Gaithersburg, MD 443-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/pranvat-singh SUMMARY
A conﬁdent Incident Manager and Analyst with 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow, Excel and JIRA. Proﬁcient in setting in place strong and successful policies tomitigateriskateachlevelandestablishclearproceduresforassessments,prevention and containment. Familiar with regulatory requirements and able to maintain strict controls. Successful at reviewing suspicious activities and uncovering fraud Reputation for seamlessly creating, organizing and implementing strategic business plans while exceeding corporate objectives. Expertise in forging and building partnerships with professionals at all levels. EDUCATION
University Of Maryland Baltimore County Baltimore, MD Master of Science in Information Systems (CGPA:3.46) Expected May:2021 Maharishi Dayanand University Haryana,India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering (CGPA:3.50) May:2013 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
OneWeb Technologies Mclean, Virginia
Incident Specialist Intern May 2020 - Sep 2020
• Coordinated project activities, schedule, managed project meetings, identiﬁed and resolved technical problems, ensured all project phases were documented.
• Collaborated with Business relationship management to eﬀectively communicate IT events and incidents to key lines of business.
• Coordinated with Problem Management team for analysis on known error and recurring events that would be deemed a problem. HCL Technologies Noida, India
Risk Analyst/Team Lead Sep 2016 - Aug 2019
• Identiﬁed opportunities to improve risk posture, developed solutions for remediating risks and assessing the residual risk.
• Provided riskmitigationrecommendations,workswithtechnologyandbusinesspartnerstohelpmitigatetechnologyriskobservations.
• Implemented root cause analysis to ﬁnd faults, used Excel for generating questionnaire data reports and relevant test cases.
• Performed regular reviews, and contributed to development and maintenance of information technology processes, standards, tem- plates, tools and techniques.
• Acted as technical advisor to recommend solutions for project managers, analysts, system development resources, and trainers.
• Reported risk performance against established enterprise risk metrics.
• Organized Weekly team meetings, team huddles to discuss the process improvements plans and controlling eﬀective execution of ongoing activities.
• Collaborated with other teams working in Agile environment to deliver the client’s requirements at a faster pase.
• Worked on the principal problems and ﬁgured out the root cause for the errors by using the best possible approach.
• Managed all major Incidents for the Project in the ServiceNow tool and ensured that all escalations are handled eﬀectively and timely.
• Shared weekly, daily, monthly, performance data with team and recording same in HR tool.
• Managed project to ensure 97% delivery of tasks withing SLA which helped in the project renewal and also saved the implementation cost to around 35000$.
• Lead major risk evaluations and delivered results and recommendations to business areas and Technology management. Bharti Airtel Noida, India
Business Analyst June 2013 - Sept 2016
• Designed and developed ﬂow charts, activity diagrams, decision trees and decision tables to support the business requirements. Worked closely with clients, business users, testing team and technical team to analyze the technical constraints, issues, and risks. Conducted research on the original scope of the project as per original contract and changes to the scope in project due to various technical constraints in the original scope.
• Conducted requirements gathering session with users; facilitated the requirement validation sessions, work-group meeting session, reached out to users through emails and schedule meetings to gather requirements.
• Worked with Referential lead to communicate and continuously manage project expectations / success criteria with stakeholders.
• Facilitated implementation of new functionalities through training sessions, demos, and the development of training manuals. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Managing Customer Feedback Nov 2019
• Wrote the documentation of implementing the System for managing customer feedback and how it can help in taking necessary decisions using agile method approach in implementing the system and developed Project plan, Class Diagrams, DFD’s for the system. Clinical Decision Support System Nov 2019
• Predicted the improvement in health domain with the involvement of natural language and artiﬁcial intelligence. Analytics was done for the diseases that could be cured easily with the involvement of Artiﬁcial Intelligence mitigating the other risks. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Functional Skills: Strategic Planning and Analysis, Business Development, Data Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Workﬂow Analysis, Cus- tomer service expert, Technical issues analysis, Conducting investigations, Trend Analysis, Relationship development, Team building, Problem resolution, Process improvement, OperationsManagement,Technical Writing, Business Planning, C#, C++, ITIL, KPI Reporting, Agile, Process Improvement, Servicenow.
• Databases and Servers: MySQL, PL/SQL.
• Coursework: Data Analytics, Advance Database Project, System Analysis and Design, Project Management, Health Informatics, Man- agement Informatics, Decision Support System, Engineering Law and Ethics