No-***,1st street,1st cross street,
Near Neelankarai link road, Thoraipakkam
● Knowledgeable elevators technician and electrical building maintenance as a knowledgeable electrician who understands installation, assembly, repair systems and all kind of electrical maintenance
● Thorough installation, repair technician focused on creating effective quality assurance procedures and repairing equipment and systems safely and accurately
● Installation, assemble maintenance technician successfully managing multiple projects daily and seeing a diverse range of techniques tasks through to completion and position where I can effectively contribute my skills by applying my knowledge and to synchronize my professional growth with that of my organization.
■Mechanical electrical maintenance ■Hydraulic troubleshooting ■critical thinking ■ Judgement decision making ■Assembly■ electrical and mechanical Installation ■ time management ■team leader/team work ■ elevators equipment installation and planning including hydraulic, MRI,traction, vacuum elevators, stair elevators automatic gate, ■ maintenance ■ fault finding■ shaft screening ■ meeting with customers ■blueprints reading and planning electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting ■modifying new drawings ■scheduling and technical research ■ supervision installers implement of quality and safety ■supervise check every work done until testing and commissioning ■responsible in developing technician efficiency for proper maintenance as well as troubleshooting ■ Attend customer and management meeting and preplan technician schedules ■ electrical building maintenance ■ maintain store stock with bar code and check list
ELITE ELEVATORS LTD( Thyssenkrupp elevators Italy, star vacuum elevators, unigate)-Team leader and Sr. technician (10th January 2013 to Present
ROLES: schedule daily plan with team members installation, services, complainants, site inspection
• maintain daily work procedures with management
• daily meeting with video/ audio call with team members and technical management
• meeting with customers related civil work and electrical requirements both residential home and commercial place
• responsible and developing all troubleshooting, hydraulic procedures
• visit customer site during installation, complainants
• Attend all emergency and solve technical issues, during installation as per technician role
• Marking color code both electrical and mechanical setting parts
• Mechanical and mechanical follow up hydraulic lift,mrl,gearless,with out gear, vacuum lift, stairs lift, automatic gate as for customer satisfaction
• After completing all installation as plan to handover to customer with all team members
•Assemble vacuum lift all mechanical and electrical parts with technical satisfaction
• Coordinate with production and quality management about issues and defects,damage before forward costumer place
• making control panel vacuum elevators and hydraulic operation
•Coordinate with regional technical advisor (italy) and discuss about technical research and development
• cheack and analysis both shaft and electrical systems drawings and explained to customer,field civil engineers
PIPE HANGER AND SUPPORT(P)LTD CHENNAI- STORE KEEPER HELPER ( 12 Nov 2012)
• Daily stock count as per minimum standard
•Restock and maintain check list
• Forward and receiver DC parts requirements and loading and unloading parts
• Prepare requirements parts for production and assembly
• Repair electrical fault ( main power line,electrical instrument, laser cutting m/c etc.)
■SMB CASTING(ELECTRICIAN 2009)
Attend breakdowns, electrical furnaces, heat treatment furnace, shot blasting m/c,high capacity crane,DG,all kind off electrical parts
Daily collect and submit power reading and reporting management
Check main data control die casing panels daily routine maintenance
Serviced hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic Valves and hydraulic oil levels and temperature
preventive maintenance like servicing heat exchangers, checking oil level in compressors, checking conditions of cooling towers, cleaning air and oil filters,compressor radiator cleaning etc..,
Given loop connections for heater coils in furnaces.
Check relays, proximity sensors, limit switch, lever switch, temperature detectors like thermocouples, contactors, solenoid coils, HMI (human machine interface).
Daily check connections to three phase induction motor using DOL or Star delta starters.
SARAGAM INDIA PVT LTD – Die casting operator( 2008)
Daily operate Die casting machine shift basic ( parts of endurance, bullet parts, royal Enfield parts and others
BASIC KNOWLEDGE- Home appliances service, repair and all kind of residential and commercial buildings electrical wiring
• Microsoft, excel,word,dacument edit etc.
• ITI ELECTRICIAN at sri Baroda institute of science and technology (2004-2006)
• 11th St. at sri baya baba ucha bidyalaya,mahakalpara,keandrapara,odisha(2004)
• 10 Std. at Brajamahakali ucha bidyalaya,dumuka,kendrapara,odisha(2003)
Hard working, can follow rigid time schedule,
Adaptable to any working condition.
NAME : SRIKANTA SWAIN
FATHER’S NAME : SADANANDA SWA
DOB : 09th- JUNE-1988
SEX & MARITAL STATUS: MALE & MARRIED
NATIONALITY : INDIA
KNOWN LANGUAGES : ODIYA,HINDI, TAMIL,ENGLISH
PERMANENT ADDRESS : At- GIRANGA, P.O/P.S- MARSHAGHAI
DIST- KEAKEANDRAPARA,ODISHA 754213
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.