Sherif Said Abd Elsattar Ibrahim
Address: ** ******* *,********
To contribute to the overall success of a multinational firm as an influential member also meeting and developing my interpersonal skills and qualifications. EDUCATION
University : Faculty of commerce, Ain Shams university, Cairo Bachelor in business and accounting
2005: Sinai high institute for tourism & hotels,
Diploma in tourism guidance
2019 – 2020 Tui,Hurghada,Red sea,Egypt
2017 – 2019 Thomas cook, hurghada,Redsea,Egypt
Position Holiday rep
2008 – 2017 : Bright Sky Travel- Blue Sky Group,Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt Position : Tour guide - Bright Sky Travel
● Welcoming groups of holidaymakers at their starting point and announcing details of travel arrangements and stop-over points.
● Checking tickets and other relevant documents, seat allocations and any special requirements.
● Helping holidaymakers check-in and settle into their accommodation.
● Communicating a range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture.
● Informing passengers of arrival and departure times at each destination on the itinerary and ensuring that all members of the group are back on the coach before departing from each stop.
● Making sure all travel arrangements run according to plan and that accommodation, meals and service are satisfactory .
● Ensuring that the tour is running smoothly for individual members of the group .
● Responding to questions and offering help with any problems that arise, ranging from simple matters, such as directing a member of the group to the nearest chemist, to more serious issues, such as tracing lost baggage .
● Dealing with emergencies, such as helping a holidaymaker who is ill or those needing to contact family members urgently .
● Making contact in advance with places to stay or visit to check details and arrangements.
● Liaising with hotels, coach companies, restaurants and other clients .
● Advising about facilities, such as sights, restaurants and shops, at each destination.
● Writing reports and maintaining records.
2003 – 2008 : Bright Sky Travel- Blue Sky Group, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt Position : Representative - Bright Sky Travel
● Customer service Bright Sky Travel
● Meeting guests at the airport.
● Escorting guests to their accommodations.
● Organizing and hosting welcome meetings
● Selling and organizing resort excursions and other activities.
● Responding to clients' queries (this may involve being on duty for set times each day).
● Handling client issues, such as: lost luggage or passports; allegations of theft or other crimes; problems with rooms; and health problems, injuries or even deaths.
● Flight delays, coach strikes, weather conditions.
● Resolving any conflict with or between clients.
● Establishing and maintaining relationships with local hoteliers, apartment owners, excursion agents and travel companies.
● Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the resort and the local area in order to answer clients' questions.
● Accompanying customers on excursions and acting as a guide.
● Organizing and supervising children's activities and ensuring they are in a safe environment.
● Taking part in and organizing daytime and evening entertainment.
● Checking hotel standards and safety procedures.
● Completing risk assessments and health and safety checks.
● Keeping basic accounts and records, and writing reports.
● Assisting in the support and training of new holiday representatives. 2002 – 2003 : Bright Sky Travel- Blue Sky Group, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt Position :Airport Representative
● Responsible of the departure department direct by Thomas cook .
2000 – 2002 : Bright Sky Travel- Blue Sky Group, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt Position : Representative - Bright Sky Travel.
● Responsible of arrival and departure
● Responsible of all VIP treatments
● Responsible of the arrival park of Neckermann and Thomas cook Z`1
1999 – 2001 : Link Aero agancy, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt Position : Customer service agent - link Aero agancy Responsibilities :
● Dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals.
● Checking passengers in.
● Giving seat numbers.
● Providing boarding passes and luggage labels.
● Informing passengers about luggage restrictions.
● Weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges . Taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children .
English : Fluent
German : Fluent
Arabic : Mother tongue
Operating Systems (Windows XP / 7 / Vista / 8 )
Microsoft Office 2018 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) Internet Application
Sports, Music, Travelling, Reading, Horse Riding, Driving, languages, Studying, Reading PERSONAL DATA
Date of Birth : 19.03.1979
Place of Birth : Egypt
Material Status : Married
Military Status : Exempted
Nationality : Egyptian
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST