Seeking a challenging position in Design and Development by utilizing my proven abilities developed through my education with the opportunities for professional growth and to promote the growth of an organization.
• 4 years and 7 months of Industrial experience with Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
(B.E) and post graduate diploma in tool design and CAD CAM (PGDTD&CC).
• Hands on experience on solidwork and NX CAD software in oil and gas domain.
• Design and development of pressure vessels, pipe skids, structural design, sheet metal parts.
• Routing of Pipes and its components using solidwork and NX CAD software.
• Design and development of skids using Piping and instrumentation diagram.
• Positive thinker and Good Listener.
• Can easily adapt to new atmosphere and quickly learn new things.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
1. TransTech Projects PVT LTD, Pune :-
1 year & 11 months (15th Oct 2018 to present as Design Engineer). 2. Rehau Polymers PVT LTD, Pune :-
1 year & 8 months (20th Apr 2016 to 26th Dec 2017 as SAP consultant). 3. Valeo India PVT LTD, Pune :-
4 months (05th May 2015 to 29th Aug 2015 as Quality Engineer). 4. Tata Motors LTD, Pune :-
1 year (10th Feb 2014 to 9th Feb 2015 as SAP consultant). EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• Completed PGDTD&CC (Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design & CAD CAM) First class from Indo German Tool Room, Aurangabad, Year 2019.
• Completed B.E (Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering) First class with Distinction from Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Pune, Pune University, Year 2013.
• Completed Diploma In Mechanical Engineering First class with Distinction from Government Polytechnic Pune, Year 2010.
• Auto CAD
• NX CAD
1. TransTech Projects PVT LTD, Pune
From- 15th October 2018 to till date
Department – Design Engineer in Engineering Department Role & Responsibilities:
• Design & Development of Pressure Vessel, detail vessel drawings using 3D softwares like Solidworks & NX CAD.
• Design & Development of Conduit, tubing Modeling with detailed drawing.
• Completion of projects on team centre & Solidworks PDM vault.
• Routing of pipes and components using solidworks & NX CAD software.
• Co-ordination with QC Department for various project material fulfillment formalities.
• Preparing bill of material for pressure vessel & heat exchangers.
• Preparation of General arrangement drawings for pressure vessel, heat exchangers.
• Develop robust designs for new, special or existing products that can be produced economically and according to established project timelines.
• Revise and alter detailed and layout drawings to conform to engineering changes.
• Part and assembly design, from concept to detail design to manufacturing introduction.
• Detailed mechanical design for a wide range of production, fabrication processes in order to optimize performance and cost.
• Proficient understanding in the principles welded and machined fabrication and required material allowance.
• Preparing Model of pipe skids using Solidworks software.
• Detail Drawings for Piping, Structural & Fabrication details.
• Bill of Materials for Various clients using ASME, ANSI, ASTM Codes and Standards Involves in the preparation of P&ID’s, piping isometrics, general piping arrangement drawings, piping specifications and BOM’s.
• Design of piping routes as per P&ID and equipment layout of 3D modeling and interference checking of piping systems, supports, and equipments.
• Converting 2D drawing into 3D model.
• Design & Development of different types of hydraulic valves.
• Design & Development of different types of structures like Base frame with the help of weldment profiles.
• Design & Development of different types of pipe skids like metering skid, pig launcher.
• Design & Development of Oil & Gas components.
• Preparation of drawing of piping assembly.
• Coordinating final checks on the model to be provided to contractors for fabrication activities.
• Preparation of General Arrangement drawings.
• Preparation of Bill of Material.
• Preparation of TIE-IN and Valve schedules.
• Modifying the drawings of framing plans and elevations with required engineering modifications.
• Performed all necessary drawing conversions required by customer such as pdf files, jpeg, step and dwg file.
2. Rehau Polymers PVT LTD
From- 20th April 2016 to 26th December 2017
Department – SAP consultant in Supply Chain Management. Role & Responsibilities:
• Planning delivery timetables.
• Ensuring stores have enough stock.
• Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
• Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
• Monitoring stock levels.
• Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
• Overseeing arrival of shipments.
• Selection of transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
• Monitoring supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Monitoring forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
• Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, quality assurance to identify and qualify new suppliers.
• Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas such as sales, marketing, finance, production & quality assurance.
• Implementing of new or improved supply chain processes.
• Configured delivery processing, picking, packing, automatic batch determination, shipping point determination and storage location determination.
• Configured billing documents and maintained copy control rules. Also customized special billing documents such as Performa invoice, debit and credit notes. Carried out testing of billing documents. 3. Valeo India PVT LTD Lonikand, Pune
From- 05th May 2015 to 29th August 2015
Department – Quality Control.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the establishment of a quality system to meet all the requirements of quality system standard.
• Achieving quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
• Introduced to the reaction plan of abnormal/ unusual situation and assigned the responsibility of reaction plans of quality control.
• Effectively participated in 5S, kaizen, Pokayoke implementation on line and contributed in problem solving, shop floor management cycle of agenda.
• Managing quality inspection of product at production line of machine shop and handling of rejections.
• Executing the responsibility of the daily production quality and maintained line quality documents like First part approval report, Statistical Process Control Report (SPC), Posting of accepted job, daily rejected and accepted record.
• Performing non-destructive testing of parts on UTM machines.
• Executing analysis of root cause of rejections.
• Updating firewall inspection sheet as per customer complaints and master defects sheet.
4. Tata Motors LTD Pimpri, Pune
From- 10th February 2014 to 09th February 2015
Department – SAP consultant in CKD/Auto Dispatch
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provided monthly dispatch schedule to all related material buyers.
• Performed regular material follow-up with buyers.
• Looked after material logistics and material store activities.
• Monitored stocks and shortages. Prepared dispatch documents.
• Gained knowledge of SAP (Delivery, Shipment, PGI, MMBE, MB1B, MFBF, billing and change amongst above).
• Followed-up with concerned factory owners/Buyer to ensure material availability.
• Executed LSS Tracking (Lot Shortage Summary).
• Maintained 5’ S in area.
• Ensured the safe storage of received material in properly marked racks and bins.
• Looked after all kind of packaging material (Wooden boxes, Pallets, ESR Racks, VCI Bags, Rolls, Carton Boxes, Separator n All Kinds of Stationary etc.)
• Involved in process planning and documentation, checking product manufacturability.
• Benchmarked material handling equipment in weld shop including cost, weight reduction of BIW.
• Coordinated full inventory counts every three months, investigated and resolved discrepancies, reconciled figures with goods received. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name : Santosh Shankar Tanpure
Date of Birth : 1th March 1991
Gender : Male
Marital status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi
Local Address : Flat No- 403, 4th Floor, B-Wing, Oxy Elegance, Opposite to State Bank of India, Alandi Road, Bhosari Pune 411039
Permanent Address : Flat No- 403, 4th Floor, B-Wing, Oxy Elegance, Opposite to State Bank of India, Alandi Road, Bhosari Pune 411039
E-mail Id : email@example.com
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my Knowledge & belief.