Darshni Priya M S
SSN School of Management
Looking forward to an entry level position to kick start my career in a company that offers a reliably positive climate to learn and actualize new advances for the improvement of the company. Being a quick learner, I wish to develop a more rounded skill-set and improve my capabilities. Academic Achievements
2020 SSN School of Management, Chennai 8.14/10*
B.E (CSE) 2017 Indira Institute of Engineering & Technology 8.02/10 Class XII 2013
SRMJV, Tiruvallur (State board) 82.5%
Class X 2011
SRMJV, Tiruvallur(CBSE) 68%
• Google certified in Digital Marketing, 2019.
• Got appreciation letter from L&T for best performance during internship. (June-August’19). Project Internship
L&T Construction, Chennai HR Intern Feb’20 – May’20
The project was done under the “Talent Management” team.
Title of the project is “A study on the effectiveness of performance management goal management system”.
It aims at measuring the effectiveness of the PMGM system at L&T LTD. The methodology used for the research is non-probability sampling with a sample size of 80. The statistical analysis used for the study is chi-square analysis.
From this study, it is concluded that the effectiveness of the current performance appraisal system in the organization is high.
The organization feels that the appraisal system is a motivating tool for the employees and follows it in order to get the maximum output from the employees. Summer Internship Project
L&T Construction, Chennai HR Intern Jun’19 – Aug’19
● Interned with the HR team at L&T Construction, Chennai.
● Responsible for on-boarding process of campus recruits.
● Worked proactively with other team members for the candidate’s on-boarding process. Prepared the BGV & EAF form.
● Responsible for screening the resumes and application forms of potential experienced recruits.
● Tracked progress, deadlines, and priorities of all trainees and updated in the excel & forwarded to the senior HR.
● Updated the internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms.
● Gained knowledge in HR process.
● Learnt how to screen the resume as per the requirements provided.
● Was given an internship appreciation letter for my work at L&T. Academic Projects
• Managing the Millennials
It is about how an organization need to manage its millennial employees; then analyzed about different generations that are working in every organization. Darshni Priya M S
email@example.com 900**-***** SSN School of Management
A project on human resource management in Madras Engineering Industries Ltd. Met the HR person at MEI, to know about the hr. policies, framework, and recruitment & selection process.
• A Brand audit on Horlicks
Done a brand audit report on “Horlicks” by analyzing the competitors of that particular segment & getting preferences from the consumers.
• A Project on Consumer Preference for Xiaomi in Budget Smart Phone Segments The findings of the research show that 59.3% of the respondents prefer XIAOMI smart phones.
• A Project on Application of Sterling Insurance's New Software in Cars Sterling wishes to bring in new policy variations. One of the variations is providing concession in premium amount for those who drive carefully and levy higher premium for the inefficiently driven vehicles. Extra-Curricular Activities
• Participated in SBI YONO quiz on March 3rd, 2019 around 300 participated.
• Reliance fresh warehouse on March 2nd 2019, to understand the warehouse operations.
• Bhartiya International Ltd, a leather manufacturing company on 9th Feb 2019 to understand the HR policies.
• Participated in intercollegiate event called ZEST with the theme OSCARS on 5th of March 2019, Chennai.
• Attended a workshop on IOT (Internet of Things) on 27th August, 2016 by Phoenix Systems.
• Presented a paper on “Artificial Intelligence Is Our Advent (or) Monotonous” in NCNC’16 SMK Fomra on 4th March 2016.
I hereby solemnly declare that the above information mentioned is true to the best of my knowledge and would be responsible for any discrepancy.