RITURAJ DHAR Mobile: +917********* E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org https://in.linkedin.com/in/rituraj-dhar
A Bachelor in (Mechanical Engineering) specialized in Operation & Maintenance in HPCL; aspiring a career in a growth-oriented organization to utilize acquired skills and knowledge in achieving organizational goals, while attaining personal & professional growth.
• Presently working in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Pune as Field Engineer (O&M).
• Two Years and Eight Months Experience in Modern Insulators Limited, Rajasthan.
• Completed Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in 2012.
• Proficient in Product Design and Analysis.
• Developed project on “DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF LOW-COST CONVENTIONAL HEAT EXCHANGER PIPE MODEL”.
• Skilled at handling Projects in challenging environments with excellent relationship management skills.
• Enthusiastic, tactful and ability to work in a group as a team member.
• Determined, optimistic and flexible.
• Quick to absorb and retain new Ideas, Information, and Procedures.
1. Presently working in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited under Vishal Expert Pvt. Ltd from 01st -April -2020 to present as Field Engineer (Operation & Maintenance).
2. Previously worked under Aarvi Encon limited, Client- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited from 06st June -2016 to 31st April -2020 as Field Engineer (Operation & Maintenance).
• Ensuring safe receipt of petroleum products through tap offline or dedicated receipts from mainline, carryout Mainline Pumps Operations under the pumping plan.
• Ensuring safe operations of the pipeline by closely monitoring and maintaining the critical parameters within their specified limit.
• Conversant with industry standards such as BIS, ASTM, ASME, API & ISO.PNGRB & OISD Guidelines.
• Understanding and interpreting engineering drawings (P&ID, SLD, etc.)
• Coordinating with the maintenance group for the availability of equipment and facilities.
• Preventive and Predictive maintenance of Pumps, Compressors, Valve’s, Equipment’s etc.
• Carry out condition monitoring, vibration analysis, Rotary equipment failure analysis of pumps.
• Ensuring interface management and quality control of product being received under IQCM Policy.
• Coordination with various agencies including OEMs and Project management consultant for resolution of issues.
• Develop specifications, data sheets and necessary technical bid documents for procurement of equipment. Technical review of bids, expediting, shop inspection and coordination with vendors.
• Conversant with PLC and SCADA based Centrifugal pumps, Tank’s and Pipeline monitoring system.
• Ensuring the security of pipeline through Pipeline Intrusion Detective system (PIDS) & Leak Detection System (LDS).
• Knowledge on Clean Agent System (Fire Extinguishing gas release system, FM-200 - CF3-CHF-CF3), ESD Safety System & ERP SYSTEM.HSE regulations and standards. Understanding of Material Safety Data Sheet of Non-Aviation Fuels.
• HPCL project on Mumbai Pune Solapur Pipeline of Single Line Diagram, Loni Dispatch Terminal Modeling in AutoCAD 2D.
2. Two years & eight month’s experience in MODERN INSULATORS LIMITED, Abu road, Rajasthan from 16th-July-2012 to 24th-Feb-2015 as Production Engineer.
• Executed production operations in coordination with other functions as per the planning schedule.
• Managed the workmen for achieving the periodic production targets.
• Followed Standard Operating Procedures, manuals & work instructions for production operations for the unit. Conducting Productivity Analysis and Troubleshooting.
• Experience in Attending Operation, Process, and Control of Kiln Furnaces through PLC and SCADA based monitoring system. The Heat Treatment process of Ceramic Insulators.
• Planned and effected Preventive and Predictive maintenance schedules for all Kiln Furnaces and E.O.T Cranes to increase instruments and machines time up and reliability.
• Identified areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taken steps to rectify the Furnaces with help from Electrical and Maintenance Departments.
• Ensuring adherence to quality standards, implementing stringent quality control systems and reduce rejection level and rework.
• Rendered support by ensuring that the latest maintained documentation is available and updates were issued promptly.
• Learned TQM techniques like "5S" and Kaizen activities for Production and Quality improvements.
• To promote and maintain harmonious industrial relation in the department.
• Project execution, erection, and commissioning of five Kiln Furnaces with the installation of Ceramic Fibers, tunnel refractory repairing, installation of different Electric actuators, equipment’s, fittings on Dual Fuel Burner System and pipeline system, furnace fabrication and draft blower’s installation, etc.
• Project execution, erection, and commissioning of Pyrolysis Gasifier Pipeline System from Plant to Kiln Furnaces.
• Completed Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, from Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gunupur, Orissa (Affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa) in 2012 with 7.19 CGPA.
• Completed HSLC in Science, from St. Edmunds College, Shillong, Meghalaya, in 2008.
• Completed SSLC, from All Saints’ Diocesan Higher Secondary School, Shillong, Meghalaya, in 2006.
• Proficiency in Drafting Tool: AutoCAD 2D, Design Tool: CREO 2.0 and Analysis Tool: ANSYS WORKBENCH.
• Participated in “WORKSHOP ON WELDING” conducted by the J.J.W, Kolkata.
• Participated in workshop on “CNC SIMULATION & PROGRAMMING” at college itself.
• Participated in workshop on “MECHATRONICS & MANUFACTURING” at college itself.
• Completed "Oracle 9i Introduction to SQL" as part of Oracle's Workforce Development Program.
• Participated in workshop on “Enterprise Building Program 2011”.
CAD Software: AUTOCAD 2D & CREO PARAMETRIC 2.0.
Analysis Software: ANSYS WORKBENCH.
System Software: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8, 10 & MS Office.
Technical Paper/ Seminars
• Seminar presentation on “ANTILOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS)”.
• Seminar presentation on “Electrical Discharge Machining”.
• Preliminary project paper on “GEAR MANUFACTURING PROCESS”.
TITLE: DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF LOW-COST CONVENTIONAL HEAT EXCHANGER PIPE MODEL.
The principle involved is working fluid undergoes convective heat transfer in the adiabatic phase along with mass transfer due to vaporization and condensation. Hence, analysis and observation reports are summarized to optimize the future design of heat exchanger pipe model which provides an alternative approach to electronics cooling.
• Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Knife Modeling in AutoCAD 2D.
• Victorinox Huntsman Swiss Army Knife Part Modeling, Part Detailing with Exploding and BOM generation in CREO 2.0.
• Static Structural Analysis and Buckling Analysis of Rear Shock Absorber in Ansys Workbench.
• Date of Birth: 20-FEBRUARY-1990
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Indian
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali, and Assamese.
• Hobbies: Playing Basketball & Cricket, listening to music and playing Guitar.
• Current Address: Swami Sadan Building, Flat no-405, Fifth Floor, Sambhajinagar, opposite HPCL Company, Loni, Kalbhor, Kadamwakwasti, Taluka-Haveli, Maharashtra, Pune- 412201.
• Stood winner in the event GOOGLE IT! At ADVAITA (A National Level Techno-Cultural Fest).
• Participated in the Model presentation on 4 Stroke S.I. Engine held at college.
• Donated Blood under RED CROSS BLOOD BANK, Berhampur (ORISSA).
• Coordinated LAN GAMING in Mechanical Techno Fest 2012 held at college.
I hereby declare that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.