/ITP), Quality Control Procedures, Quality Control Instructions for Project requirements
Preparation of piping pressure test packages and submitting to client for review, Coordinate with the QC Test Package crews for any clarifications in line history.
Performing routine surveillance of the activities carried out on the Construction sites and/or Contractor's workshops, for compliance against ITP’s, Procedure & Codes
Plan, document and monitor project quality including KPI’s as defined in the contract and requirements
Working closely with purchasing staff to establish supplier quality performance criteria and monitor supplier performance
Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams; Investigate customer issues and complaints relating to quality
Maintain accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis; Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
Responsible for implementing various standards & codes and project specific requirement for Specialty Items.
Iinspection reports and documentation related to quality assurance policies and procedures according to NQA.
Carried out inspection duties for surface preparation and coating application such as monitoring environmental conditions, surface profile readings, DFT checks, and holiday testing.
Maintained Standards, Test Methods and Product Data Sheets as per specification.
Ensured all abrasive blasting and coating activities are carried out as per the contractual requirements and specification guidelines.
Performed necessary inspections and observations to ensure quality of the coating project.
Conduct, coordinate various Quality audits like ISO 9001, QHSE & Others related with Quality.
Core Competency across the TENURE EDUCATION
2007 -2010 Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from ANNA University, Chennai, India
Date of Birth : 26th February 1986
Languages Known : Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi & English.
Address : 14/117,SouthStreet,Bhoothapandy,Tamilnadu,India.
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
No. of Dependents : 01
Passport No & Validity : T2809119(24/04/2029)
Driving License : Yes(Indian LMV)
Name : Ayyappan Subramanian Name : Muhammed Abdullah
Company : Dyna-mac Engineering Services Company : Combined Group contracting Co.
Designation : Senior Materials & Welding Engineer Designation : SR Quality Engineer
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Email : email@example.com
Phone : +65-98634033 Phone : +965********
The Welding institute member (IIW)
TWI Welding Institute, United Kingdom
American Society for Non Destructive Testing (ASNT)