Hany Aly ElSayed Sewid
Place : Doha,Qatar
Mobile Phone: +974-********
Having more than 12 years of experience in IT Technical Support and Telecommunication in the field of healthcare in Qatar at Al Ahli Hospital & medicare, to get associated with progressive Organization, sharpening my technical skills and making myself a better person fitting into an organization and to achieve professional and personal growth along with the organization.
Qualifications and Courses
I have the Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineerng since 2002 as basics qualification. I have more than 12 years of experience as IT Technical Support Engineer (Full Time Duty, 45 hours per week ) in the field of Health care(Al Ahli Hospital) in Qatar . I got very good experience with All kind of helpdesk and Technical support in the company to troubleshoot quickly for the end users. Also I have the strong knowledge about the various healthcare softwares and applications in the hospital department such as Dental, Lab, etc.
I'm monitoring,troubleshooting and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organisation. also install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone,by chatting or in person
A+, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL & ICDL
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Micros Simphony Systems (Enterprise Management Console (EMC)
Materials Control (MC )
Door Access System (EBI)
• Installing and Configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
Troubleshoot and resolve computing problems related to computers, printer services, LAN and other devices.
Answer support requests in person, via telephone, email or ticket system
Configure routers, switches, printers and phone equipment
Troubleshoot hardware and software related problems, including switches and firewalls
Strong knowledge/experience in diagnosing and solving problems to hardware, software and operating systems
Document existing and new systems and procedures
Willing to work outside of normal operating hours when required
Install and configure new computer equipment and provide user training
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks,printers,fax machines,scanners,photocopiers and telephone communication system (Avaya)
• configuring outlook of end user for desktop PC,Laptop and his Mobile (Android and IOS)
• Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• Replacing parts as required;
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Providing support, catren system (Micros Simphony Systems (Enterprise Management Console (EMC) like cafeteria system, hotels and resortes.
• Providing support, Materials Control (MC )
• Providing support, Door Access System (EBI)
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers
• Testing and evaluating new technology;
• Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Follow and make use of standard procedure documentation.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Train computer users
• More than 12 years experience in IT technical support
• Complete familiarity with personal computers ( windows & Mac OS )
• Troubleshooting of Windows (Win XP, Win 7,Win 8, Win 8.1,Win 10, Server 2003, 2008, Computer Hardware, Printers and Networking (LAN,WAN)
• In-depth Knowledge of Microsoft Windows (7/8,,etc) & Mac OS
• In-depth Knowledge of Micros Systems (Enterprise Management Console (EMC)
• In-depth Knowledge of Materials Control (MC )
• In-depth Knowledge of Door Access System (EBI)
• In-depth Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• In-depth Knowledge with help desk Systems & ITSM processes
• Basic knowledge with most Microsoft Server products
• Basic understanding of a Windows 2008/2012 domain
• Past experience working in an IT team environment
• Basic Active Directory administration experiencing
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory - GPO, DHCP, DNS
• Knowledge of networking concepts.
• Demonstrated experience with common server-administration tasks for an enterprise-level organization, including system installation, system upgrades and updates, software management, troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
• I’m able to lift 25kg or more safely and repeatedly through the course of a day.
• Verbal Communication (Arabic & English).
Quick learner, Self-confident, Hardworking and dedicated to getting job done.
Willing to take a customer-focused approach to delivering support
Excellent attendance and punctuality
A self-starter with the creativity to solve problems independently and collaboratively
Ability to provide technical explanations in a customer friendly manner
Ability to work with all levels of staff
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work with internal and external vendors in a professional manner
Confident individual with the ability to collaborate with agile delivery and shared services teams
Ability to build effective relationships with a range of team members, stakeholders, partners, vendors and business users
Displays a sense of ownership and exhibits flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness
Good Mathematical Ability and Comprehensive problem solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High ability to work under pressure.
Presentable and have high communication skills.
High flexibility to new concepts and trends.
Good communication skills and Time management skills
Good analytical skills
High problem-solving skills
Knowledge and understanding of latest IT operations concepts and trends including those related to hardware and software technology and networking
June 2004 – Jan 2008 ; PBX installations Communication Engineer, Facsimile & CCTV at Main Panasonic Agency in Cairo,Egypt
Feb 2008 – Still continuing ; IT Technical Support / AVAYA TeleCom. Engineer at Al Ahli Hospital in Doha – Qatar
Sep 1997 – May 2002 ; Faculty of Electronic Engineering (Menouf) - Menoufia University, Bachelor degree in Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineerng.
Specialization : Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
Responsibilities and Tasks
Acting as the first point of contact for all computer and related hardware, application and telecom related requests for IT service and support.
Resolve technical issues related to servers, computers, printers, computer peripheral devices and telecommunication devices.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Microsoft Windows operating system, Microsoft Office and health information applications.
Recording, categorizing and logging requests for service using a central ticket management solution;
Leveraging available tools (SMS, remote support utilities, knowledge base and other sources of documentation) to resolve incidents in an efficient and effective manner
Transferring and escalating incidents and problems to 2nd/3rd level support resources and following up with ticket owners to ensure resolution in a timely manner;
Provisioning, changing and de-provisioning user accounts in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
Ability to provide training to staff and users.
Develops procedures and provides documentation for staff and users manuals.
Upgrading existing PC Hardware and software.
Provide technical support to hospital staff during business and after hours by participating in on-call rotation
Provides end-user support for the installation and support of applications.
Other duties as assigned
oTaking care of the Normal request from the end users to Helpdesk like the below
Outlook and Exchange mail server issues
PC related errors
User Profile related error
Arranging for Management and Doctors presentations
Software issues in the PCs
Domain and IP related errors
Arranging the new locations for the pc and printer.
Transferring the PCs or printers
Ordering IT related things to purchase and Store etc
Worked as IT team member and contributed my role in the Major IT projects in the hospital for big Migrations as below
oAll servers (Windows 2003 to 2008),
oExchange servers from 2003 to 2007),
oNetwork Upgrade Switches, Racks, Fiber optics, Core switches (Network from 100mb to 1GB)
oNew Print servers (for sharing all the hospital printers)
oServers for User profiles and Data sharing
oServers for Active directory and Domain Controllers (Migration done for all)
oApplication servers (Medial application and Back Ups),
oSPAM, Antivirus servers (Security servers and application)
Good experience and has troubleshooting in repairing photocopiers like (Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera & HP).
Good experience and has troubleshooting in repairing Printers like all models of HP and Canon
Good experience and has troubleshooting in repairing Faxes like Panasonic, HP and Canon
Good experience and has troubleshooting in Micros Simphony Systems (EMC)
Good experience and has troubleshooting in Materials Control (MC )
Valid at Egypt, Qatar and International